ADVERTISEMENT

Weather forecast for Conway, SC this weekend...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
This forecast as of right now came from AccuWeather. Needless to say, it's subject to change.

Game 1 - Fri (11 a.m. ET) High of 62 with a 4% chance of precip and mainly cloudy.

Game 2 - Sat (3 p.m. ET) High of 55 with a 60% chance of precip with rain and drizzle in the morning.

Game 3 - Sun (11 a.m. ET) High of 52 with a 19% chance of precip with a mix of clouds and sun.

This forecast as of right now came from AccuWeather. Needless to say, it's subject to change.

Game 1 - Fri (11 a.m. ET) High of 62 with a 4% chance of precip and mainly cloudy.

Game 2 - Sat (3 p.m. ET) High of 55 with a 60% chance of precip with rain and drizzle in the morning.

Game 3 - Sun (11 a.m. ET) High of 52 with a 19% chance of precip with a mix of clouds and sun.
Any word who’s pitching yet?

Had better weather last week in Indiana. … but nor this week.

So the schedule says Myrtle Beach, but it's in Conway, SC?

What's in Conway? I'm about 3 hours from Myrtle Beach. I may try to catch the game, but don't know where it will actually be played.

What's in Conway? I'm about 3 hours from Myrtle Beach. I may try to catch the game, but don't know where it will actually be played.
The Hoosiers open the season on February 16th (11am) against Duke in the "Battle at the Beach" event on the campus of Coastal Carolina.

https://goccusports.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BBSG&linkID=coastal&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode

Tickets are $10

That would be a fun time.

If you go, don't miss this Saturday morning

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I loved it when IU came to Mobile a few years ago to play in South Alabama's invitational, which we won.
I truly hope FSU joins the BIG so I can go to see my Hoosiers in Tallahassee.
I would encourage anyone who lives close to go weather permitting. Really a good time.
Talked to coach who was totally approachable. Everyone at IU very cool and welcoming. Loads of fun.
Let's kick ass. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
I loved it when IU came to Mobile a few years ago to play in South Alabama's invitational, which we won.
I truly hope FSU joins the BIG so I can go to see my Hoosiers in Tallahassee.
I would encourage anyone who lives close to go weather permitting. Really a good time.
Talked to coach who was totally approachable. Everyone at IU very cool and welcoming. Loads of fun.
Let's kick ass. Go Hoosiers!
I went to the opening game at Clemson - can't remember if it was last year - I think it was a few years ago.

We got killed - it was bad.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Weather forecast update:

Fri - High of 65 and cloudy with 5 pct chance of precip.

Sat - High of 57 and cloudy with 6 pct chance of precip.

Sun - High of 51 and cloudy with 3 pct chance of precip.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Risedorph is pitching tomorrow. Found this, I just started listening to it now:

https://iubase.com/talking-hoosier-baseball-final-preseason-media/
The starting pitcher for Duke will be LHP Jonathan Santucci. I got this from his bio:

2023: Started seven games for the Blue Devils before having his season cut short due to injury… Posted a 2-2 record on the mound with a 4.30 ERA… Punched out a career high 11 batters against Wake Forest (3/10)… Allowed a season low two hits against North Carolina (3/24)… In his first four starts of the year he tallied 38 strikeouts to just four walks… Hit his first career home run against Princeton (3/4)…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT