ADVERTISEMENT

Another retailer leaving SF

The Democratic Party.

tumblr_inline_nmuxhyPQnZ1qmrla4_500.gif

The Democratic Party.

total insanity if true. no other way to see it.

that said, total insanity that makes life worse for all non thugs, but also keeps Dems from accomplishing important things that aren't insanity.

whomever pushes such insanity on Dem mayors, prosecutors, etc, which 99% of Dem voters absolutely don't want, i absolutely consider saboteurs.

Install Kiosks … do the thieves ask for help before or after they loot the shelves?

The PR genius that let his honor even say that needs to find a new job.

As a former cop, the mayor knows better from his own experience to have let that go.

Install Kiosks … do the thieves ask for help before or after they loot the shelves?

The PR genius that let his honor even say that needs to find a new job.

As a former cop, the mayor knows better from his own experience to have let that go.
Is that serious?

you have to wonder exactly who is pushing this stupidity beyond belief, and where exactly are they getting such power..

neither Dems nor Pubs want this, but someone with power obviously does.

as for the real agenda and real source of this power, we know not.

is it total idiots with power far beyond their numbers, or is it saboteurs.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Meanwhile in Chicago, the CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, CEO told newly installed Mayor Johnson they would be the next business to leave Chicago it its employee safety didn’t improve. Taxes on futures contracts won’t be accepted.

CME already know how to operate remotely, from the pandemic, and can move the exchange floor wherever they may fancy. Could they be the next business to move to Miami? I also heard recently Tyson Foods is leaving … Boeing is leaving NBC Tower lakeside view at 455 City Front Plaza.

Companies are already vowing to leave Chicago over additional taxes promised by new mayor Brandon Johnson - who is tasked with addressing the city's dwindling image see under Lori Lightfoot….

Mr. Johnson has no legal authority to impose a transaction tax on my business,' said CME's CEO, adding that the relatively green politician should focus on the task of fighting the city's crime instead. Recent crime figures show that in the year to date crime is still up by 43 percent.

70785213-12065003-image-a-9_1683659828336.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hreaten-PULL-Chicago-new-mayor-signed-in.html

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Chicago, the CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, CEO told newly installed Mayor Johnson they would be the next business to leave Chicago it its employee safety didn’t improve. Taxes on futures contracts won’t be accepted.

CME already know how to operate remotely, from the pandemic, and can move the exchange floor wherever they may fancy. Could they be the next business to move to Miami? I also heard recently Tyson Foods is leaving … Boeing is leaving NBC Tower lakeside view at 455 City Front Plaza.

Companies are already vowing to leave Chicago over additional taxes promised by new mayor Brandon Johnson - who is tasked with addressing the city's dwindling image see under Lori Lightfoot….

Mr. Johnson has no legal authority to impose a transaction tax on my business,' said CME's CEO, adding that the relatively green politician should focus on the task of fighting the city's crime instead. Recent crime figures show that in the year to date crime is still up by 43 percent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hreaten-PULL-Chicago-new-mayor-signed-in.html
Huh. According to @DrHoops there's nothing wrong in Chicago.

Now look up murders per capita.

9931.jpeg

Neck and neck with Indianapolis at #17. Why are Republicans so oblivious to facts?

Violent crime? Chicago isn't in the top 75. Chicago doesn't even make the list. But Indy is at #25.

HomicideRecord_v03_LY_1638908501523_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Indianaftw
Now look up murders per capita.

9931.jpeg

Neck and neck with Indianapolis at #17. Why are Republicans so oblivious to facts?

Violent crime? Chicago isn't in the top 75. Chicago doesn't even make the list. But Indy is at #25.

HomicideRecord_v03_LY_1638908501523_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg
Indy has turned into a shithole and yet Chicago has more murders per capita than Indy. Not neck and neck by the way. Chicago is neck and neck with Milwaukee and Pittsburgh.

Indy has turned into a shithole and yet Chicago has more murders per capita than Indy. Not neck and neck by the way. Chicago is neck and neck with Milwaukee and Pittsburgh.

Yet every right wing nutter is focused on CHICAGO!!!!!!! Meanwhile, I'm watching huge skyscrapers going up, people Kayaking down the river, tour boats packed with people. Michigan Ave as crowded as I've ever seen it.

Who would ever think Milwaukee is more dangerous than Chicago? Cincinnati? Miami? Buffalo?

Chicago is the new BENGHAZI!!!!

If you're Ill-informed, yes.
Perhaps. Its historical corruption doesn't help the perception people have of it.

Edit- I just saw your Beghazi and other edits. Its not Michigan Ave that people talk about when it comes to crime in Chicago. Indy has the near east side that my IMPD acquaintances call "the swamp" which probably correlates to the south side of Chicago. No hope, education or a way out that has lead to drugs and gangs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ulrey
Yet every right wing nutter is focused on CHICAGO!!!!!!! Meanwhile, I'm watching huge skyscrapers going up, people Kayaking down the river, tour boats packed with people. Michigan Ave as crowded as I've ever seen it.

Who would ever think Milwaukee is more dangerous than Chicago? Cincinnati? Miami? Buffalo?

Chicago is the new BENGHAZI!!!!
You can create whatever narrative you want, but everyone who lives here knows Michigan Ave is a no go when the sun goes down. Why do you think all the restaurants are closing early? Pierre Gourmet new weekend hours? Closing at 5pm. Lmao (not lmao)

I met a friend staying at the Penninsula on the first warm Friday night a few weeks ago around 9pm and Michigan Ave was a shit show. Saw SEVEN different cop cars with their lights on while circling around from Michigan Ave heading west bound on Chicago Ave to Orleans. All different incidents. Saw a motorbike doing a wheelie through the red light at the corner of Michigan and Chicago along the way.

Not normal bud. Not normal.

How many store fronts are vacant on Michigan? Wait until the Burberry building is vacant.

The optics of our city is a shithole, and they’re not entirely unfounded. Did you vote for Brandon? Did you vote?

Perhaps. Its historical corruption doesn't help the perception people have of it.

Edit- I just saw your Beghazi and other edits. Its not Michigan Ave that people talk about when it comes to crime in Chicago. Indy has the near east side that my IMPD acquaintances call "the swamp" which probably correlates to the south side of Chicago. No hope, education or a way out that has lead to drugs and gangs.
And? No tourists are going to Englewood, Austin, or Gage Park. The FACT is that there are many more dangerous cities in the United States than Chicago. It's not even close.

Bitch about the dying city of St. Louis.

You can create whatever narrative you want, but everyone who lives here knows Michigan Ave is a no go when the sun goes down. Why do you think all the restaurants are closing early? Pierre Gourmet new weekend hours? Closing at 5pm. Lmao (not lmao)

I met a friend staying at the Penninsula on the first warm Friday night a few weeks ago around 9pm and Michigan Ave was a shit show. Saw SEVEN different cop cars with their lights on while circling around from Michigan Ave heading west bound on Chicago Ave to Orleans. All different incidents. Saw a motorbike doing a wheelie through the red light at the corner of Michigan and Chicago along the way.

How many store fronts are vacant on Michigan? Wait until the Burberry building is vacant.

The optics of our city is a shithole, and they’re not entirely unfounded. Did you vote for Brandon? Did you vote?
I don't need narratives, when I have facts.

CHICAGO (CBS) -- A new report has some very upbeat things to say about Chicago's downtown area. The Chicago Loop Alliance released an in-depth study on the population calling the Loop the fastest-growing downtown in the U.S. It's also the fastest-growing neighborhood in Chicago.

Best big city for the 5th straight year:

The optics are the same as Hunter Biden's laptop. Benghazi, the 2020 election was rigged. Hillary's email. You're all in on the bullshit. Move already. No one cares if you stay or go.

As I've said multiple times. I have neither seen nor been a victim of a violent crime here. I have lived here for 30 years. I got my bike stolen once.

There may be a couple of vacant stores on Mich Ave, but it's freaking booming downtown right now. The West Loop is incredible. Was there a Brandon somewhere on the ticket? Not sure who that is Jethro.

I look right over the corner of Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive. There are TONS of people out there right this second. You're an idiot.

More about our urban hellscape in Chicago!!! Here are some more data-points for you, moron.

Let's see....do I listen to some random idiot named The Vid? Or do I go with The Economist:

It must be frightening to live in paranoia like you. Get an AR-15 and move to Oklahoma City. You'll be safer there...OH WAIT! You won't!

GTFO

I realize this isn't Newsmax, but the lizard people have seemed to work things out.

You'd think wing-nuts like you would get off on this (oh, and I'm no fan of Lightfoot. I voted for Vallas who had the support of the Police Union, which is led by a complete lunatic).

"Chicago was the largest city in the country to fully reopen, according to Mayor Lori Lightfoot's office. While there are no capacity limits for bars, restaurants, gyms or other large venues and no social distancing requirements, businesses can make their own rules when it comes to masking and distancing."

I really need to ignore the skyscrapers that are going up, the economic growth, and the facts and go with "optics". LOL. By the way, on your way back to Indianoplace, drive down to Stony Island Ave and see if you can recognize a single thing.

You wouldn't believe the chance I took last night. I had a dinner meeting at 7:30..PM!!!! You can imagine how terrified I was, given that I was in Chicago.

Even worse, my lawyer and I (IU grad) were sitting...get this...outdoors! We were essentially targets for whomever walked by on E. Ohio. (By the way, I live in Streeterville, not River North).

The craziest thing was the hundreds of people walking around after the sun set! After what your "friend" said, I was skeptical if I was safe, but I survived! I had no AR-15, no body armor, neither of us had a meltdown like your supposed friend staying at the Peninsula (one of my fav places for meetings, by the way), but now I know since The Vid says it's not safe, I will avoid that area! Thank you for the warning!

Finally, I walked down a crowded Michigan Ave at about 9:45 pm and I looked for a single empty store. Nuthin'. In fact, we just got a NEW Coach store, a Vans store, and a Hoka store (you probably don't know what that is because you're locked in your basement like an idiot, and your friend is an embarrassment is well. Although, I'm skeptical that even happened.

Last edited:
I’m the triggered one? You’re the one breathlessly freaking out about Chicago. You’ve been proven wrong on everything you’ve posted. And your “friend” who stayed at the Peninsula is an idiot. live in Streeterville.. secondly the sun is going down and I’m sitting at an outdoor café while hundreds of people walk by and the restaurant is packed.

II assume people will be sprinting home because of the sun going down soon! Please keep me in your prayers.

Me triggered? You're the one cowering in your bunker when the sun goes down.

You wouldn't believe the chance I took last night. I had a meeting at 7:30....PM...in Chicago!!!!. My lawyer and I (another IU grad) sat...get this, outdoors! Basically we were just targets for whatever gangs, BLM, Antifa, or whomever walked by on E. Ohio.

The craziest thing was the hundreds of people walking around after the sun set! I survived! No AR-15, no body armor, no freakout like your buddy at the Peninsula (one of my fav places for meetings), but now I know since The Vid says it's not safe, I will avoid that area! Thank you for the warning!

Finally, I walked down a crowded Michigan Ave at about 9:45 pm and I looked for a single empty store. Nuthin'. In fact, we just got a NEW Coach store, a Vans store, and a Hoka store. You wouldn't know about Hoka. You're a basement dweller.

You are an idiot, and your friend is an embarrassment.
So I’m not sure why you have so much vitriol towards my friend as all I said about him was he stayed at the Peninsula. Maybe you don’t like the hotel or think it’s overpriced/out of your budget, I have no idea. You’ve proven to be barely literate, so who knows what kind of voices you have in your head.

Vans is old news, Hoka is for dorks who pair their latest trend with Aceteryx or On shoes. How old are you to be shopping at Vans? One of those old golf dorks who have adopted their shoes?

You never answered my question about River North property values?

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
So I’m not sure why you have so much vitriol towards my friend as all I said about him was he stayed at the Peninsula. Maybe you don’t like the hotel or think it’s overpriced/out of your budget, I have no idea. You’ve proven to be barely literate, so who knows what kind of voices you have in your head.

Vans is old news, Hoka is for dorks who pair their latest trend with Aceteryx or On shoes. How old are you to be shopping at Vans? One of those old golf dorks who have adopted their shoes?

Because you're an idiot and a liar. I dress how I want to dress. If you like shopping at Eddie Bauer, go for it! You'll be the one laughed at (I told my lawyer about your asinine post, and we both got a good laugh).

Go to Applebees in Kokomo. That's more your speed, but put your helmet on before you leave the house.

I did. I don't live in River North. I live in Streeterville...so...no, the Peninsula is not out of my price range. Streeterville is the wealthiest neighborhood in all of Chicago, idiot.

Hey, let's leave Hoka out of this. They are good Pickle Ball shoes.

Googled Nordstrom Indianapolis and the Nordstrom website came up first.

The Indianapolis Nordstrom downtown store closed a few years ago and the suburban store is still open. Driving time and distance from my home is about equal.

Crime in going to either store would not be a factor jn my shopping decision. Shootings have occurred in both our downtown and more recently in the suburban shopping center where Nordstrom is located.

A big factor for me and my neighbors gets us back to the Nordstrom website. Let us face it, the driving force (no pun intended) these days is the convenience of ordering online,

Contrary to this is one of my young neighbors (46 years young) who can often be often seen on Facebook carrying a Gucci handbag. She loves shopping at Nordstrom while her 63 year old husband sits unarmed in the car. Once suggested to her to pose at the store with a Gucci, or equivalently priced handbag, for a Facebook photo without actually buying the purse. Upon hearing this she frowned while her husband laughed.

Bottom line, stores closing due to the purchasing on the web has to be a factor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Because you're an idiot and a liar. I dress how I want to dress. If you like shopping at Eddie Bauer, go for it! You'll be the one laughed at (I told my lawyer about your asinine post, and we both got a good laugh).

Go to Applebees in Kokomo. That's more your speed, but put your helmet on before you leave the house.

I did. I don't live in River North. I live in Streeterville...so...no, the Peninsula is not out of my price range. Streeterville is the wealthiest neighborhood in all of Chicago, idiot.
Strange considering all the pro athletes and actors live or lived in River North including Jordan, Antione Walker, Jimmy Butler, Vince Vaughn, etc, etc, etc, etc…. It’s either River North or the burbs. A lot of one bedroom condos in Streeterville so this adds up.

Clown. I’ve forgotten more about high end food in Chicago than you will ever know. I turn down free tickets to Alinea at least 3-4 times a year. Just board of it .

Last edited:
Hey, let's leave Hoka out of this. They are good Pickle Ball shoes.
Fine, they look like the oversized New Balance senior citizen shoes. I wouldn’t be caught dead in them or the On shoes. Nike Monarches? No thanks. The cool kids wear Adidas, always have always will.

Their store front is on the very ass end of Michigan Ave by the other POS stores soon to leave. Vans? Of course they have mutiple store fronts in Chicago! At least 80% of the blue hairs that torched the city wear them. It’s their target market.

The thing about @DrHoops is that he’s a post B1G grad name dropping, “I’ve been to 90,000 countries big money wanna be douche. Literally a dime a dozen in Chicago. He’s ballz deep into this city and has just enough money to not be able to move if he wanted to. Probably lives a nice life, but he’s forced to defend nonsense. Pot committed regardless of what happens.

Fine, they look like the oversized New Balance senior citizen shoes. I wouldn’t be caught dead in them or the On shoes. Nike Monarches? No thanks. The cool kids wear Adidas, always have always will.

Their store front is on the very ass end of Michigan Ave by the other POS stores soon to leave. Vans? Of course they have mutiple store fronts in Chicago! At least 80% of the blue hairs that torched the city wear them. It’s their target market.

The thing about @DrHoops is that he’s a post B1G grad name dropping, “I’ve been to 90,000 countries big money wanna be douche. Literally a dime a dozen in Chicago. He’s ballz deep into this city and has just enough money to not be able to move if he wanted to. Probably lives a nice life, but he’s forced to defend nonsense. Pot committed regardless of what happens.
Wow...triggered much? I don't even own a pair of Hokas. I was just joshing around, but you are obviously on some quest to hate Chicago, people who like living there, and for some reason, certain brands of shoes.

You do you, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT