ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of Manning stories starting to make the rounds

Shake your head all you want, I'll say it again for the 47th time. If it was a male trainer, would ANYBODY give 2 $hits about this? No. Women have ZERO business being in men's locker rooms if they can't hack that guys are gonna do crude $hit. Where have I apologized? But yea. Let's get women fighting alongside men, etc. Can we all just stop this lunacy and double standard? Jeebus this is ridiculous.
I said (and will again for you) that his denial and their (the Mannings) slander against this trainer are wrong and, in my eyes, the only thing wrong about this whole non-story.
But that's just it - the woman IS in the men's locker room, with the approval of the university and the football team, because she was there as a trainer, i.e., an employee of the university. And any 18-year-old male that is not aware of the fact that flopping your balls and ween in a woman's face (unless it's your girlfriend - and you should probably ask for permission in that case, too, unless you wanna be a eunuch) is unacceptable on any level isn't intelligent enough to be in a university.

Even an SEC football school.

Nobody said it was right. Good gawd, man. You're drinking aren't you? It's just stupid $hit that goes on in locker rooms (O's personal experience notwithstanding). Add to that that it went on 20 effing years ago. Have another drink.
You're saying its right with every post that you make defending it, and sluffing it off as no big deal. Do you not get it? Evidently, you don't.

I don't care if you view it as stupid crap that is common in locker rooms. I don't care if you think its a pussification of 'murica.

You don't get this?

One of the worst threads ever.

Please, everyone, STFU.
One of the greatest threads I have ever seen actually. The bad mouthing, made up stories and shame thrown last year at this time for deflated footballs on the GOAT QB and now this. This is called EATING CROW 101 for some of you COLTS fans. This couldn't be more enjoyable!!!!!

One of the greatest threads I have ever seen actually. The bad mouthing, made up stories and shame thrown last year at this time for deflated footballs on the GOAT QB and now this. This is called EATING CROW 101 for some of you COLTS fans. This couldn't be more enjoyable!!!!!

So you're enjoying that a college trainer was allegedly sexually assaulted? You're a sicker fvck than we previously thought.

Yeah, but you're a ****.

Nice try guys spinning this!!! I don't enjoy sexual harassment or that the girl went through this. I enjoy watching you losers defend a guy like Manning and throw stones at Brady because of deflated footballs.
I love that you guys rip Brady for Uggs and having a child out of wedlock. This has nothing to do with me enjoying sexual harassment. It has everything to do with some of you morons eating crow!!!

No kidding!?! Mr. Carmel!?! He's ok with sexual harassment in the locker room? Well all be damned! That's worth at least 3 fingers up some freshman's butt right?

Sexual harassment isn't rape.

I don't like that he did it, but it was 20 years ago. How it was handled in the media is a separate issue, but that was, what, 15 years ago. It's not exactly a current event. It's a media reaction to how Cam Newton was treated for his behavior in the post SB50 press conference.

I like Cam Newton.
I didn't have a problem with how Newton acted in the press conference. He lost. He was pissed. He left.
I don't think it is an indictment of his character.
I don't put athletes on a pedestal so I don't get downtrodden over the idea that 20 years ago Manning did something stupid.
For @edubs1212, this doesn't make Brady any less of a cheater. Nor does it make him any less of an a$$hole for knocking up Bridget Moynahan then leaving her, but I like Uggs.

Reactions: hoosierdug

The media, this board and 95% of NFL fans took a dumb story of deflated footballs in a game that was 45-7 and decided that was ok to run a smear campaign against maybe the best QB that has ever played the game. Without any proof, they made the guy look like a terrible person. Bridget Moynahan didn't want to be with Tom either? Why not bring that up? The Manning story does not make Brady any less of a cheater.......is innocence in court did.

The media, this board and 95% of NFL fans took a dumb story of deflated footballs in a game that was 45-7 and decided that was ok to run a smear campaign against maybe the best QB that has ever played the game. Without any proof, they made the guy look like a terrible person. Bridget Moynahan didn't want to be with Tom either? Why not bring that up? The Manning story does not make Brady any less of a cheater.......is innocence in court did.
I think Bridget made it pretty clear at the time that Brady is a douchebag. That's good enough for me.

But that's just it - the woman IS in the men's locker room, with the approval of the
You're saying its right with every post that you make defending it, and sluffing it off as no big deal. Do you not get it? Evidently, you don't.

I don't care if you view it as stupid crap that is common in locker rooms. I don't care if you think its a pussification of 'murica.

You don't get this?
That issue went WAY beyond just that one game so please quit bringing up that $hit. It's about as relevant as the Manning story, which took place 20 years ago and was already settled out of court.

This has nothing to do with me enjoying sexual harassment. It has everything to do with some of you morons eating crow!!!

So you do enjoy sexual harassment.

Quit saying that. Quit posting. Honestly, our opinion of you can't get any lower, so you don't need to keep sharing what a terrible human being you are.

I think Bridget made it pretty clear at the time that Brady is a douchebag. That's good enough for me.
Then I would hope you learn how to read.
So you do enjoy sexual harassment.

Quit saying that. Quit posting. Honestly, our opinion of you can't get any lower, so you don't need to keep sharing what a terrible human being you are.
Once again....nice try with the Spinning. It is just amazing how Indiana sports fans are in the eyes of everyone else.
You know nothing about me as a person other than I think Colts fans are dumb as S""t

You know nothing about me as a person other than I think Colts fans are dumb, am a suck-ass excuse for an IU fan, I make shitty t-shirts, and am pro-sexual harassment.

Please, stop adding to this list.

Reactions: C-$
Then I would hope you learn how to read.

Once again....nice try with the Spinning. It is just amazing how Indiana sports fans are in the eyes of everyone else.
You know nothing about me as a person other than I think Colts fans are dumb as S""t
I think most of the Colts fans on this forum are mentally retarded, but I'd still rather read what they have to say than the diarrhea that comes from your keyboard.

That issue went WAY beyond just that one game so please quit bringing up that $hit. It's about as relevant as the Manning story, which took place 20 years ago and was already settled out of court.
Can I buy your Purdue tickets for the weekend? I am looking for 2 or 4? Ill pay cash and meet you in person

Yeah, that's nothing to be proud of.
Oh, I'm not. Much like my stance with regard to this issue. I don't consider what he did to be "sexual assault". If he'd have held her down, or grabbed her head or anything even remotely demonstrating force, then yes. What he did was wrong, nonetheless. His denial and lies afterwards were wrong. His and his family's slander of her and her character were wrong. Bringing it back up years later was wrong. I just can't and won't put this in the same category as anal penetration like some morons (really just one moron, most likely drunk). It's not the same. One size doesn't fit all.

If you're so knowledgeable about these 20-year-old events, why didn't you write about it last spring?

new (2016) lawsuit against Tennessee mentions the GOAT ("Peyton Manning")

thus for the timing of the lawsuit, when else would you expect it to come? He just retired from his job. That's somewhat respectful, aint it?

as for the HGH rumor, that was made up by a nobody, who recanted his lies later that same day. No shred of proof has been cited.

However, deflated balls was supported by multiple players and coaches prior to the Colts championship game, which the Colts would've lost no matter what the PSI.

Have I rustled your Jimmies yet? Here comes the capper:

I will meet you at Yogi's or Nick's or whomever's any time.

thus for the timing of the lawsuit, when else would you expect it to come? He just retired from his job. That's somewhat respectful, aint it?

as for the HGH rumor, that was made up by a nobody, who recanted his lies later that same day. No shred of proof has been cited.

However, deflated balls was supported by multiple players and coaches prior to the Colts championship game, which the Colts would've lost no matter what the PSI.

Edumbs will be the one selling the crappy t-shirts out front...

Reactions: HoosierPeach
I am glad that the Daily News story FINALLY made ESPN give up on their 12-year standing gag order on this topic.

@DandCShow I was told by a current ESPN anchor that all ESPN employees were told long ago not to report or discuss at all the Peyton Manning UT story.

This is a classic response from a moron
1). It has already been established by mannings camp that hgh was sent to mannings house. For his wife. They admitted it already. Talk to Ari Fleischer . I guess she needed hgh after surgery.
2). Multiple coaches and players were supported?? Who? When?
3). There is proof of what manning did to this girl and settlement!! Timing means nothing other than $$. Did this d-bag do this yea or no??

You are literally so stupid that you use hearsay from a coach or players you can't name as your facts. What coach???? What players??? nice try

GOAT is Montana or Brady. Very simple

Love your hearsay as facts.

I'll be at yogis with my son and friends with their kids. You tool bag wouldn't do crap.
I'm 6'2 220 and my kid with be wearing candy stripes. Come say hi

I just don't get why the hell this is being brought up again. This isn't news. A story about an incident from 20 years ago that's been rehashed a thousand times. A trainer got balls on her head. WGAFF?

And is violating the terms of their 6-figur settlement, smearing her name, assassinating her character, & attempting to ruin her career all just part of the "prank" that you willingly sweep under the rug?

Sexual harassment isn't rape.

I don't like that he did it, but it was 20 years ago. How it was handled in the media is a separate issue, but that was, what, 15 years ago. It's not exactly a current event. It's a media reaction to how Cam Newton was treated for his behavior in the post SB50 press conference.

I like Cam Newton.
I didn't have a problem with how Newton acted in the press conference. He lost. He was pissed. He left.
I don't think it is an indictment of his character.
I don't put athletes on a pedestal so I don't get downtrodden over the idea that 20 years ago Manning did something stupid.
For @edubs1212, this doesn't make Brady any less of a cheater. Nor does it make him any less of an a$$hole for knocking up Bridget Moynahan then leaving her, but I like Uggs.
Well, no, Bloom, far be it from me to disagree with you but Cam Newton has other problems far beyond the press conference (which was the result of the NFL's stupidity so far as I'm concerned). Cam had other problems in college that Manning did not.

The fact that our local Pats fans are getting raging boners right now is just another example of what's wrong with this country.
You may be missing why I am laughing. You guys were casting stones without proof at a guy who may have deflated footballs. Calling them cheaters , liars etc

Now you defend a guy who has facts against

It's comical to see some of you morons eat crow.

The fact that our local Pats fans are getting raging boners right now is just another example of what's wrong with this country.

I am just perplexed by the outrage occurring now, when it should have occurred in 1996 and again in 2003, at the 3 separate instances of 6-figure settlements from Peyton, from UT, then from Peyton and Archie after their lying book.

It was no secret whatsoever. Visiting SEC fans let him have it, always, on the sexual assault allegation. It was, for a few days, as big as the Jameis Winston story, then was buried for no reason other than money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT