ADVERTISEMENT

B10 picks for week 4

drose

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2001
14 miles east of Hell
PSU by 30. I'm being generous to Illinois.
tOSU by 40. I guess it's better than a bye week
Iowa by 3. Mainly because it's at Iowa and I like their defense.
Michigan by 21. Sucks to be Husker fan in 2018
Purdue surprises by 7. Mizzou is better than BC
Indiana by 4. At IU. We'll have enough to get it done. Thinking 24-20
Meh. Maryland by 6 at home. Don't have much of a feel for this one.
Buffalo by 7. May be better than the Bills. At least their CB won't retire at halftime...

BC is a completely different style of team than Mizzou. Their defense is better. Will be interesting to see if the Purdue offense is as successful against that defense as they were against Missouri. Addazio has built the team around a core of defense. The offense is averaging over 500 yards with a pounding running game.
It’s a much improved program.

BC is a completely different style of team than Mizzou. Their defense is better. Will be interesting to see if the Purdue offense is as successful against that defense as they were against Missouri. Addazio has built the team around a core of defense. The offense is averaging over 500 yards with a pounding running game.
Yep but I am sure the referees will find a way to steal their victory. They are really 3-0. Damn refs and replay.

Yep but I am sure the referees will find a way to steal their victory. They are really 3-0. Damn refs and replay.
I do love how they think the replay reversal (which appeared to be the correct call) cost them the game, did it even matter ? They forget to mention that Mizzou marched right down the field and would have scored the winning TD had they needed it. Instead they ran the clock out and kicked the winning FG ,which was smart. Either way, Mizzou wins and PU is 0-3.

Reactions: drose
I do love how they think the replay reversal (which appeared to be the correct call) cost them the game, did it even matter ? They forget to mention that Mizzou marched right down the field and would have scored the winning TD had they needed it. Instead they ran the clock out and kicked the winning FG ,which was smart. Either way, Mizzou wins and PU is 0-3.
Agree. I think Mizzou had first and goal from well inside the ten yard line with a minute and half left. They scooted right on one play to place the ball in the middle of the field and took a knee on the second to run the clock down. They could have easily scored after the way they marched down the field unencombered.

The MSU bye after a loss concerns me, but maybe they start out slow. If we can stop the trend of allowing a score on the first drive, I like our chances to stop them the rest of the game. We don't want to leave this game up to an official's call or a last possession drive. We are the unranked team in a league that respects the successful programs. We will start getting the calls when we have improved

Let's get up early and keep our foot on the gas. This could be the game Scott is introduced to the country as a leading back in the B1G.

Reactions: ESalum86
PSU by 30. I'm being generous to Illinois.
tOSU by 40. I guess it's better than a bye week
Iowa by 3. Mainly because it's at Iowa and I like their defense.
Michigan by 21. Sucks to be Husker fan in 2018
Purdue surprises by 7. Mizzou is better than BC
Indiana by 4. At IU. We'll have enough to get it done. Thinking 24-20
Meh. Maryland by 6 at home. Don't have much of a feel for this one.
Buffalo by 7. May be better than the Bills. At least their CB won't retire at halftime...

The Capper may well advise you to not bet the rent unless you enjoy living outdoors.

That said, beer for a year if that MSU score is prescient......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT