ADVERTISEMENT

Another retailer leaving SF

reading a little about this apparently the guy who got killed knew the attacker. i spend a fair amount of time volunteering with members of the left cult. they're batshit crazy. and they try to shout at and shame those that don't agree with them. but i do believe the vast majority have their hearts in the right place. you read this guy's background etc and it's very sad. lots of darkness in our country. sad death

reading a little about this apparently the guy who got killed knew the attacker. i spend a fair amount of time volunteering with members of the left cult. they're batshit crazy. and they try to shout at and shame those that don't agree with them. but i do believe the vast majority have their hearts in the right place. you read this guy's background etc and it's very sad. lots of darkness in our country. sad death
Wow wow wow. I didn't realize the victim knew the killer. Do you have a link for that?

What kind of volunteer work do you do?

There's a mad rush going on for this place now. We're out visiting my FiL and it is all over the news out here.

In other news, Coachella was plagued by technical issues last weekend and Santa Clara was named the Swiftiest City in the World.
these people are getting nuttier by the day.

Dude. The local news out here is bananas and my FiL watches it nonstop from 5-7.

I will say, the young lady doing the morning weather on KPIX is choice.

I'll never forget seeing Angela Buckman for the first time - she was doing weather for a Sacramento station.

Imagine my delight when I found out A) She's a Hoosier, and B) She was coming back to Indiana.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Kinda like being in school when you had to raise your hand and ask to go to the bathroom. They talk about Trump wanting to be a dictator but the politicians out there are just as bad as he is about wanting to control everything.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Gaza protesters closed down the Golden Gate and I-880 in Oakland yesterday. And before I turned in last night they were gathering outside the Tesla plant in Fremont to protest there. The news footage wasn't of immigrants, but rather the stereotypical lefty you'd expect to see in SF.

At the 3 minute mark, you'll see what I'm saying. A bunch of mostly regular people trying to live their lives and then a little masked douche talking about making people listen to him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Gaza protesters closed down the Golden Gate and I-880 in Oakland yesterday. And before I turned in last night they were gathering outside the Tesla plant in Fremont to protest there. The news footage wasn't of immigrants, but rather the stereotypical lefty you'd expect to see in SF.

At the 3 minute mark, you'll see what I'm saying. A bunch of mostly regular people trying to live their lives and then a little masked douche talking about making people listen to him.
And the idiots shooting the video give the protestors the attention they so desire.

Elizabeth Cook!

In Love Wow GIF by Minions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT