ADVERTISEMENT

A week and counting without...

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
the resident troll. Not sure why but if it was the mods then blessings be upon thee. Suppose we can expect a reincarnated version under a different handle somewhen down the road if history is any indication.

Reactions: IUgradman
the resident troll. Not sure why but if it was the mods then blessings be upon thee. Suppose we can expect a reincarnated version under a different handle somewhen down the road if history is any indication.

He's been back on the football board. It's only a matter of time.

Rikki was poking fun at himself, since he’s a well known troll here. That was the joke.

Doubtless not alone in wishing the exile had lasted longer before your BS was resurrected under a different guise - Board was much improved without your HTT crap. Ord, Ewerzfan, whatever - still the SOS.

Yeah, caught that. Am assuming he was dismissed by the mods - reckon there's any chance they'll intercede since it's the same poster under a different name?

His I Love Lucys handle hasn't been banned, but I'm sure he'll abandon it since he gave himself away in 6 posts. But yes, Jordan said he would if he was notified. Although I have to say, I don't really like a board that operates like that. Trolling Ord is fun.

His I Love Lucys handle hasn't been banned, but I'm sure he'll abandon it since he gave himself away in 6 posts. But yes, Jordan said he would if he was notified. Although I have to say, I don't really like a board that operates like that. Trolling Ord is fun.
Trolling ZildjianZLine is so much better, and trolling Rikki is the very best.

Different strokes I suppose, but getting outed after only 3-4 posts must be a record for a failed reincarnation.

Reactions: ZildjianZLine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT