ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon IU Bowl Prediction

Does anyone else find it funny that Athlon predicts TWELVE teams from the B1G will be bowl bound? Being that they have us in the Quick Lane, that means we would finish 12th...

https://indiana.rivals.com/news/indiana-football-athlon-sports-expects-iu-to-be-bowl-team-in-2018
There's not a whole lot to talk about in early/mid July so I get it, but these specific bowl predictions, before a game has been played, are ridiculous. And, while I'll take any bowl this season, I think we'll do better than the Quick Lane/Quick Check/Motor City/Little Caesar's or Whatever-The-Heck-It's-Called-This-Year Bowl.

Reactions: vesuvius13
There's not a whole lot to talk about in early/mid July so I get it, but these specific bowl predictions, before a game has been played, are ridiculous. And, while I'll take any bowl this season, I think we'll do better than the Quick Lane/Quick Check/Motor City/Little Caesar's or Whatever-The-Heck-It's-Called-This-Year Bowl.

Oh, that goes without saying. These are purely for entertainment purposes and have no real insight or impact on the season. With that said, how can one even predict TWELVE teams out of fourteen would make the postseason?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT