ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on the new OL coach?

Jan 26, 2013
It was disappointing to lose Greg Frey to Michigan. I wonder how much money they offered to induce him to head north. Must have been in the vicinity of $500,000, or more.

Frey was earning a pretty big paycheck from Indiana, so we should be able to attract a OL coach of some caliber to call Indiana home.

Like many, bet a lot of us are hoping Frye from BC will come back home again! He's a Hep desciple and seems like would be an absolute perfect fit to work with DeBoard and Allen!

It was disappointing to lose Greg Frey to Michigan. I wonder how much money they offered to induce him to head north. Must have been in the vicinity of $500,000, or more.

Frey was earning a pretty big paycheck from Indiana, so we should be able to attract a OL coach of some caliber to call Indiana home.
Michigan said they were prepared to pay their top 3 assistants $1 million +.

Frey told Sammy Jacobs of Hoosier Huddle that it is $1.7 million over three years. So, yea, a little less than $570,000 a year.

Reactions: cidsports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT