ADVERTISEMENT

And now this? 4 QB walk ons in 3 days?

Glad to have him aboard as he had a great senior year throwing for 2400yds 30 TDs while completing 70% of his passes. He looks a lot like Ramsey did in HS and will be a good addition to IUFB program. At worst he should be good scout team QB.

Reactions: ESalum86
You need walk on QBs. They do a lot.
Man we just had a run...Currently this past week
Grant Gremel Noblesville High School, IN
McCall Ray North Lawrence High School, IN
Zack Merrill Andrean High School, IN
and we just offered Will Jontz from Brighton, Mi a PWO

3 out of the 4 are Indiana kids
2 out of the 4 tagged DeBoer on tweets

Maybe Deboer loves to have a lot of bodies in the QB room. Interesting stuff this past week. Wonder how it all translates? We just went from 3 guys to 6 and possibly 7 in the QB room. All seem to be good athletes.

Man we just had a run...Currently this past week
Grant Gremel Noblesville High School, IN
McCall Ray North Lawrence High School, IN
Zack Merrill Andrean High School, IN
and we just offered Will Jontz from Brighton, Mi a PWO

3 out of the 4 are Indiana kids
2 out of the 4 tagged DeBoer on tweets

Maybe Deboer loves to have a lot of bodies in the QB room. Interesting stuff this past week. Wonder how it all translates? We just went from 3 guys to 6 and possibly 7 in the QB room. All seem to be good athletes.

The other positive aspect out of this btw our 3 scholarship QB's and PWO's we have the numbers in the QB room for Reese Taylor to focus exclusively as a slot receiver and possible punt return duty where I believe he has the greatest potential to succeed.

The other positive aspect out of this btw our 3 scholarship QB's and PWO's we have the numbers in the QB room for Reese Taylor to focus exclusively as a slot receiver and possible punt return duty where I believe he has the greatest potential to succeed.

He is moving back to D.

Reactions: vesuvius13

Reece is going to play CB (and returner), which I think was always the plan with him. He got moved to slot last year to get acclimated with the offensive playbook so he could be a backup QB, but then still see the field in some capacity.

Per the QB's - don't think there is huge thread of them to be playing right away (if at all) right? But fine with me to have bodies in case one of them is a sleeper.

Per Reese, sounds like that move to CB is confirmed? That's fine with me and seems to be where HE wants to be? But in my mind, he was underutilized last year and thought DeBoer was going to find ways to make him shine? Guess my main takeaway hope is that Reese can see the field somewhere. He's a talented kid and great athlete. I liked him in slot myself, but wherever they want to play him - hope it works out!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT