ADVERTISEMENT

After sleeping a bit, and rewatching the games.

Wise choices. I take it you're an IU fan ?

Betting, more along the lines of how IU does, & Purdue does, compared to how we predicted, say now. The wager, loser has to start five consecutive threads, five days in a row, stating the supremacy of the other school.

Make a Purdue prediction & IU prediction, on how each will finish the B1G regular season/which place, & how each will do in the NCAA tourney.

Loser has to start the five threads mentioned above, in this forum/men's basketball.
Why would any IU fan want to see 5-threads about Purdue on a IU site??

Sack up Boiler!

:O
You're actually the boiler. Just because you got the boot over there, doesn't mean your posts were deleted. It was really easy to search on your handle and click on a single thread to see what you're about.

l6u6Pwp.png

FkWYySj.png

0makPgJ.png

You're a troll, in addition to not being very bright.

Whatever your response, I won't see it, so flame away little brother broilee.

Why would any IU fan want to see 5-threads about Purdue on a IU site??
Five? Try any. Anyone asking if someone here is an IU fan is probably lost.
You're actually the boiler. Just because you got the boot over there, doesn't mean your posts were deleted. It was really easy to search on your handle and click on a single thread to see what you're about.

l6u6Pwp.png

FkWYySj.png

0makPgJ.png

You're a troll, in addition to not being very bright.

Whatever your response, I won't see it, so flame away little brother broilee.
Mic drop moment. Nice shooting.

🍒🍒🍒

Full disclosure - I had to shower after wading through that place.
No doubt. Contrary to popular belief, their issues aren't so much hygenic as mental, and at this point, one like yourself is doubtless immune. Sudden exposure may leave one feeling slimed, but it vanishes almost as quickly as any shift in focus. Or so I recall - generally steer clear of such foul and loathsome haunts.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT