ADVERTISEMENT

Alright Indiana people. You need to keep your nose to the grindstone.....

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
Otherwise those bastards from Missouri are going to catch you!

12522969_535713343273172_7422140635635827667_n.png

So ... are Hoosiers just a bunch of meth heads, or are the cops in the other states just not trying?

Seriously. they only had 200 in NY? and 47 in all of California? only 1 meth head ho in all of Vegas? ZERO in DC? ZERO in Alaska? WTF - did Palin chase all the meth heads out?

I ain't buying those numbers.
This is an OccupyDemocrat thing, isn't it?

The rate of meth usage in WV has to be insanely high, but unlike Missouri and Indiana, there aren't enough cops around to patrol for it. Last year of grad school, there was a heavy snow on Wednesday night, school got cancelled Thursday, and instead of paying to clear the roads on Friday, they just waited for the weekend so all the snow would melt. That's how broke that state is.

So ... are Hoosiers just a bunch of meth heads, or are the cops in the other states just not trying?

Seriously. they only had 200 in NY? and 47 in all of California? only 1 meth head ho in all of Vegas? ZERO in DC? ZERO in Alaska? WTF - did Palin chase all the meth heads out?

dumb

You saying the commie is spreading propaganda?

In my old county, if you had batteries, Sudafed and an open bottle of mountain dew in your house you were catching a meth charge. And DCS was taking your kids (the real racket).

With that said, meth and heroin are both problems in Indiana.

Oh...also, good on you for using a DEA statistic. Is your commie love of paternal government finally outweighing your addiction to marijuana?

Oh...also, good on you for using a DEA statistic. Is your commie love of paternal government finally outweighing your addiction to marijuana?

Booooo ..

Also, someone needs to do a bust vs population ratio.

Reactions: FL33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT