ADVERTISEMENT

Another Debate

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
Ro Khanna and Vivek Ramaswamy squared off in a debate. From the multiple accounts I read, they debated very well sparring over the issues and not each other. If you want to watch it, it is on YouTube and I haven't seen it yet. Maybe the secret is to have debates between people not facing off, though I suspect DeSantis v Newsome will alter that perception.

Personally, I really like Khann. He does have a bill to a 12-year term limit, banning some contributions, and outlawing congress from trading in stocks. That is one area he probably appeals further right. But overall he's a progressive.

I am happy that two widely divergent politicians debated and appeared to actually focus on the issues.

Ro Khanna and Vivek Ramaswamy squared off in a debate. From the multiple accounts I read, they debated very well sparring over the issues and not each other. If you want to watch it, it is on YouTube and I haven't seen it yet. Maybe the secret is to have debates between people not facing off, though I suspect DeSantis v Newsome will alter that perception.

Personally, I really like Khann. He does have a bill to a 12-year term limit, banning some contributions, and outlawing congress from trading in stocks. That is one area he probably appeals further right. But overall he's a progressive.

I am happy that two widely divergent politicians debated and appeared to actually focus on the issues.

Any way to return congress to the people of the people, by the people is a huge step. We need to end dark money buying policy. Take the grift out of the gig and I bet we get a better trained better able to legislate congress

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvin the Martian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT