ADVERTISEMENT

Bannon making threats of the Trump Revenge Tour

Pathetic. Bannon should be glad I'm not in charge of the prison he will be attending soon. I would be making sure he had a really nice stay lol
All Trump’s Justice Department and Republican prosecutors need to do is “FOLLOW THE FACTS AND THE LAW”. This is Garlands mantra on everything. It needs to be the Republican mantra as they clean up bad democrats. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
All Trump’s Justice Department and Republican prosecutors need to do is “FOLLOW THE FACTS AND THE LAW”. This is Garlands mantra on everything. It needs to be the Republican mantra as they clean up bad democrats. 😂

That you're dumb enough to think Trump would follow the facts and law is laughable.

I have no problem with dems getting in trouble when they ACTUALLY break the law, which is more than any trump defender can say.

July 1st big guy. Another one bights the dust. How many of Trumps "best people" have been investigated or doing time. Bannon probably doesn't need to worry about cutting his hair since they will do it there. Do we add The Donald to the list below? Add Flynn just for the hell of it? Jared?

• Bannon
  • Navarro
  • Cohen
  • Manafort
  • Papdopoulos
  • Stone
  • Gates
  • Weisselberg

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT