ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of Manning stories starting to make the rounds

Then I would hope you learn how to read.

Once again....nice try with the Spinning. It is just amazing how Indiana sports fans are in the eyes of everyone else.
You know nothing about me as a person other than I think Colts fans are dumb as S""t
Kind of like how Tom Brady and the Pats are in the eyes of everyone else? Loved that warm reception everyone got at the Super Bowl.

Former Vikings Punter Chris Kluwe Goes On An EPIC Rant About Peyton Manning’s Sexual Assualt
http://offthemonstersports.com/2016...ic-rant-about-peyton-mannings-sexual-assualt/

Kluwe holds nothing back.

For example:
F*ck Peyton Manning with an Ebola covered gardening fork. What a disgusting scumbag of a human being.
and
There's your legacy, Peyton. A shitheel privileged redneck f*ckstick who used daddy's name to cover up criminal behavior. F*ck you.
and
That exactly fits the scumbag profile of someone whose first thought after being dragged to a Super Bowl win was to endorse beer and pizza.
and
Douchebag Manning, steroid user and sexual assaulter
and
Let's see how quickly ESPN and the NFL decide to gargle the "Manning name"s nuts and whitewash this away.

The times, they are a-changin'!

Reactions: T.M.P.
They also really, really like his skin tone, as evidenced by the rampant hatred of Cam Newton that accompanied their glee over the teabagging HGH-er being carried to a win.
Oh good lord. You get stupider by the minute. Could care less about his skin tone. I like Cam Newton and so do most people I know. It's ridiculous this has turned into a racial Cam/ Peyton thing.

outside the lines is even jumping in!

gag order be damned!

http://espn.go.com/espnw/voices/art...aid-peyton-manning-sexual-assault-allegations

Thing is, the real reason this Manning stuff is news again 20 years later is because people are just now learning the extent of the allegations -- and just now realizing that for years the story had been treated with kid gloves.

I remember hearing about Manning's so-called college "prank" a year or so ago. It was a footnote in a larger story, an almost throwaway mention of an alleged 1996 "mooning" incident when he was a junior quarterback at UT. I'm never one to shrug off reports of alleged sexual assault, but this seemed like just a joke gone wrong, an immature student-athlete who accidentally mooned a female trainer while attempting to bare his backside to a fellow male athlete. That's how Manning spun the incident, that's how most writers reported at it the time, and that's how most writers have reported it ever since.

If reporters can write about Manning's alleged 1996 sexual assault incident with so much detail 20 years later, why wasn't the same care and attention given to it years ago? And why weren't those more-detailed allegations made clear until now, when he may have already played his final game? Was Manning's incredible football pedigree too intimidating? Was it simply easier to ignore athletes behaving badly before the days of social media? Was the "boys will be boys" mentality of that era so pervasive that women like Naughright were simply expected to keep quiet and take it? Did both fans and reporters create a narrative for Manning they were too scared to disrupt?

The truth is, it's probably a combination of all of those things. Manning was, to fans and media alike, one of the good guys. His football legacy, "aw shucks" attitude, legendary football IQ and fantastic comedic timing made him an easy guy to root for. And once the book has been written on a guy, no one wants to take the time to rewrite it, especially if the edits spoil the happy ending. It's easier to deny, deny, deny than to admit that a player might be great at football, great on TV, great at children's hospitals and charity events, but still be very flawed.

Former Vikings Punter Chris Kluwe Goes On An EPIC Rant About Peyton Manning’s Sexual Assualt
http://offthemonstersports.com/2016...ic-rant-about-peyton-mannings-sexual-assualt/

Kluwe holds nothing back.

For example:
F*ck Peyton Manning with an Ebola covered gardening fork. What a disgusting scumbag of a human being.
and
There's your legacy, Peyton. A shitheel privileged redneck f*ckstick who used daddy's name to cover up criminal behavior. F*ck you.
and
That exactly fits the scumbag profile of someone whose first thought after being dragged to a Super Bowl win was to endorse beer and pizza.
and
Douchebag Manning, steroid user and sexual assaulter
and
Let's see how quickly ESPN and the NFL decide to gargle the "Manning name"s nuts and whitewash this away.

The times, they are a-changin'!
Lmao. You mean the washed up kicker who's a WoW enthusiast? That's precious.

If not for the color of his skin, every time that Peyton Manning buys a house he'd have to register as a sex offender.

But... the white sports hero was pure teflon. When his accuser IMMEDIATELY went straight to the campus police, they laughed it off.

people are no longer laughing

the truth has a way of coming out
Again...unproven allegations vs. facts.

For someone that deals only in facts, you are missing the boat on this...which isnt surprising....which is also why youre always the bridesmaid and never the bride when it comes to scientific hall of fame presentations.

The NFL is really going to hammer the Patriots on this, Brady is Manning's friend. He HAD TO BE at least GENERALLY AWARE of Peyton's perverse tendencies. There's no way he would not have known. What do we tell the children?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Again...unproven allegations vs. facts.

For someone that deals only in facts, you are missing the boat on this...blah, blah, blah..incoherent Coltish drivel....

The police report is a fact. A matter of public record. She then sued the school, the campus police specifically, and the POS Manning family. Won settlements for six figures THREE TIMES.

All facts. Not one speck of doubt there

The police report is a fact. A matter of public record. She then sued the school, the campus police specifically, and the POS Manning family. Won settlements for six figures THREE TIMES.

You are a mentally ill individual. That's really the only thing that's known.

Reactions: hoosierdug
No. The police record is a report. All allegations for which you are puking all over this board are unproven. That report is as much a fact as the wells report.

Fact is, Manning was never found guilty of any of your "facts".

Is he innocent? Who knows....Is Brady innocent? Probably the same likelyhood.

He's no longer the commodity he has been since HS. Billion dollar industries based on creating icons protect their interests. It's no longer cost effective to protect him.

And, in this the new TMZ NFL era, they can, and will, monetize his exit to the glue factory. Nothing will come from it, but they will recreate him and darken his legacy. (Which was complete BS to begin with) And, only for a few weeks worth of news.

Raphie is right...

wow... even ESPN is starting to open their eyes!

A classless piece of shit, exposed!

Was Manning convicted? Was he declared guilty?

No facts...just unproven allegations. Just like Tom Brady's balls.

Didnt pretending to be a lawyer last year teach you anything?

The trainer originally just said Peyton pulled down his pants. It wasn't until 2003 that she changes her story to any part of his body even touching her.

No. The police record is a report.

I said that she went straight to the police. That's what victims tend to do You dumb f ucks doubted that. The police record proves me right. You know, it has a date, a time. Its existence is indeed a fact.

Are you really so Coltishly DUMB to not understand that?

The answer is apparently "Yes"

Who knew the AOTF was filled with such wilted pussies, who really cares what head Peyton Manning put his balls on as a freshman in a college locker room

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosierdug
I said that she went straight to the police. That's what victims tend to do You dumb f ucks doubted that. The police record proves me right. You know, it has a date, a time. Its existence is indeed a fact.

Was he convicted?
Have people ever gone straight to the police and filed false reports?
Grigson went straight to the league...I guess that means Brady is guilty.

Absent a conviction, Manning is innocent. DEAL WITH THAT FACT.

Its existence is indeed fact....its contents are not. Even you, the factually dependent scientist, should know the difference. Then again, thats probably why you're always the presenter and not the presented.

Additionally, she didnt go directly to the police. She reported it first to the sexual assualt crisis center at UT. Something else you are wrong about.

Bill Cosby and Peyton Manning are equally innocent, I have to grant that. Innocent scumbags. Damn those statutes of limitations!

Its existence is indeed fact....its contents are not. Even you, the factually dependent scientist, should know the difference. Then again, thats probably why you're always the presenter and not the presented.

Did I ever say the contents were? No. I was arguing the point that she went straight to the police and was brushed off. UT settled for six figures to keep that charge from going to a jury.

Oh... My induction as a lifetime "Fellow" of the American Chemical Society is at the Philadelphia national meeting. I hope that you can make it.

Did I ever say the contents were? No. I was arguing the point that she went straight to the police and was brushed off. UT settled for six figures to keep that charge from going to a jury.

Oh... My induction as a lifetime "Fellow" of the American Chemical Society is at the Philadelphia national meeting. I hope that you can make it.

When did they start inducting their test subjects?

the worst allegation of the whole affair has nothing to do with Manning

UT, according to her, asked her to choose a black guy to pin the allegations on.

let that sink in...

No...you were twisting the existence of a police report into proof that Manning did something. Which has never been proven.
Nice try at the deflection.

Please post all details as to when and where this Fellow indiction is supposed to be. Im sure several would like to show up im support.

"UT, according to her, asked her to choose a black guy to pin the allegations on."
No...you made a very specific statement tha according to her, UT asked her to choose a black guy to pin this on.

Dont post a link....copy and paste this specific allegation from your source info.

The document provided asked her to blame a specific player. She wasnt told to choose a black guy to pin anything on.

Last edited:

What a proud, proud moment this is for them, that a stark, raving mad nut bag like you is being inducted into a place of honor in their little society. I'm sure they'd be so pleased to see all of your posts here.

Naughright was working at Florida Southern College but lost her job specifically because of the false allegations in the Manning book.

http://www.thefootballfeed.com/nfl-...mpted-to-silence-victim-after-sexual-assault/
The article you cite is just another rehash of the same allegations by the trainer's lawyer cited by King and you have not identified the actual content of the book that supposedly cost her the job. I have yet to see see any description of any "false allegations" by Manning's book except to say the woman used bad language (which surely wasn't enough to get someone fired).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT