ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently Dick Cheney is voting for Harris?

Liz Cheney endorsed Colin Allred.

Like all Never Trumper’s, the TDS infection spreads to the rest of the body and you just end up becoming a Democrat if not treated quickly enough.

Look at Aloha.
Lot of trouble to say Cruz is a detestable human being...

Pretty sure you need to understand the Three Leg Stool to understand the GOP of the last 40+years.

Many/most - including Cheney - only really care about one of the three areas, but pay lip service to the others.
Trump chopped the war mongers leg right off and replaced it with Bitcoiners.

Smash Too Much GIF by 60 Second Docs

Just want to leave this here,and ask all the people saying "he mocked a reporter with a disability", so was he mocking the disability?.....what disability do the other people who he mocked with the exact same gesture and sound,before he mocked the reporter, have? Just proving once again,that you have been brainwashed and manipulated.

Reactions: DANC
Is he even allowed to vote at his age?

Anyway, it's just another example of what @mcmurtry66 talked about before. The GOP will lose not because of policy or ideology or the economy or anything else, but simply because the GOP voters stupidly nominated a man that too many people think is a direct threat to the Western way of life.
This probably had nothing to do with Trump blasting Cheney for being a war monger. Or Trump going after his daughter for her part in the sham J6 trial and basically leading to her fall from grace in the GOP.

Just want to leave this here,and ask all the people saying "he mocked a reporter with a disability", so was he mocking the disability?.....what disability do the other people who he mocked with the exact same gesture and sound,before he mocked the reporter, have? Just proving once again,that you have been brainwashed and manipulated.

Your defense is he’s a clueless unpresidential asshole.

This probably had nothing to do with Trump blasting Cheney for being a war monger. Or Trump going after his daughter for her part in the sham J6 trial and basically leading to her fall from grace in the GOP.
sham j6 trial? because storming the capitol is just an oopsie lol

Define it. Cackling Kamala the dunce is presidential in your mind?
I was talking about Trump. I know one of the standard MAGA defenses of Trump is to jump to false equivalencies. Stick to the subject - Trump. If you can't, you can talk to yourself.

I was talking about Trump. I know one of the standard MAGA defenses of Trump is to jump to false equivalencies. Stick to the subject - Trump. If you can't, you can talk to yourself.
Define it. You won’t though, likely because you can’t. Is Kamala presidential in your mind? Trying to understand what you believe to be “presidential”.

Define it. You won’t though, likely because you can’t. Is Kamala presidential in your mind? Trying to understand what you believe to be “presidential”.
You’ll be talking to yourself now. I don’t put up with idiots that refuse to stay on topic. Carry on, little Ty.

Can’t define what you claim Trump isn’t. Hilarious. That’s very liberal of you.
Do you know what carry on means? It means I have no use for you. You’re a dunce too stupid to be able look up the definition of presidential. I thought you probably knew the definition, but now I know I shouldn’t have thought that. You’re moron level stupid. I bet you never raised your hand in class because your classmates laughed at you when your answer was moronic.

Since you’re incapable of reading a dictionary or to use Google to find the definition, here it is and Trump isn’t it:

adjective: presidential
  1. relating to a president or presidency.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Soros told me to STFU and go kill some cats to feed the 2,000,000 LGBTQ Haitians preparing to sneak into bathrooms and peak at tiny old white man dick..

So, I'm a bit busy ..
Bullshit. Everyone knows it's the ducks and geese they're eating, not cats.

Do you know what carry on means? It means I have no use for you. You’re a dunce too stupid to be able look up the definition of presidential. I thought you probably knew the definition, but now I know I shouldn’t have thought that. You’re moron level stupid. I bet you never raised your hand in class because your classmates laughed at you when your answer was moronic.

Since you’re incapable of reading a dictionary or to use Google to find the definition, here it is and Trump isn’t it:

adjective: presidential
  1. relating to a president or presidency.
So…totally subjective. Got it. And again you show how liberal you are with your triggered response. We’ll done.

PS. Harris is anything but dignified and confident.

So…totally subjective. Got it. And again you show how liberal you are with your triggered response. We’ll done.

PS. Harris is anything but dignified and confident.
Some advice for you, little Ty. You’re not a smart guy. You’ve established that. Every post you make only confirms it. You’d appear much less stupid if you abstained from posting. I’m a nice guy so I hope you don’t have flashbacks to the fourth grade when the other kids pointed and laughed at you whenever you tried to answer the teacher’s questions.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Some advice for you, little Ty. You’re not a smart guy. You’ve established that. Every post you make only confirms it. You’d appear much less stupid if you abstained from posting. I’m a nice guy so I hope you don’t have flashbacks to the fourth grade when the other kids pointed and laughed at you whenever you tried to answer the teacher’s questions.
Your insults are hilarious. Not your strong suit. I would say you are strongest at being a liberal. But as Reagan said, “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant, it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” That’s you in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Your insults are hilarious. Not your strong suit. I would say you are strongest at is being a liberal. But as Reagan said, “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant, it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” That’s you in a nutshell.
You have no self awareness. Of course, that’s common among the stupid. Make no mistake you are stupid. Check that, you’d have to be smarter just to be stupid. You are also witless so you shouldn’t try to be witty.

You have no self awareness. Of course, that’s common among the stupid. Make no mistake you are stupid. Check that, you’d have to be smarter just to be stupid. You are also witless so you shouldn’t try to be witty.
You truly to make me laugh out loud. I thank you for that.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
Is he even allowed to vote at his age?

Anyway, it's just another example of what @mcmurtry66 talked about before. The GOP will lose not because of policy or ideology or the economy or anything else, but simply because the GOP voters stupidly nominated a man that too many people think is a direct threat to the Western way of life.
And now all is forgiven - he is a brilliant thinker - the Dims love him.

How shallow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT