ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed woman on film set of Rust

What does someone hope to gain by being a douchebag in public and putting it online for all to see?
It’s why @mcmurtry66, @Joe_Hoopsier, @DANC, and the rest of the Dream Teamers post back here. We do it out of love. We want to educate you big hearted, small brained liberals of the many dangers in the world.

Peace and love always, snarlcakes 😁

P.S. You’re invited to the next Dream Team meeting. I’m bringing my new appetizer. It’s a spin off of pigs in a blanket. You make cornbread muffins and jam as many cocktail wieners as you can in them. I call them horny cornies.

Last edited:
After rewatching that Comedians in Cars, I can think of few people who would be more fun to hang out with than Alec Baldwin.
Oh for sure. And I’d love to hear affleck alone. There’s a fantastic clip on instagram before one of those award shows where Matt Damon and his wife are alone at a table in an empty room. Ben walks in and when Damon sees him his head instantly falls back like a pez dispenser as he erupts in laughter. It was so genuine and great. And I know that reaction. It was the same I’d get from my close friends when I’d randomly show up at shit during my midlife crisis. Like this poor fckr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
I call them horny cornies.
7130a54d-9ade-4fe0-b837-3600a24f2d62_text.gif

What does someone hope to gain by being a douchebag in public and putting it online for all to see?

She's probably insane enough to believe most will agree with her or support her...or just seeking attention.

Not even like Alec skated on the prop gun issue...he is seeing his day in court.

Oh for sure. And I’d love to hear affleck alone. There’s a fantastic clip on instagram before one of those award shows where Matt Damon and his wife are alone at a table in an empty room. Ben walks in and when Damon sees him his head instantly falls back like a pez dispenser as he erupts in laughter. It was so genuine and great. And I know that reaction. It was the same I’d get from my close friends when I’d randomly show up at shit during my midlife crisis. Like this poor fckr
Get a grip dude, stop worshipping these Hollywood theatre dorks.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You haven’t seen enough affleck then. He is every defeated husband
My neighbor's daughter does catering to the stars in LA. They flew her to, I think, South Caroline (maybe Georgia?) to Affleck's and JLo's last 'wedding' (not sure if it was the official one, but it was for family and Matt Damon was there).

I met her when she was here visiting and she said JLo's kids were total brats and Ben was totally whipped and looked glum the whole time.

Said Damon's kids were well behaved and Affleck's mom doted on him (Damon) - he is a genuinely nice guy. Said Ben was OK, too, but not a real happy camper.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
My neighbor's daughter does catering to the stars in LA. They flew her to, I think, South Caroline (maybe Georgia?) to Affleck's and JLo's last 'wedding' (not sure if it was the official one, but it was for family and Matt Damon was there).

I met her when she was here visiting and she said JLo's kids were total brats and Ben was totally whipped and looked glum the whole time.

Said Damon's kids were well behaved and Affleck's mom doted on him (Damon) - he is a genuinely nice guy. Said Ben was OK, too, but not a real happy camper.

What it feels like to read DANC's stupid bullshit...
2qx7sw.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT