ADVERTISEMENT

arrest warrant issued for miles bridges

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
after sitting out a year and pleading no contest to domestic abuse and receiving 3 years' probation, he is being accused of attacking the woman again in front of his children. Charolette was set to bring him back would have to assume he's done now. if you see him do not confront him, call tom izzo

Reactions: luviubball
was a show called mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom, seems like it was on Sunday evenings when I was a kid. the host's name was merlin or Marvin something like that. seems like he had a sidekick named Jim , does anyone recall the host name?

I guess it somewhat depends on how you are raised. If you never learn the difference between tight and wrong, you continue to commit crimes.
Suspect prison is his future.

was a show called mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom, seems like it was on Sunday evenings when I was a kid. the host's name was merlin or Marvin something like that. seems like he had a sidekick named Jim , does anyone recall the host name?
Congratulations! You've won Rivals' "Random Post of the Week" award.

casual tonight she layed out jeans , not shiiny jeans but to close , she said they looh short said i think i havent grown, makes my feet look big

Reactions: Cavanagh
someone explain louisville notred dame uss , lou sucks i knew that thought norte dame kill them no, ok notred dame sucks usc should kull them no, lou gets there ass kicked by 1 and 4 pitt, only thing im sure off is we suck

Pennix might be better than the QIBs we have.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT