ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you degenerates do Draft Kings?

OldChargey

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2009
We should do a weekly OTF NFL tourney if we have enough peeps.

If you do and want to join, list your username here and I'll put it together

I do both fanduel and draftkings. Tend to enjoy FanDuel and their user interface a little bit more so far. My first season as well.

You beat me to this. I was just looking to see if there was a thread already started on this board and if it's allowed. I play on Draftkings every week. I'd be willing to do a $5 entry with winner taking all or up to 3 winners. Obviously the more we can got on here the better. I can also invite people from my season long leagues if we don't have enough interest on here. My user name is eppy99.

Reactions: MillerTime
Sounds good, Eppy. Anyone else wanna join? If so, send your username. If we had 5 peeps we could do a decent little winner take all weekly.

Sounds good, Eppy. Anyone else wanna join? If so, send your username. If we had 5 peeps we could do a decent little winner take all weekly.
If you set the max entrants to 10 people does it have to fill to play?

Actually I just answered my own question. It says if contest doesn't fill it doesn't run so maybe first week we need to be conservative with # of entrants.

Actually I just answered my own question. It says if contest doesn't fill it doesn't run so maybe first week we need to be conservative with # of entrants.

Excuse me, dumbass roided-up-jock worshippers, but wouldn't that be 'min entrants' ... or even 'exact number of entrants'?

Reactions: C-$
Excuse me, dumbass roided-up-jock worshippers, but wouldn't that be 'min entrants' ... or even 'exact number of entrants'?
If you set the contest/league to 10 it maxes at 10 and won't play if it doesn't fill.

Never done either of those sites before but been interested. Read this article the other day and completely changed my mind. Lot of "professionals" out there. Obviously it would be different with your own league. I have some friends that do that and love it.

Interesting read:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...h-to-win-money-playing-daily-fantasy-football
Yes, there are pro's out there but there's so much action that it's easy to completely avoid playing them unless you enter the big tourneys (gpps). This can be done by playing head 2 head contests and choosing your opponents.

Never done either of those sites before but been interested. Read this article the other day and completely changed my mind. Lot of "professionals" out there. Obviously it would be different with your own league. I have some friends that do that and love it.

Interesting read:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...h-to-win-money-playing-daily-fantasy-football
I finished 8th out of 57,500 people in a tourney two weekends ago and was one more Eric Decker catch away from a top 3 finish...you can win some serious money if you get lucky as I did that week. I cashed out the majority of that and will play for free the rest of the year with what I left in

I finished 8th out of 57,500 people in a tourney two weekends ago and was one more Eric Decker catch away from a top 3 finish...you can win some serious money if you get lucky as I did that week. I cashed out the majority of that and will play for free the rest of the year with what I left in
I'm certainly not a pro either and last year I entered a lineup for a Monday/Thursday night slate and won two tourneys. The buy ins were only $3 and $1 and so my winnings didn't exceed $2k, but the point is there's plenty of action and anyone can win.

Alright, certainly don't mean to steal your thunder but I went ahead and posted a private 8 person league on Draftkings with a $5 buy in, winner takes all. I hope we can at least fill 8. We can always make this larger or smaller next week. Anyone that wants in should send me their user name or they can sign up using yours or my referral and take advantage of getting a free ticket into the millionaire maker contest. My user address is https://www.draftkings.com/r/eppy99. Old Chargey feel free to link yours as well. Lets make this happen!

Alright, certainly don't mean to steal your thunder but I went ahead and posted a private 8 person league on Draftkings with a $5 buy in, winner takes all. I hope we can at least fill 8. We can always make this larger or smaller next week. Anyone that wants in should send me their user name or they can sign up using yours or my referral and take advantage of getting a free ticket into the millionaire maker contest. My user address is https://www.draftkings.com/r/eppy99. Old Chargey feel free to link yours as well. Lets make this happen!

mrcramer is my username.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT