ADVERTISEMENT

A really fair take from Bill Maher - and I get he's become polarizing but I don't see how any objective person can't see what he sees

The problem with a lot of conservatives is that they are unable to define abortion. For example, a D&C is not an abortion.

The world has gone crazy.

What is a woman?
What is trans?
What is abortion?
Interesting point.

There is absolutely zero evidence that Trump was cheated out of office. Congratulations, you're a moron and you're much dumber than Hickory.

The difference remains that the idiot you worship has never conceded, and the two others did concede. Now STFU.
Nope he's right. You and your document you brought forth signed by every uniparty dish!t on the planet bought and paid for uniparty idiots. Total and complete idiots and you believe them. What's that make you? Don't think too hard...Ohhh I forgot you can't.

Nope he's right. You and your document you brought forth signed by every uniparty dish!t on the planet bought and paid for uniparty idiots. Total and complete idiots and you believe them. What's that make you? Don't think too hard...Ohhh I forgot you can't.
Your gibberish is nearly indecipherable (document?), but no, he's not right. If you think Trump lost 2020 due to voter fraud, you're a moron. Period. You make the collective IQ of any room you enter lower - even an empty room.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought that the reason you don't like Biden is because the conservative smear campaign has gone into overdrive ever since he became the choice for 2020 ticket?

Up until Biden won the 2020 primary, conservatives were saying how moderate he was and gop politicians were saying he was a nice guy that was easy to work with.

the day after he won primary, he was a lying senile sob that was unfit for the white house and conservative media has beat that drum ever since because they are desperate to make Biden look as bad as trump.

The Republican smear campaign didn't have to work as hard with previous candidates because the conservatives running back then were relatively decent human beings.
People don't like Biden because they eat, drive cars, (used to) buy houses, shop on line etc. He is his own smear campaign.

Your gibberish is nearly indecipherable (document?), but no, he's not right. If you think Trump lost 2020 due to voter fraud, you're a moron. Period. You make the collective IQ of any room you enter lower - even an empty room.
Yes he is right. Do yourself a favor and listen to someone with some knowledge about what's going on and the pub party which he says has been gobbled up by corporatists. We've been telling you forever. Also, that the war in Ukraine is a grift and could have been avoided which we've also told you. But I guess you're gonna trash this guy huh? What an excellent interview and I'm still not done with all of it. Lots of great info here

Yes he is right. Do yourself a favor and listen to someone with some knowledge about what's going on and the pub party which he says has been gobbled up by corporatists. We've been telling you forever. Also, that the war in Ukraine is a grift and could have been avoided which we've also told you. But I guess you're gonna trash this guy huh? What an excellent interview and I'm still not done with all of it. Lots of great info here

No, he's wrong. The issue was whether Trump was cheated out of office. He wasn't, and if you think he was, you're a moron. This is a fact.

And I'm not going to watch video of an idiot.

Reactions: DANC
Maybe Biden should have proposed it when he had both chambers instead of repealing remain in Mexico his first day and thus inviting 10M people to break the law. Just a thought.

The same reason Trump didn't get anything done with the boarder, meaning making law, when he had the house and senate.

You've gotta have the votes.

• Haha
The same reason Trump didn't get anything done with the boarder, meaning making law, when he had the house and senate.

What are you talking about. Remain in Mexico etc. Biden reversed or suspended an absurd amount of immigration policies in place under trump as soon as Biden took office that gave rise to the massive spike in crossings. Have you seen the numbers under trump vs Biden?

Biden has to be one of the worst policy presidents in history. He’s a cadaver masquerading as a purple haired teen dreaming of one day being a social worker. Ribbon is spot on. If Biden just left trump’s actions alone we wouldn’t have 10 mil people we now have to subsidize. Consider that. 10 million. That’s bigger than many states.

F joe Biden. And he wants to raise taxes for his bullshit.

Well, you are right. So Trump used Exec Orders to start the process to fix the problem. And we has low crossings. Biden reversed them and now we have a mess. Pretty easy to figure out which Pres was for safety and security and which is for open borders.

Lol. I think being a regular poster is more beneficial as it allows me to lead by example in terms of posting decorum. Stay respectful. Meet insults with disengagement. Never escalate. Myself Marv and hoot have a bigger influence as posters than any mods
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

What are you talking about. Remain in Mexico etc. Biden reversed or suspended an absurd amount of immigration policies in place under trump as soon as Biden took office that gave rise to the massive spike in crossings. Have you seen the numbers under trump vs Biden?

Biden has to be one of the worst policy presidents in history. He’s a cadaver masquerading as a purple haired teen dreaming of one day being a social worker. Ribbon is spot on. If Biden just left trump’s actions alone we wouldn’t have 10 mil people we now have to subsidize. Consider that. 10 million. That’s bigger than many states.

F joe Biden. And he wants to raise taxes for his bullshit.
I love how you guys are all of a sudden such big proponents of unilateral executive action. It's almost like you don't actually have principles, and it only appears so when they aren't inconveniently put up against political expediency.

Reactions: UncleMark
I love how you guys are all of a sudden such big proponents of unilateral executive action. It's almost like you don't actually have principles, and it only appears so when they aren't inconveniently put up against political expediency.
i detest policy predicated on virtue signaling and feelz. the 200 actions biden took on energy and 100 on the border weren't thought out. no difft than defundign police and bail projects. impulsive, emotional, pandering - poorly planned. the mechanism of implementation is secondary

i detest policy predicated on virtue signaling and feelz. the 200 actions biden took on energy and 100 on the border weren't thought out. no difft than defundign police and bail projects. impulsive, emotional, pandering - poorly planned. the mechanism of implementation is secondary
Oh, puhlease. Did you equally detest Trump's so-called Muslim travel ban? Or the China flight ban during Covid? Neither of those policies did anything useful. They were entirely about the "feelz" and "virtue signaling." The only difference was he was virtue signaling to different people than Biden does.

Oh, puhlease. Did you equally detest Trump's so-called Muslim travel ban? Or the China flight ban during Covid? Neither of those policies did anything useful. They were entirely about the "feelz" and "virtue signaling." The only difference was he was virtue signaling to different people than Biden does.
i'd say there's a significant difference between a restriction and allowing 10 million to cross a border

Please state the law (which I stated in my post) Trump signed when he had both house and senate.

I'll wait.
Still waiting?

I didn't say he passed any laws, did I?

He didn't need any more laws, and we don't today. He was able to use existing laws and executive orders to improve the border issue.

I love how you guys are all of a sudden against unilateral executive action if it's done by Trump.

We're only against it when it violates the Constitution, which Biden does with the student loan forgiveness.

We are for it when it benefits the country. You're for it when it benefits your Party.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What the hell are you talking about? There was no 'Muslim travel ban'.

Stop lying.

Or the China flight ban during Covid?

How is this like the rest from your perspective? Didn’t the ban end up including other countries where major outbreaks occurred (e.g., Italy, South Africa) or am I misremembering?

It seems like a national health decision vs. what you perceive as unjust selection based on claims of national security (assume that was Trump’s underlying rationale).

Reactions: stollcpa
How is this like the rest from your perspective? Didn’t the ban end up including other countries where major outbreaks occurred (e.g., Italy, South Africa) or am I misremembering?

It seems like a national health decision vs. what you perceive as unjust selection based on claims of national security (assume that was Trump’s underlying rationale).
Turns out Trump was right with the flight ban. He should have fired Fauci and hired some of the experts who disagreed with Fauci and were shouted down.

Fauci was the number #1 problem during Covid.

No, I'm saying it was virtue signaling that didn't accomplish much. I'm not offering any opinion on rationale.

Turns out Trump was right with the flight ban. He should have fired Fauci and hired some of the experts who disagreed with Fauci and were shouted down.

Fauci was the number #1 problem during Covid.
This reminds me of the Norm MacDonald joke about Cosby:

I think the #1 problem during Covid was the virus.

• Haha
Lol. I think being a regular poster is more beneficial as it allows me to lead by example in terms of posting decorum. Stay respectful. Meet insults with disengagement. Never escalate. Myself Marv and hoot have a bigger influence as posters than any mods
I appreciate your modesty and integrity. Let’s be honest you’re a warrior, similar to William Wallace or General Patton, who needs to lead on the battle field. You wouldn’t survive in the ivory tower with Mark or Goat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT