ADVERTISEMENT

AP can go f*** itself

IU stays at 13
ND jumps 4 spots

Why get so upset? IU is a traditional doormat and even if the fans think this is the NEW IU, it seems most don't believe.
Polls at this time are just noise.
As many have said, keep on winning and the polls will take care themselves.
Besides, maybe this "disrespect" will keep that chip on their shoulder!

AP poll is 64 broodcasters and sportswriters. This is how BYU won the national championship without a single victory over a team that finished with a winning record.

The Notre Dame jump is really the only thing I question with the rankings.

But all in all, they don't really matter, just have to keep winning.

I kinda doubt the coaches worry much about them. But if it adds any extra motivation for the players, I hope they keep holding us down a bit.

Reactions: red hornet
The media in general loves Notre Dame,right or wrong that’s just the way way it is.
It will take more than one year for IU to gain the respect they deserve this year,right or wrong that’s just the way it is.

Reactions: red hornet
Just so it makes more sense, we gained points on Notre Dame over where we were last week. At #13 last week, we were 61pts behind 12th place ND. This week at #13, we are only 48 pts behind ND who is now in 8th. Meaning we pulled closer to teams as opposed to falling back, even though it looks that way.

Last edited:
I hope no one on the team cares at all about the polls. Take care of business next week, and then the week after, and there will be a big showdown after that, which will show if they belong in the top 12 conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT