ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

So you want to commit a whole group of people because of one sick individual? Anytime other shootings happen, it's always the individual is sick and we can't judge them on their beliefs because they aren't right in the head, but because this one is trans, let's lock em' all up. Come on, let's have a little common sense here.

Why doesn't your side want to do anything, ANYTHING, to make the device that kills these kids just a little harder. I'm not asking for guns to be taken away, just lets get 21 year old age limits, gun permits, ect..etc... common sense things.

I'm tired of reading about prayers to the families of (fill in the blank) because so far, prayers haven't gotten us anywhere.
Because your side STILL won't admit that the thing that kills people isn't the tool, it's the sick son of a batch wanting to kill people and you won't do anything about those sick son of a batches. Why do you refuse to address the problem?

Because your side STILL won't admit that the thing that kills people isn't the tool, it's the sick son of a batch wanting to kill people and you won't do anything about those sick son of a batches. Why do you refuse to address the problem?

Me, personally, do admit it. I don't admit to having smart people repping me.

Anyone that walks into a school, mall or store and kills a group of people is a sick son a batch and should burn.

Well at least Biden won't win most tone deaf political communication of the day. Shit, I thought it was a bit early in the day for his to hold but this is a 5 run grand slam right here.

No denying this talent.

EDIT: Who is the real MTG?

Me, personally, do admit it. I don't admit to having smart people repping me.

Anyone that walks into a school, mall or store and kills a group of people is a sick son a batch and should burn.
Then since we agree that this sh!t is totally unacceptable, I assume that we can agree that the PEOPLE who do this need to be imposed a very slow, agonizing, painful death that last over a very LOOOOONG period of time, publicly transmitted, even maybe pay per view, to create a true negative negative consequence to their actions? (which actually only makes us feel better and doesn't fix a GD thing..... so scratch that, but I felt better typing it out loud).
Please stop the Road Apples about stopping guns fixes this crap. ..... 360 MILLION guns in the hands of people that WILL make their own oridance...
EFFIng Afghanistan can find weapons to fight and stall America for 20 YEARS.... so you are not disarming us.. YOu better damn well bring us onto your side, NOT fight us.. That is your mission. Get the 360 million gun owners to stop this SH!T, because if you fight us from protecting ourselves, you are target #1. .. Now lets stop this road apples!

Then since we agree that this sh!t is totally unacceptable, I assume that we can agree that the PEOPLE who do this need to be imposed a very slow, agonizing, painful death that last over a very LOOOOONG period of time, publicly transmitted, even maybe pay per view, to create a true negative negative consequence to their actions? (which actually only makes us feel better and doesn't fix a GD thing..... so scratch that, but I felt better typing it out loud).
Please stop the Road Apples about stopping guns fixes this crap. ..... 360 MILLION guns in the hands of people that WILL make their own oridance...
EFFIng Afghanistan can find weapons to fight and stall America for 20 YEARS.... so you are not disarming us.. YOu better damn well bring us onto your side, NOT fight us.. That is your mission. Get the 360 million gun owners to stop this SH!T, because if you fight us from protecting ourselves, you are target #1. .. Now lets stop this road apples!
I've always thought these kind of sickos should be taken out to the town square and let the show begin for all to see. Might not be a cure all but you can bet some will damn well think twice.

Uvalde kind of killed the whole good guy with guns argument.
Didn't a good man with a gun end the Uvalde incident? I realize there were individuals there who should have went in but they proved themselves to not be real men, real law enforcement agents who have been given the job of protecting and serving the public.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Didn't a good man with a gun end the Uvalde incident? I realize there were individuals there who should have went in but they proved themselves to not be real men, real law enforcement agents who have been given the job of protecting and serving the public.
Matthew McConaughy?

Also Sure. They eventually killed him after all the cowards got out of the way. Didn’t save a single kid either.

When we say oh fck a fckd up killer with a totally unnecessary assault weapon we can come together
I, and several others, have used that "unnecessary" ASSAULT (OMG) weapon for totally necessary things. No one has ever used a fvcked up killer for necessary things.
Oh the outrage when David used an assault rock to kill Goliath, from an assault Sling. huge eyeroll

How long did it take all those guys with guns to not go stop the shooter for that ONE good man to stop the shooter?

I guess we have to wait for that one good one to show up to stop the bad guy... all the others are just show pieces.

Reactions: larsIU
I, and several others, have used that "unnecessary" ASSAULT (OMG) weapon for totally necessary things. No one has ever used a fvcked up killer for necessary things.
Oh the outrage when David used an assault rock to kill Goliath, from an assault Sling. huge eyeroll
What necessary thing did you use your assault weapon?

I've always thought these kind of sickos should be taken out to the town square and let the show begin for all to see. Might not be a cure all but you can bet some will damn well think twice.
Part of that scenario is that public gets a small sense of justice, that is needed for a community to come together and make a stand against this shit that NONE of us agree should ever happen. It fixes nothing, but can be a uniting force.
Uniting for all except those that have empathy (for the love of all things stupid) for that poor fvcked up killer that just killed the neighbors child(s). Those, simply want to virtue signal, wave rainbow flags, put the fvcked up killer into our free food, housing, heat, cable tv, healthcare, gender reassignment plan that I get to pay for for 30 years to pay for past grievances that were cast upon the fvcked up killer. ... Too bad, you got a bad rap but you are damaged goods, there is no place for you here, bye. bang.
If it were your (not a YOU, "your") kid, do you want blood or rainbow flags? If you are one who just lost a kid and want to see the sick fvck rehabilitated, you are next on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG public display. This crap has to stop.

ObnoxiousShitlib - "Well a simple background check before gun purchase would have shown this person was mentally unst....

Ah, goddamnnit!"
Question 47 on the background check.
47) Do you, have you dressed in your mothers underwear, dream of having your pecker chopped off, have someone else's pecker sewn on, or dream of having an electric vehicle?

What necessary thing did you use your assault weapon?
Kill Dinner........ that lasted for the next 2 months.

I also used my assault BB gun to deter a wild dig from out yard. I used my assault SUV to bring home wood to build my families home. I used my assault hammer to drive nails into my kids playground set and my wives have all used assault makeup to con me into thinking they weren't Trojan horses, with 100 different mental states inside of them.
Next

What necessary thing
Kill Dinner........ that lasted for the next 2 months.

I also used my assault BB gun to deter a wild dig from out yard. I used my assault SUV to bring home wood to build my families home. I used my assault hammer to drive nails into my kids playground set and my wives have all used assault makeup to con me into thinking they weren't Trojan horses, with 100 different mental states inside of them.
Next
I lived in sc. people hunted wild pigs. You don’t need an ar or high capacity mag or anything else to do that. The balance favors school safety. If you want to play with your gun it should be stored in a gun club. Otherwise your “argument” can simply be distilled to im a dickhead

I typically avoid posting on this topic. Let’s use a little tax money and put in bullet proof doors and windows. Use a system so those doors are locked from the outside 24/7/365. There are lots of guns and there are lots of crazies. Neither are going away. At this point we need the best system possible to keep crazies out of our schools. Malls, clubs and restaurants??? I give up on those - but let’s lock our kids tight out of the reach of unpredictable evil!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I typically avoid posting on this topic. Let’s use a little tax money and put in bullet proof doors and windows. Use a system so those doors are locked from the outside 24/7/365. There are lots of guns and there are lots of crazies. Neither are going away. At this point we need the best system possible to keep crazies out of our schools. Malls, clubs and restaurants??? I give up on those - but let’s lock our kids tight out of the reach of unpredictable evil!
Instead of $800,000 turf fields

Reactions: IUINSB and larsIU
Feed the dead bodies of school shooters to pigs.

They need to know what that choice of road leads to.

No funerals. No sad “celebrations of life“.

Just food for pigs.

AND allow lawsuits against folks who sell guns to crazy people, and against the mental health professionals who let them walk the streets instead of putting them in a safe institution. The cruelty of forcing mental defectives to try and live regular lives and work in jobs and otherwise “mainstream” is just beyond me.

Nice retirement homes, or pig food.

A little? That would be a lot and then they would just break a window if they really wanted in.

What necessary thing

I lived in sc. people hunted wild pigs. You don’t need an ar or high capacity mag or anything else to do that. The balance favors school safety. If you want to play with your gun it should be stored in a gun club. Otherwise your “argument” can simply be distilled to im a dickhead
I'm a dick head then........ as assigned by the 2nd amendment. All you non dickheads have to do, is come get the 360 million weapons that are "accounted for" to date. It's that simple, just come get them.
OR just maybe because of #'s lets focuse on the 10-20 sick fvck killers that are not protected in any way. Just a though.
Oh becareful stroling St Louis tonight. There aren't many good guys there I hear.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I'm a dick head then........ as assigned by the 2nd amendment. All you non dickheads have to do, is come get the 360 million weapons that are "accounted for" to date. It's that simple, just come get them.
OR just maybe because of #'s lets focuse on the 10-20 sick fvck killers that are not protected in any way. Just a though.
Oh becareful stroling St Louis tonight. There aren't many good guys there I hear.
Your first sentence is your most compelling argument

What necessary thing

You are one here mac. The whole notion that banning guns, whatever I am not some no controls kind of person, middle of the road. Obviously a muzzle loader is going to slow things down. The first thing that comes up in this thread is the gun that did it. A gun didnt do this, a deranged person hellbent on doing damage and getting in the news did this.

I’m willing to pay my share or more for kids safety. If it’s a lot fine. Furthermore, we have the technology for bullet proof unbreakable windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: ulrey
Feed the dead bodies of school shooters to pigs.

They need to know what that choice of road leads to.

No funerals. No sad “celebrations of life“.

Just food for pigs.

AND allow lawsuits against folks who sell guns to crazy people, and against the mental health professionals who let them walk the streets instead of putting them in a safe institution. The cruelty of forcing mental defectives to try and live regular lives and work in jobs and otherwise “mainstream” is just beyond me.

Nice retirement homes, or pig food.
I would feed the live bodies to the pigs, pay per view. All proceeds go to the families. I wouldn't F around. MAXIMUM effect. OHHH all closed within 24 hrs from the incident.

Any of you badass shit talkers ever signed up to witness an execution?

You are one here mac. The whole notion that banning guns, whatever I am not some no controls kind of person, middle of the road. Obviously a muzzle loader is going to slow things down. The first thing that comes up in this thread is the gun that did it. A gun didnt do this, a deranged person hellbent on doing damage and getting in the news did this.
I’m not saying a gun did it. I’m asking what measures can be taken to protect kids in school. One is restricting certain weapons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT