ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason to hate Glass

Glass wasn’t interested in anyone but Allen, and he hired him immediately, and Brohm never had any interest in IU, and wouldn’t have had any had he been approached, which he wasn’t.
and you know this how exactly?

not you who said you had lunch with two board of trustee members, one of whom i would know? maybe it was someone else
Have met with trustees more than once and yes, those two at lunch who discussed how the firing of TC was taken away from Glass until a third trustee stepped in a year later. You know the third one.

Have met with trustees more than once and yes, those two at lunch who discussed how the firing of TC was taken away from Glass until a third trustee stepped in a year later. You know the third one.
are you getting this access by being a big donor?

are you getting this access by being a big donor?

Some yes, but sometimes just knowing people that work there. TAH might have paid tours, I don't know. As for lunch, as you know, when people want money they love to do lunch,

Interesting, I have always traveled quite a bit and make it a point to go to basketball arenas anytime I get near one. If it is in season and a game one night I try to go. In the summer you can walk around most arenas and find an open door. Walk in like you own the place and you can see some really cool places. Hell, be nice and sometimes you get a tour in the quiet summertime. Security has definitely gotten tighter over the years though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT