ADVERTISEMENT

Another retailer leaving SF

22,500. Restaurants popping up all around. 70,000 put in for season tix
Charlotte plays their matches at the Panthers stadium and there's always a huge crowd. I think they're planning their own stadium, too.

Charlotte plays their matches at the Panthers stadium and there's always a huge crowd. I think they're planning their own stadium, too.
They need their own. Makes the experience so much better. I went through combines in columbus. They played at Ohio stadium with tarps. Dublin Ohio high school was better atmosphere

Reactions: DANC
And by "that team", I mean the future Phoenix FC.
Lol. There’s actually Phoenix rising fc. It’s no man’s land for soccer players. Just barely missing mls, but getting paid so little it’s questionable whether to continue on.

This thread took a nice turn. Well done

yttpwj76wnu01.jpg
Its summer. Gotta go with the jorts instead of the jeans.

wkliQEN.jpg

Damnit.
Where's @Univee2 with his Kankakee court fines? I've got my checkbook/pen out.
I’ve been working outside, so I’m in an ornery mood.

Kangaroo Court fines are automated. The money just keeps on coming as no one checks their credit card statements and bitcoin accounts.

Soccer discussion, outside of its commie origins and leanings, is supposed to be limited to some big soccer pit or garbage dump or something on here.

”Kankakee“ references are cataloged and will be reviewed after the Rapture, along with wearing football jerseys and backwards baseball caps after age 22.

I’ve been working outside, so I’m in an ornery mood.

Kangaroo Court fines are automated. The money just keeps on coming as no one checks their credit card statements and bitcoin accounts.

Soccer discussion, outside of its commie origins and leanings, is supposed to be limited to some big soccer pit or garbage dump or something on here.

”Kankakee“ references are cataloged and will be reviewed after the Rapture, along with wearing football jerseys and backwards baseball caps after age 22.
Can I use my upvotes to pay my fines?
I've got a shit ton of them.

So I’m not sure why you have so much vitriol towards my friend as all I said about him was he stayed at the Peninsula. Maybe you don’t like the hotel or think it’s overpriced/out of your budget, I have no idea. You’ve proven to be barely literate, so who knows what kind of voices you have in your head.

Vans is old news, Hoka is for dorks who pair their latest trend with Aceteryx or On shoes. How old are you to be shopping at Vans? One of those old golf dorks who have adopted their shoes?

You never answered my question about River North property values?
White New Balance, jorts, and a tucked in Big Dog t-shirt is perfect for your “look”. Keep it. Add some pleated khakis for when it’s cooler outside. No wonder you want to move. You sound like you’re in InCel territory.

As far as Vans go, I was watching an interview with Dave Grohl, and I noticed I have the exact same pair as he was wearing (red old school high tops). Same with Jordan Peele. I have 9 pairs.

• Haha
Predictable, you got your ass handed to you and brought absolutely nothing to the discussion except your daytime stroll down Michigan Ave. Then a misunderstanding of my question “did you vote for Brandon.”

@DrHoops is the one who likes to name drop, brag about living in Streeterville (lol), how many countries he’s travelled to etc. Go to him for that nonsense.
I told you, the “stroll” was around 10pm, which was in regard to your “friend” who was
told to be inside as soon as the sun goes down around the Peninsula! LOLOL!!!! You’re completely clueless.

As for “Brandon”, I’m not up on Trump loser terminology.

Just for the record, the Applebee's in Kokomo is eatin' good in the neighborhood.
Well, eatin’ good for you would make people who know what good food tastes like puke.

No offense.

Strange considering all the pro athletes and actors live or lived in River North including Jordan, Antione Walker, Jimmy Butler, Vince Vaughn, etc, etc, etc, etc…. It’s either River North or the burbs. A lot of one bedroom condos in Streeterville so this adds up.

Clown. I’ve forgotten more about high end food in Chicago than you will ever know. I turn down free tickets to Alinea at least 3-4 times a year. Just board of it .
Yeah, sure! I think the word you’re looking for is “bored”, not “board”…Mr. Sophisticated. By the way, how could you go to the quickly sinking Alinea, when you can’t go out after sunset?

You are hilarious.

Last edited:
Strange considering all the pro athletes and actors live or lived in River North including Jordan, Antione Walker, Jimmy Butler, Vince Vaughn, etc, etc, etc, etc…. It’s either River North or the burbs. A lot of one bedroom condos in Streeterville so this adds up.

Clown. I’ve forgotten more about high end food in Chicago than you will ever know. I turn down free tickets to Alinea at least 3-4 times a year. Just board of it
Fine, they look like the oversized New Balance senior citizen shoes. I wouldn’t be caught dead in them or the On shoes. Nike Monarches? No thanks. The cool kids wear Adidas, always have always will.

Their store front is on the very ass end of Michigan Ave by the other POS stores soon to leave. Vans? Of course they have mutiple store fronts in Chicago! At least 80% of the blue hairs that torched the city wear them. It’s their target market.

The thing about @DrHoops is that he’s a post B1G grad name dropping, “I’ve been to 90,000 countries big money wanna be douche. Literally a dime a dozen in Chicago. He’s ballz deep into this city and has just enough money to not be able to move if he wanted to. Probably lives a nice life, but he’s forced to defend nonsense. Pot committed regardless of what happens.
They’re running shoes. My brother, who has run two Boston Marathons (and has run 3 sub 3 hr marathons) was the one who swears by them and he was right. You don’t wear shoes for serious runners for a fashion statement. They’re tools (like you).

Fine, they look like the oversized New Balance senior citizen shoes. I wouldn’t be caught dead in them or the On shoes. Nike Monarches? No thanks. The cool kids wear Adidas, always have always will.

Their store front is on the very ass end of Michigan Ave by the other POS stores soon to leave. Vans? Of course they have mutiple store fronts in Chicago! At least 80% of the blue hairs that torched the city wear them. It’s their target market.

The thing about @DrHoops is that he’s a post B1G grad name dropping, “I’ve been to 90,000 countries big money wanna be douche. Literally a dime a dozen in Chicago. He’s ballz deep into this city and has just enough money to not be able to move if he wanted to. Probably lives a nice life, but he’s forced to defend nonsense. Pot committed regardless of what happens.
Like, right next to Nordstrom, Boss, Purple Pig…among others. You are a complete idiot.

Yeah, I have Adidas shell toes too. You can’t live in a big city. You have no idea what is in style.

But…you wouldn’t know what’s cool

• Haha

Clown. I’ve forgotten more about high end food in Chicago than you will ever know. I turn down free tickets to Alinea at least 3-4 times a year. Just board of it .

You should contact them about how you feel about River North then. You do you.

I told you, the “stroll” was around 10pm, which was in regard to your “friend” who was
told to be inside as soon as the sun goes down around the Peninsula! LOLOL!!!! You’re completely clueless.

As for “Brandon”, I’m not up on Trump loser terminology.
I’m up on the English language and his name is Brandon Johnson. It appears you’re barely literate.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
Yeah, I have Adidas shell toes too. You can’t live in a big city. You have no idea what is in style.

Vans were cool until yuppie golf bros like you started wearing them. I’m sure all the teenagers that work there laugh at you when you come in.

No one reads those shitty links you provide about marketing trends, etc on teenage sneakers. You don’t skate, you don’t surf, and you can’t play guitar. No Vans after 30 for you clown.

Seeing a bunch of 50+ year olds argue what is cool is amusing. Anybody posting on this forum isn't cool anymore. Sorry.

Seeing a bunch of 50+ year olds argue what is cool is amusing. Anybody posting on this forum isn't cool anymore. Sorry.
Yeah, but he has 9 pairs of Vans high tops, just like the ones Dave Grohl wears. Plus, he has a condo in Streeterville. He’s like the Chicago version of Andy Warhol.

• Haha
Yeah, but he has 9 pairs of Vans high tops, just like the ones Dave Grohl wears. Plus, he has a condo in Streeterville. He’s like the Chicago version of Andy Warhol.
We can only hope to be as hip

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
It's sad and I don't see how they can stem the tide. Some of the quotes and anecdotes in this story are crazy.

"They're (shoplifters) there every day. When I'm on the floor walking around I would say at least 12, 14 during the day," the worker said. "It's really bad because it's downtown San Francisco and it's really out of control."

The worker said the flagship store, which is set to close July 1st, was hit 22 times by thieves in the last two days. And in the last year, the problem has worsened.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
It's sad and I don't see how they can stem the tide. Some of the quotes and anecdotes in this story are crazy.

"They're (shoplifters) there every day. When I'm on the floor walking around I would say at least 12, 14 during the day," the worker said. "It's really bad because it's downtown San Francisco and it's really out of control."

The worker said the flagship store, which is set to close July 1st, was hit 22 times by thieves in the last two days. And in the last year, the problem has worsened.
You could steal everything in old navy and it wouldn’t add up to a felony

You could steal everything in old navy and it wouldn’t add up to a felony
The most shocking quote of all. How big are those mesh bags????

"I recognize a lot of them and they're just super comfortable, sometimes they'll take two or three mesh bags at a time, and that sometimes is $2,000 worth of stuff," they said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Good. The Democrats are finally getting everything they voted for. I personally couldn't be happier for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT