ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone facing constant computer problems?

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
Everywhere I turn I see people having IT issues. This morning I went to the FOE in Duckburg to do my duties, payroll, deposit and a little membership work. Had to call our IT support service because all of our Icons were lost to a power outage. No problem, icons restored. But the printer doesn't recognize the icons. Simple for a 40-year-old tech support man, not so much for a 67-year-old hippie. I gave up after several hours and went to the Bank to pay down my principle on my mortgage. Hey guys how you are doing, they were trying to stay calm. The drive thru was backed up and they were deep into their screens. How can I help you? I want to make a principal payment on my mortgage. We have computer problems. Ok I wait because I don't have anything to do. Finally, I get my computer-generated slip of paper. Home to call my brother, MTOTF. What are you doing? Computer issues. I think I see a pattern here. Computer problems are becoming the norm.

Reactions: 76-1 and Crayfish57
Everywhere I turn I see people having IT issues. This morning I went to the FOE in Duckburg to do my duties, payroll, deposit and a little membership work. Had to call our IT support service because all of our Icons were lost to a power outage. No problem, icons restored. But the printer doesn't recognize the icons. Simple for a 40-year-old tech support man, not so much for a 67-year-old hippie. I gave up after several hours and went to the Bank to pay down my principle on my mortgage. Hey guys how you are doing, they were trying to stay calm. The drive thru was backed up and they were deep into their screens. How can I help you? I want to make a principal payment on my mortgage. We have computer problems. Ok I wait because I don't have anything to do. Finally, I get my computer-generated slip of paper. Home to call my brother, MTOTF. What are you doing? Computer issues. I think I see a pattern here. Computer problems are becoming the norm.
Anyone facing constant problems? Fify

Yes

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
Probably just an issue with their host server. It happens. Usually fixed within a few hours. No big dill.

Last edited:
Skynet and AI coming to get us . . . .

Nope.

What type of computer are you using?

BTW, when did you get to be so young?

I just checked my iPad while down loading some airplane stuff.
Should I be concerned?

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I found the answer a number of years ago with desktop Linux, but no one wants to put forth the minimal effort to necessary to make the transition. I have no sympathy for you bastages.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT