ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

It’s time for the UN to step in and take care of this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
Rep Andy Ogles district.

FsPuN3xXoAAaL6_

Rep Andy Ogles district.

FsPuN3xXoAAaL6_

The clown who is basically George Santos v2.0?

3 kids dead and 3 staff members.

It's sad that I'm waiting for the day that one of my kids school is on the news.
I have three nephews. All were in Noblesville schools at some point. When somebody shot up Noblesville West one had just started 9th grade and the youngest was still in 5th grade.

Closest anybody in my family has ever come to my knowledge. My sister was a wreck for about 15 mins until she found out what school it was. Her view on guns is tied directly to d*ck size, and she's not shy about telling you.

When someone shoots up a bunch of kids that are important enough to merit more than bullshit platitudes something might happen.

As has been said many times before, if Sandyhook didn’t serve as a wake up call, likely nothing will. Besides, all these mass shootings only serve to make the gun nuts tighten their grips on the weapons.

As has been said many times before, if Sandyhook didn’t serve as a wake up call, likely nothing will. Besides, all these mass shootings only serve to make the gun nuts tighten their grips on the weapons.
Oh for sure. The biggest thing to come out of this shooting will be that they took Presbyterians to a Baptist chuch.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I have three nephews. All were in Noblesville schools at some point. When somebody shot up Noblesville West one had just started 9th grade and the youngest was still in 5th grade.

Closest anybody in my family has ever come to my knowledge. My sister was a wreck for about 15 mins until she found out what school it was. Her view on guns is tied directly to d*ck size, and she's not shy about telling you.

Oh my God. That is literally my worst dream.

If something like that ever happened around here, there isn't a cop on earth that is stopping this 6'3, 230 pound father from getting his kids out of that school.

I'll deal with the consequences when they are safe.

Oh my God. That is literally my worst dream.

If something like that ever happened around here, there isn't a cop on earth that is stopping this 6'3, 230 pound father from getting his kids out of that school.

I'll deal with the consequences when they are safe.
Well, the luck part was Noblesville West was the middle school. How she didn't have a kid in that school is just sheer dumb luck.

Well, the luck part was Noblesville West was the middle school. How she didn't have a kid in that school is just sheer dumb luck.

Where I live, our middle and high school share the same parking lot.

If something like that ever went down in the next couple years, one of my kids will be in one of those schools.

It's a sickening thought.

I'm not going to lie, if that were to happen to me, other heads would literally roll. Whoever I would deem responsible. Family, friends, gun provider, etc.

That our kids know the words active shooter should be more than enough to implement change
I've never been more heartbroken than when my then 1st grader was telling me about how she and her friends had an active shooter plan to grab various weapons from the classroom and prepare for combat if shit would go down. I grew up mostly pre-Columbine. I didn't even consider a school shooting as a possibility. Just heartbreaking and another reason I think "kids these days" are a lot tougher than we give them credit for.

I've never been more heartbroken than when my then 1st grader was telling me about how she and her friends had an active shooter plan to grab various weapons from the classroom and prepare for combat if shit would go down. I grew up mostly pre-Columbine. I didn't even consider a school shooting as a possibility. Just heartbreaking and another reason I think "kids these days" are a lot tougher than we give them credit for.
Co-sign. Ignorance is bliss and they all have shared experiences. But for that id lose my mind over what you wrote.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
  • Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
We're so fvcked. No way to stop this unless and until every school and pre-school has TSA-style security. Too many guns in the wrong hands.

Hug your kids and tell them you love them every morning before they leave the house.
We could just reopen the nuthouses that your party closed and commit all these clearly insane people and their pronouns.

Oh this is politician catnip!!! Guns vs trannies
Guns don’t kill people, transgenders kill people.

I can see the right’s attack now. Bullies will have more of a field day in schools, too, creating more depressed kids and more problems in society.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Guns don’t kill people, transgenders kill people.

I can see the right’s attack now. Bullies will have more of a field day in schools, too, creating more depressed kids and more problems in society.
For years I’ve been saying there’s no greater danger to our existence than trannies. Furries a close second

Reactions: IUINSB and ulrey
We could just reopen the nuthouses that your party closed and commit all these clearly insane people and their pronouns.

So you want to commit a whole group of people because of one sick individual? Anytime other shootings happen, it's always the individual is sick and we can't judge them on their beliefs because they aren't right in the head, but because this one is trans, let's lock em' all up. Come on, let's have a little common sense here.

Why doesn't your side want to do anything, ANYTHING, to make the device that kills these kids just a little harder. I'm not asking for guns to be taken away, just lets get 21 year old age limits, gun permits, ect..etc... common sense things.

I'm tired of reading about prayers to the families of (fill in the blank) because so far, prayers haven't gotten us anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT