ADVERTISEMENT

Another nugget from the buffoon known as J-Will

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
Anyone else catch his comment about MM having off the court issues? Then followed it up with something to the effect “that’s a story for another day.” Is this some sort of Duke smear job or is there a backstory I’ve never heard? Actually pisses me off either way. Jackass has no business saying that on national tv.

Anyone else catch his comment about MM having off the court issues? Then followed it up with something to the effect “that’s a story for another day.” Is this some sort of Duke smear job or is there a backstory I’ve never heard? Actually pisses me off either way. Jackass has no business saying that on national tv.
Agreed Williams knows BB but he is a distinct ass trying to show boat while broadcasting to fans. He is not impressive in his broadcasting posture.

Taco Bell = Off Court Issues

J Will is an insufferable bore. Occasionally he can offer some good insight, but he must believe the audience is enamored with his stories and his takes on everything except what is happening on the court. I could go on, but we'll have that conversation another day.

Tired of missing plays because of promos and showing fan reaction. The split screen on Kenny Payne was really thrilling and sure did enhance my enjoyment of the game. I think I shouted "show the f..ing game" 4 times during the game.

J Will is an insufferable bore. Occasionally he can offer some good insight, but he must believe the audience is enamored with his stories and his takes on everything except what is happening on the court. I could go on, but we'll have that conversation another day.

Tired of missing plays because of promos and showing fan reaction. The split screen on Kenny Payne was really thrilling and sure did enhance my enjoyment of the game. I think I shouted "show the f..ing game" 4 times during the game.
That split screen was dumb as it can get. Do the stupid bastards who make these things happen think they're shooting for an award? The damn broadcast of the game at that time might as well have been out of focus.

That split screen was dumb as it can get. Do the stupid bastards who make these things happen think they're shooting for an award? The damn broadcast of the game at that time might as well have been out of focus.
They did the same thing with Bobby Hurley’s brother too. That’s one goofy looking dude to have to watch.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Williams self promotes so much it’s sickening. He always brings up, “when I played”, “when I won”…
Thought he might be a little more humble after his accident derailed his NBA career but I guess not.

Reactions: CriticArisen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT