ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of Manning stories starting to make the rounds

When I read this portion....
On the morning after Super Bowl 50, I posted a picture on my Facebook page of Cam Newton smiling and embracing Peyton Manning after the game and simply asked why that warm photo wasn't being talked about instead of Cam being frustrated at the post-game press conference. It has since been shared more than 234,000 times and seen by more than 20 million people. It now has nearly 6,000 comments, but on that morning, just one leaped out at me, which mentioned something to the effect of "Peyton sexually assaulted a girl in college."

Now, I get a lot of crap posted on my Facebook page, but I decided, on a whim, to Google "Peyton Manning sexual assault University of Tennessee." That's how I discovered the two old USA Today articles about the case. Later that day, when I wrote an article on the racial double standards in the media between Peyton Manning and Cam Newton, I decided to mention the sexual assault case, and how the allegations had somehow slid right off of Peyton like virtually every other mistake he has ever made in his career.

Less than 24 hours later, a source who claimed to see my article on the racial double standard, sent me a 74-page court document from Polk County court in Florida.

I immediately thought on one person.

Who hated Manning?
Who always brings up he sexually assualted someone?
Who contacted Mike Florio to tell him all about gas laws?
Who was always posting legal/court documents throughout "deflate gate"?

Now I'm not sayin'....I'm just saying.

It's stupid. People that think Cam was getting criticized because of his race. So this guy wants to point out that Peyton is a bad guy too, buy bringing up a story two decades old. Next, I assume we will go back to Cam cheating at Florida and getting paid at Auburn.

It's stupid. People that think Cam was getting criticized because of his race. So this guy wants to point out that Peyton is a bad guy too, buy bringing up a story two decades old. Next, I assume we will go back to Cam cheating at Florida and getting paid at Auburn.
You're usually better than this Zeke. Letting your Colts fandom turn you just as stupid as everyone else?

When I read this portion....

I immediately thought on one person.

Who hated Manning?
Who always brings up he sexually assualted someone?
Who contacted Mike Florio to tell him all about gas laws?
Who was always posting legal/court documents throughout "deflate gate"?

Now I'm not sayin'....I'm just saying.
You're a Sherlock Holmes level inductive-reasoning sumbitch.

I bet you're correct; it just feels right.

You're usually better than this Zeke. Letting your Colts fandom turn you just as stupid as everyone else?

You expect someone to believe that a superstar football player sexually assaulted a woman and that the authorizes involved covered it up? Seriously? In America? Where they worship retards in too tight pants and call them heroes for playing a stupid game?

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
I expect Zeke to believe it, yes.

You get that telling most Americans that Peyton Manning or any other retard in too tight pants, is a low life piece of shit and should be a registered sex offender, is comparable to telling an Imam that Mohammed sucks dong, right?

Reactions: mike41703

It makes me sad that Peyton did some terrible things because he was a great football player and I've really enjoyed his career. Just another reminder not to hold up athletes as role models because most of them fall short of that.

Reactions: FL33
Anyone that is business partners with John Schanatter is a pathetic POS.

I ****ing hate Peyton Manning.
Do you have personal dealings/a personal relationship with John? Just curious as to why the strong comments. I met him once and he was hammered drunk and arrogant, but definitely don't claim to know him

Not to mention this felony: http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3718266

But I guess flashing your balls in the locker room is worse. That poor woman.

Reactions: mike41703 and C-$
You get not a single poster on this forum would doubt them if it weren't Peyton Manning, right?

This is not a banner moment for the OTF.

Bullshit. We have a 3pg thread on making a murderer. There are enough attorneys here to know the difference between allegations and fact.

If it were anybody, but Manning (or Brady) it wouldn't be posted. The D Rose allegations are much worse.

I'm not even saying it didn't happen. It sounds like something that might have happened in a locker room in the 90s. Back then even Presidents were doing it. It was en vogue.

Reactions: C-$
Bullshit. We have a 3pg thread on making a murderer. There are enough attorneys here to know the difference between allegations and fact.

If it were anybody, but Manning (or Brady) it wouldn't be posted. The D Rose allegations are much worse.

I'm not even saying it didn't happen. It sounds like something that might have happened in a locker room in the 90s. Back then even Presidents were doing it. It was en vogue.
Even Zeke jumped to his defense. Everything we know about Zeke suggests she'd lead a lynch mob against a guy accused of doing that, but she defends Manning? Don't tell me this isn't a fandom thing.

I forgot, you were there.

Right?

Idiot.
I'm so glad I don't allow my sports fandom to get in the way of common sense. When the guys I root for hit cops*, host hooker parties, or beat the f*** out of their kids, I don't feel the need to make excuses for them.

* Or whatever the f*** he did to the cop; I don't even remember anymore. But I'm sure he was guilty.

Reactions: Lucy01
"Flashing."

Right.

Idiot.
Dude, he probably did lower his balls into that chick's face. Why is this a story? This kind of $hit goes on all the time with male trainers (or at least it used to) and the result is the trainer laughs, calls the guy a dickhead or whatever and everybody laughs. This is such a BS non-story. Good gawd what a pussified society we live in. Is it right? Of course not, but it's not a big deal. I would think this place, of all places, would understand that guys are pretty basest or coarse.

I just don't get why the hell this is being brought up again. This isn't news. A story about an incident from 20 years ago that's been rehashed a thousand times. A trainer got balls on her head. WGAFF?

Dude, he probably did lower his balls into that chick's face. Why is this a story? This kind of $hit goes on all the time with male trainers (or at least it used to) and the result is the trainer laughs, calls the guy a dickhead or whatever and everybody laughs. This is such a BS non-story. Good gawd what a pussified society we live in. Is it right? Of course not, but it's not a big deal. I would think this place, of all places, would understand that guys are pretty basest or coarse.
What if he had done it to your wife?

Be honest.

Reactions: Lucy01
Cool. We can all go do that to your wife or daughter then and share a good laugh. Men, AMIRITE?!

What if he had done it to your wife?

Be honest.
I said the same thing when it happened and I absolutely mean it, if it were MY DAUGHTER, I wouldn't like it but I would've already had the convo with her PRIOR telling her, if you're gonna work in a men's locker room you're gonna see and be subjected to some pretty nasty $hit and if you can't stomach it or take that kind or behavior, GTFO. It's just stupid. People that don't understand this have never spent much time in that environment with a bunch of knucklehead dudes. Its crude. It's why women really have no business in that environment. Again. It's the pussification of our society. To quote Ziz, but let's talk about feewings.

Cool. We can all go do that to your wife or daughter then and share a good laugh. Men, AMIRITE?!
My wife and daughter don't work in a men's locker room, dipchit. And you sure as $hit have never spent any time in one. vbg
My daughter would punch you in the neck or grab your nuts and twist them off. My wife would do worse than that. You guys really have a problem with what Manning did? Jeebus, have any of you guys ever played organized sports? lmao. WTF?

My daughter would punch you in the neck or grab your nuts and twist them off. My wife would do worse than that. You guys really have a problem with what Manning did? Jeebus, have any of you guys ever played organized sports? lmao. WTF?
As I have already said multiple times, what happened in the locker room isn't what bothers me. It's that they had settled, kept it sealed, and then the Mannings broke the seal, went public with their version, and ruined the poor lady's career, that bothers me.

My wife and daughter don't work in a men's locker room, dipchit. And you sure as $hit have never spent any time in one. vbg

Doubtful there are many here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT