ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of Manning stories starting to make the rounds

As I have already said multiple times, what happened in the locker room isn't what bothers me. It's that they had settled, kept it sealed, and then the Mannings broke the seal, went public with their version, and ruined the poor lady's career, that bothers me.
I can't argue that. That's a valid point and you're right.

You expect someone to believe that a superstar football player sexually assaulted a woman and that the authorizes involved covered it up? Seriously? In America? Where they worship retards in too tight pants and call them heroes for playing a stupid game?

Football players aren't the only ones who think all women are in love with their junk.
"Groupies" can give the fellas a wrong impression.

Even Zeke jumped to his defense. Everything we know about Zeke suggests she'd lead a lynch mob against a guy accused of doing that, but she defends Manning? Don't tell me this isn't a fandom thing.

Don't know, don't care. We share the former; the latter, apparently.

Zeke and Myster Indy are probably less biased than the guy who wrote the article, so it's not like they introduced bias into the argument.

Didn't Manning already pay a settlement to her?

Yea, apparently goat is mad that manning broke their contractual agreement to keep it quiet. I'm sure there was a penalty in there for that, too. If it wasn't big enough, then her attorney and her are to blame.

Somebody got bad legal advice...whoa, stop the presses...We have a real miscarriage of justice here.

Yea, apparently goat is mad that manning broke their contractual agreement to keep it quiet. I'm sure there was a penalty in there for that, too. If it wasn't big enough, then her attorney and her are to blame.

Somebody got bad legal advice...whoa, stop the presses...We have a real miscarriage of justice here.
Is the contract public now?

No idea.

I would guess Manning paid for a second nondisclosure after he broke the first one, but I don't know.

As I have already said multiple times, what happened in the locker room isn't what bothers me. It's that they had settled, kept it sealed, and then the Mannings broke the seal, went public with their version, and ruined the poor lady's career, that bothers me.

I'm trying to exactly figure out her career was ruined. Because they wrote she had a 'vulgar mouth'?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Do you have personal dealings/a personal relationship with John? Just curious as to why the strong comments. I met him once and he was hammered drunk and arrogant, but definitely don't claim to know him

He is a conservative prick who tries to force his views on others. For example, he gave money to universities with the stipulation they only hire conservative professors. He is opposed to Obamacare, or any improvements to our health care system. He intentionally ripped his employees off and was sued for it, and lost.

Frankly, I hope he ****ing dies the most horrible death possible. **** him and Peyton Manning.

He is a conservative prick who tries to force his views on others. For example, he gave money to universities with the stipulation they only hire conservative professors. He is opposed to Obamacare, or any improvements to our health care system. He intentionally ripped his employees off and was sued for it, and lost.

Frankly, I hope he ****ing dies the most horrible death possible. **** him and Peyton Manning.
Oh, but if you put a horseshoe on it, it's okay!

I really don't think it ruined her career. What ruined her career is that she'd be so thin skinned about something that takes place all the time in locker rooms between guys and file a lawsuit over it. They harass each other. It's ridiculous that this is considered sexual assault. When this gets done to male trainers, should they file sexual assault charges? This is really an issue? If it is, then women need to get out of men's locker rooms.

I really don't think it ruined her career. What ruined her career is that she'd be so thin skinned about something that takes place all the time in locker rooms between guys and file a lawsuit over it. They harass each other. It's ridiculous that this is considered sexual assault. When this gets done to male trainers, should they file sexual assault charges? This is really an issue? If it is, then women need to get out of men's locker rooms.
Hope it happens to your daughter. Actually i dont because sexual assault is offensive.

Hope it happens to your daughter. Actually i dont because sexual assault is offensive.
Again, if my daughter chose to work in the locker room of a high Div 1 sports program I would have a long talk with her prior, letting her know what she was getting into. It happens. To guys or girls. Locker rooms are like that. Period. You know this. And what happened there, given the context and location of the incident wasn't sexual assault, IMHO. Was it juvenile? Sure. But that $hit goes on in locker rooms all the time and not just football.

Again, if my daughter chose to work in the locker room of a high Div 1 sports program I would have a long talk with her prior, letting her know what she was getting into. It happens. To guys or girls. Locker rooms are like that. Period. You know this. And what happened there, given the context and location of the incident wasn't sexual assault, IMHO. Was it juvenile? Sure. But that $hit goes on in locker rooms all the time and not just football.
So what he did was fine because hes a retard in too tight pants? Right? Its her fault she had a face full of retard nuts because she choose to enter retard headquarters. Right? Thats just fkd up thinking dude.
. Now i really do hope some retard in too tight pants puts his nuts in your daughters face. If it happens post your thoughts i want to see if they change.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimsonlaw

Yeah, but do you like him or not?

So what he did was fine because hes a retard in too tight pants? Right? Its her fault she had a face full of retard nuts because she choose to enter retard headquarters. Right? Thats just fkd up thinking dude
. now reallycdo hope some retard in too tight pants puts his nuts in your daughters face. Ifcut happens post your thoughts i want to see if they change.

English?

How ****ed up are you right now?

I played HS football at the "bad" HS in South Bend, and nothing remotely close to that would've been tolerated - and that was 1978 - 1980.

He did a repulsive thing to a girl, then he lied about it ("I was mooning a teammate" - except the teammate denied it), then he and his family essentially ruined the young lady's career.

That's the definition of "sleaze bag" - on about 7 different levels.

I played HS football at the "bad" HS in South Bend, and nothing remotely close to that would've been tolerated - and that was 1978 - 1980.

He did a repulsive thing to a girl, then he lied about it ("I was mooning a teammate" - except the teammate denied it), then he and his family essentially ruined the young lady's career.

That's the definition of "sleaze bag" - on about 7 different levels.
I've seen similar stuff happen in a basketball locker room (not the same, but close). It was with a guy trainer and he laughed and shoved the guy and everybody just shrugged it off. I'm not lauding that behavior, but I'm saying that it's not as bad as its being made out to be. I'm also not altogether sure that her career was as much ruined by the Mannings as it was by her filing a lawsuit over something that, while basest and crude, was just typical dumba$$ jock behavior. I've heard much worse stories from guys older than me (they went to HS with my older sisters) who were on the state championship swim team, etc.
I just think the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and the timing of all of this is, well, interesting. I absolutely agree with Goat that it was wrong for the Mannings to ever bring it or her up again.
EDIT: I find his denial and behavior afterwards (and his family) MUCH worse than what he did. Nobody will ever change my mind that this is anymore than clowning jock stuff. Again, if this happens to a male trainer, is anybody even talking about this? The trainer would just laugh and say, "alright, you got me! You got me! A$$hole!" And then laugh.

Last edited:
I've seen similar stuff happen in a basketball locker room (not the same, but close). It was with a guy trainer and he laughed and shoved the guy and everybody just shrugged it off. I'm not lauding that behavior, but I'm saying that it's not as bad as its being made out to be. I'm also not altogether sure that her career was as much ruined by the Mannings as it was by her filing a lawsuit over something that, while basest and crude, was just typical dumba$$ jock behavior. I've heard much worse stories from guys older than me (they went to HS with my older sisters) who were on the state championship swim team, etc.
I just think the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and the timing of all of this is, well, interesting. I absolutely agree with Goat that it was wrong for the Mannings to ever bring it or her up again.
EDIT: I find his denial and behavior afterwards (and his family) MUCH worse than what he did. Nobody will ever change my mind that this is anymore than clowning jock stuff. Again, if this happens to a male trainer, is anybody even talking about this? The trainer would just laugh and say, "alright, you got me! You got me! A$$hole!" And then laugh.
Wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more...

It's just jock behavior...

It's just frat behavior....

If she wasn't a woman it wouldn't be an issue at all....

It happens all the time...

She didn't suffer any real harm....

It's been blown all out of proportion....

Your apologies are damning. Sorry - this is abhorrent behavior, and your sanctioning of it is saddening. What was acceptable in 1700 wasn't a hundred years later, and so on and so on.

Shaking my damn head....

You get not a single poster on this forum would doubt them if it weren't Peyton Manning, right?

This is not a banner moment for the OTF.

This was reported years ago...why the venom now?

If that's true or even close to true it was a shitty thing to do.

If Peyton thought what he did was simply "dumba$$ jock behavior," why did he make up the lie that he was actually mooning a teammate instead of teabagging a female trainer?

Listen, I get the stuff about locker rooms being a place where ..... shenanigans occur. I saw that kind of stuff, and laughed about it. But flopping your balls and wang into a female trainer's face, then lying about it (and having the teammate you lied about refute your account), is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond "dumba$$ jock behavior" and venturing toward sexual assault. Because it's about power, and who has it and who doesn't.

Wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more...

It's just jock behavior...

It's just frat behavior....

If she wasn't a woman it wouldn't be an issue at all....

It happens all the time...

She didn't suffer any real harm....

It's been blown all out of proportion....

Your apologies are damning. Sorry - this is abhorrent behavior, and your sanctioning of it is saddening. What was acceptable in 1700 wasn't a hundred years later, and so on and so on.

Shaking my damn head....
Shake your head all you want, I'll say it again for the 47th time. If it was a male trainer, would ANYBODY give 2 $hits about this? No. Women have ZERO business being in men's locker rooms if they can't hack that guys are gonna do crude $hit. Where have I apologized? But yea. Let's get women fighting alongside men, etc. Can we all just stop this lunacy and double standard? Jeebus this is ridiculous.
I said (and will again for you) that his denial and their (the Mannings) slander against this trainer are wrong and, in my eyes, the only thing wrong about this whole non-story.

Reactions: C-$
If Peyton thought what he did was simply "dumba$$ jock behavior," why did he make up the lie that he was actually mooning a teammate instead of teabagging a female trainer?

Listen, I get the stuff about locker rooms being a place where ..... shenanigans occur. I saw that kind of stuff, and laughed about it. But flopping your balls and wang into a female trainer's face, then lying about it (and having the teammate you lied about refute your account), is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond "dumba$$ jock behavior" and venturing toward sexual assault. Because it's about power, and who has it and who doesn't.
He made it up to cover his a$$. He and his family slandered that trainer. Both of those things are wrong and are the true issue here (to me anyway). O, you and I will have to agree to disagree I guess. Again, were it a male trainer, this is a non-issue and given that reality, this should be as well or women should get out of male locker rooms. It's just stupid that this gets brought back up now, nearly 20 years later.

Reactions: mike41703 and C-$
Shake your head all you want, I'll say it again for the 47th time. If it was a male trainer, would ANYBODY give 2 $hits about this? No. Women have ZERO business being in men's locker rooms if they can't hack that guys are gonna do crude $hit. Where have I apologized? But yea. Let's get women fighting alongside men, etc. Can we all just stop this lunacy and double standard? Jeebus this is ridiculous.
I said (and will again for you) that his denial and their (the Mannings) slander against this trainer are wrong and, in my eyes, the only thing wrong about this whole non-story.
See, the base difference is that if it was a male trainer, then it wouldn't be a female trainer.

Right? You follow?

See the difference, Slick?

The point is that that type of behavior is abhorrent. Even if it was between a male trainer and a male athlete - its not right. Period.

Is hazing ok? Sticking a Bloom up an ass of high school freshman on a bus in Carmel? It all has its roots in this mentality that its ok.

Trust me - its not.

Sticking a Bloom up an ass of high school freshman
1989mws9zxddkgif.gif

See, the base difference is that if it was a male trainer, then it wouldn't be a female trainer.

Right? You follow?

See the difference, Slick?

The point is that that type of behavior is abhorrent. Even if it was between a male trainer and a male athlete - its not right. Period.

Is hazing ok? Sticking a Bloom up an ass of high school freshman on a bus in Carmel? It all has its roots in this mentality that its ok.

Trust me - its not.
Good grief. You can't be this stupid to be equating tea bagging the top of somebody's head to shoving something up their a$$. You're so cute with your Bloom comment. So witty. Why even have the first statement if you're gonna then say it's wrong period? Thanks for throwing in the "you follow". It was a tremendous help.

Good grief. You can't be this stupid to be equating tea bagging the top of somebody's head to shoving something up their a$$. You're so cute with your Bloom comment. So witty. Why even have the first statement if you're gonna then say it's wrong period? Thanks for throwing in the "you follow". It was a tremendous help.
I think it's becoming more evident with every post who is stoopid and who is not. Please, continue posting, and remove all doubt.

You can't be this stupid to be equating tea bagging the top of somebody's head to shoving something up their a$$.

If either is against that person's wishes, then it's wrong - right?

You follow?

I think it's becoming more evident with every post who is stoopid and who is not. Please, continue posting, and remove all doubt.

If either is against that person's wishes, then it's wrong - right?

You follow?
Nobody said it was right. Good gawd, man. You're drinking aren't you? It's just stupid $hit that goes on in locker rooms (O's personal experience notwithstanding). Add to that that it went on 20 effing years ago. Have another drink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT