ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown - Owner

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007

AB is part owner of the team, but I fail to see the "professionalism positivity" whatever that is.

My favorite part was "Let's see who's got the biggest muscles?". I'm going to use that the next time I'm ready for a meeting to end and I'm told we're going long.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

AB is part owner of the team, but I fail to see the "professionalism positivity" whatever that is.

My favorite part was "Let's see who's got the biggest muscles?". I'm going to use that the next time I'm ready for a meeting to end and I'm told we're going long.
The security guy was being a bit of a dick... he found some place where he thinks he's the boss.

Reactions: sglowrider
Dude's bailing on child support and had a warrant issued to arrest him for failure to pay. He paid 30k to avoid going to jail. He's a freaking deadbeat in addition to being an idiot. His quote when asked about it:

"Yeah well first off, anytime you say a guy own a team, there's going to be some garnish in the wages, but let's get this clear, I paid my bills, I'm a professional. It's about running the Empire and running the business. We don't need negativity on my name, it's bigger than me."

He'll eventually end up in jail, dead or dead in jail.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT