ADVERTISEMENT

Any updates on Jack Tuttles injury???

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
My guess is a grade 2 or 3 separated shoulder... I've had both, a 2 on the right and a 3 on the left (which still bothers me). He's done for the year...(in my opinion).

An overview of the injury:

Waiting for the requisite "So you're a doctor? How dare you speculate, burn in hell coward!" response. 🤣
Give em some time... 😉

And..., I've slept in a Holiday Inn multiple times and just visited a hospital last week... I'm clearly eminently qualified...🔬💉 (to be what exactly, even I'm not sure, but I'm qualified I tell ya)...😎

Give em some time... 😉

And..., I've slept in a Holiday Inn multiple times and just visited a hospital last week... I'm clearly eminently qualified...🔬💉 (to be what exactly, even I'm not sure, but I'm qualified I tell ya)...😎

I'm not a doctor, and I haven't slept in a Holiday Inn, but my diagnosis is...

...wait for it....

that our offensive line sucks.

Waiting for the requisite "So you're a doctor? How dare you speculate, burn in hell coward!" response. 🤣
No. No. The Official Line is, that due to HIPPA restrictions We can'/t release specific Medical Information on our Players. Besides, We don't want our next opponent to have this information so they can game plan for it. If Ohio State knew this they might beat us by 50 points, rather than 45.

It appears the JT is injury prone. He had injury issues in the past, I believe to the same shoulder. I would think that his chances in the portal just dropped to less than 25% that he get picked up by another program. His carrier has ended because of an BAD Offensive Line. What a shame.

It appears the JT is injury prone. He had injury issues in the past, I believe to the same shoulder. I would think that his chances in the portal just dropped to less than 25% that he get picked up by another program. His carrier has ended because of an BAD Offensive Line. What a shame.
Yes I agree and wonder what he could have done with a good line. He had a lot of bad luck. Still I was glad he was able to throw a TD.

Reactions: midwolfe

Well at least he has a QB at Washington he can point to who found success and stayed healthy (knock on wood) after being deemed injury prone prior to transferring.

The medical industry in the state of Indiana, and Indiana University, are incapable of diagnosing a shoulder injury in only 48 hours. X-rays, CT scans and MRIs require dogsleds out of state.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT