ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a unified Reich in our country

I found his source .....
Old-Crow-Bourbon-1-75-L_aeaea29a-6718-49eb-8609-8bdac1ec4228.8adb13751acd2571f7aee45eeb050c42.jpeg
WAAAAAY to expensive for me.... Unless I'm traveling on the company card.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Well context and prior history matters. And let’s face it, this wouldn’t be the craziest thing you’ve spouted here.

Given all that, you I’m sure people can see why no one was wiling to give you the benefit of the doubt.

After years of pushing this crap, “is he joking?” has given way to “pretty much par for the course.”
I totally understand, I am sure that you will find someone. I just want you to know.
It's definitely a you problem, not a me problem. Shoe horns help to place wound dressings for vaginal contusions. IF, you know anyone that needs a trauma dressing.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I haven't? really? You suck at reading the room.
Am I voting for Trump, you BETCHA !
Why?
There is no better choice.
Will I poke fun at Trump (and never trumpers)?
You BETCHA!
Why?
It's easy.
Will I make fun of biden.... well those jokes just write themselves.

Our options are laid at our feet now. Ya'll need to have a little fun with the total hypocrisy that we American's work our panties into, over the only two options that we have now. The pregnancy test have already narrowed it to two options. We will get what we get. One side will laugh at the other... Teh country will survive if Trump wins.
This isn't hard math.
If Joe wins, we need to pull together to prevent the inevitable.
No better choice?

Bernie from weekend at bernies would be a better choice.

I haven't? really? You suck at reading the room.
Am I voting for Trump, you BETCHA !
Why?
There is no better choice.
Will I poke fun at Trump (and never trumpers)?
You BETCHA!
Why?
It's easy.
Will I make fun of biden.... well those jokes just write themselves.

Our options are laid at our feet now. Ya'll need to have a little fun with the total hypocrisy that we American's work our panties into, over the only two options that we have now. The pregnancy test have already narrowed it to two options. We will get what we get. One side will laugh at the other... Teh country will survive if Trump wins.
This isn't hard math.
If Joe wins, we need to pull together to prevent the inevitable.
Reading the room?

Sorry but the pro-Trump crowd here pushes batshit crazy conspiracy theories almost daily here. Sadly, suggesting what you suggested isn’t the craziest thing a Trumper has tried to pass as fact here. Not by a long shot.

I read the room just fine.

I totally understand, I am sure that you will find someone. I just want you to know.
It's definitely a you problem, not a me problem. Shoe horns help to place wound dressings for vaginal contusions. IF, you know anyone that needs a trauma dressing.
sorry, I don’t have my MAGA decoder ring handy. I think you’re trying to sound clever or insult me here, but I honestly have no idea what you’re saying.

Reactions: T.M.P.
The biggest problem with have a huge stick up your ass, is that there is a huge stick up your ass.
Everything about Lord Trump, doesn't have to be serious. Even he has a sense of humor. C'mon man.

On a more serious note, Biden endorsed Trump for president this morning. Did you see that?
Glad you acknowledged he’s Lord Trump to you.

I heard JRC endorsed Trump too . . .

I'll make it easier. Do you recall that ominous, red back lite ramblings that biden made last year? It's been reported, that the original draft, had 14 instances removed where biden was referring to his administration as the 4th Reich. They thought that it was too soon and wanted to roll that out a little later.
Rotflmao it’s “been reported”. Ok, it’s “been reported” that most of you are f*****g morons.

sorry, I don’t have my MAGA decoder ring handy. I think you’re trying to sound clever or insult me here, but I honestly have no idea what you’re saying.
There are two ways to look at this. Very hilarious sarcasm, or feminine hygiene sarcasm. The great thing is, you get to choose. (chose the fun one). Hint, fire back with something clever like, "My mom said you just laid there".
Then I can reply back with a clever type male bonding saying. It'll be fun (they said).

image-Uc0seD3kzdLMbDIo.jpg

Reactions: DANC
There are two ways to look at this. Very hilarious sarcasm, or feminine hygiene sarcasm. The great thing is, you get to choose. (chose the fun one). Hint, fire back with something clever like, "My mom said you just laid there".
Then I can reply back with a clever type male bonding saying. It'll be fun (they said).

image-Uc0seD3kzdLMbDIo.jpg
That all sounds very ghey.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Trumpers can never ever talk about being duped. There’s never been a bigger dupe in the history of duping. And you prove again and again you don’t understand the Mueller report.
Oh, I understand it just fine. And believe me, if there had been any real evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you'd be screaming it to the heavens.

I notice you didn't mention Hunter's laptop. Duped again!

You do understand the difference between German words and words/symbols that have a connection to Nazis, right?

If you showed someone a swastika and asked them what comes to mind, then what do you think the answer would be?

want to bet the answer is different compared to when you show them other geometrical figures that have no connection with nazis?
Oh God, you're so precious. lmao

Reactions: stollcpa
That's the thing - you can't be insulted. Others get it, but you don't, so it's not an insult to you.

You and HIckory are both alike that way.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Just like when your Neil Diamond records, didn't appeal to the "crowd" you though they did. suddenly, Intrusively.

OMG the most fun I've had in months. Thanks guys.
You know with the shit they believe about Trump, they'll believe anything you post - except the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Reich is a neutral word. This is a dumb thread started by a poster who runs on feelings quoting a reporter who mines news for an anti-trump spin who works on a news platform whose mission statement is to promote anxiety and anger about Trump.
Seig heil!

(That's natural too, right?)

Oh, I understand it just fine. And believe me, if there had been any real evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you'd be screaming it to the heavens.

I notice you didn't mention Hunter's laptop. Duped again!
Where did I ever mention Hunter’s laptop? I don’t care about it and never have. But try again, dupe.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
You know with the shit they believe about Trump, they'll believe anything you post - except the truth.
That’s the thing. Trump is the type of person that pretty much anything one would say about him could be believable, because the stuff he has done and admitted to . Most people you’d hear some of his nonsense and think no way that’s true. Trump, well maybe he did like to get peed on. We know he got his kicks in some strange ways. The truth and Trump? Oxymoron.

Where did I ever mention Hunter’s laptop? I don’t care about it and never have. But try again, dupe.
You didn't, dupe. That's the point. You were duped into believing the Hunter laptop wasn't real, but now you won't acknowledge it.

That’s the thing. Trump is the type of person that pretty much anything one would say about him could be believable, because the stuff he has done and admitted to . Most people you’d hear some of his nonsense and think no way that’s true. Trump, well maybe he did like to get peed on. We know he got his kicks in some strange ways. The truth and Trump? Oxymoron.
Yeah, whatever, dupe.

You didn't, dupe. That's the point. You were duped into believing the Hunter laptop wasn't real, but now you won't acknowledge it.
Are you drunk? I never said it wasn’t real. As I said, I don’t give two shits about Hunter’s lap top and never have. Try again. Or maybe sober up and watch 2,000 Mules agin.

Are you drunk? I never said it wasn’t real. As I said, I don’t give two shits about Hunter’s lap top and never have. Try again. Or maybe sober up and watch 2,000 Mules agin.
No, you're drunk. I used an example of Hunter's laptop that you believed as a fake.

Then you ignored I said that.

Then you said you didn't care about it. Of course you don't - because it makes you look like a dupe, dupe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT