ADVERTISEMENT

A conservative examination of every claim of voter fraud and miscount in the 2020 Presidential Election.

the RNC and DNC party controlled censors here won't allow me to honestly reply to that, no matter how true, and how relevant, my reply was.
If you don't start your reply with "you're an idiot" it probably won't get zapped.

If you don't start your reply with "you're an idiot" it probably won't get zapped.

beyond lame excuse, for a post that had a lot of other important truths, that you obviously didn't want out there.

and are we now saying "idiots" don't exist, or that we just can't acknowledge they do?

news flash, they do.

those who strive to be censors, strive so for a reason. they should be feared by those seeking truth.

truth and daylight and full disclosure, are not among those reasons.

"control of information", is.

and our CORPORATE media "censor" all day every day, which is the crux of this whole discussion.

beyond lame excuse, for a post that had a lot of other important truths, that you obviously didn't want out there.

and are we now saying "idiots" don't exist, or that we just can't acknowledge they do?

news flash, they do.

those who strive to be censors, strive so for a reason. they should be feared by those seeking truth.

and our CORPORATE media "censor" all day every day, which is the crux of this whole discussion.

Read this post (and as much of the ensuing discussion as you can stomach) and let me know if you have any questions:

news flash, they do.

I'll ask again. Please direct me to non-corporate media.

the RNC and DNC party controlled censors here won't allow me to honestly reply to that, no matter how true, and how relevant, my reply was.

How about if you share your links from which you gained all your truthful knowledge? A post full of links won't be deleted and you will have proven your point.

direct quote,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm deleting posts and replies that are little more than "You're an idiot" or a
variation of that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my post had a lot more than just that, and you know it.

you're dishonest. or is "truth challenged" more woke acceptable.

and a danger to truth.

but that was the goal, right.

fear those who's goal is the ability to censor others, and truth.

Just eliminate the name calling and maybe your manifestos and dangerous truths will not be censored.

I'll ask again. Please direct me to non-corporate media.

How about if you share your links from which you gained all your truthful knowledge? A post full of links won't be deleted and you will have proven your point.

exhibits A and B as to how i did no name calling, but just pointed out the reality of it.

exhibit C, would be that you're waging war on the only one here who actually backed you up.

THE ONLY ONE!!

and who made the exact same complaint, several times, 2 and a half yrs before you did.

but then you apparently are too "challenged" to grasp even that.

or to grasp that your original complaint, is a 2 way street as well.

which only 1 way, do you have a problem with.

Last edited:
exhibits A and B as to how i did no name calling, but just pointed out the reality of it.

exhibit C, would be that you're waging war on the only one here who actually backed you up.

THE ONLY ONE!!

but then you apparently are too "challenged" to grasp even that.

or to grasp that your original complaint, is a 2 way street as well.

Backed me up? You literally replied to my reply to Hick by calling me stupid.

But again, please, for the the love of God, point me to the non-corporate media you pointed to in one of you previous posts. I am literally begging you for that information so I can better understand your perspective. If you want to win people over to your way of thinking, you need to share information, not just call them stupid. Do you expect me to fix my stupidity by just reading your posts on an internet forum? Help me understand.

translation,

i can't credibly disagree with or debate anything you said.

i just didn't like your saying it, no matter how true it was.

my whole purpose for being here, is to shout down and try to bury such truths.
What? And as always, why would anyone take your posts seriously?

Reactions: MrBing
Backed me up? You literally replied to my reply to Hick by calling me stupid.

But again, please, for the the love of God, point me to the non-corporate media you pointed to in one of you previous posts. I am literally begging you for that information so I can better understand your perspective. If you want to win people over to your way of thinking, you need to share information, not just call them stupid. Do you expect me to fix my stupidity by just reading your posts on an internet forum? Help me understand.

yes, i absolutely backed you up.

and made the same complaint long before you did.

but i pointed out the other side as well.

that is the part you obviously don't like.

as to,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But again, please, for the the love of God, point me to the non-corporate media you pointed to in one of you previous posts".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

yes, i absolutely backed you up.

and made the same complaint long before you did.

but i pointed out the other side as well.

that is the part you obviously don't like.

as to,
"But again, please, for the the love of God, point me to the non-corporate media you pointed to in one of you previous posts".

i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Please share where you backed me up.

And here you go with your non corporate line.

Post in thread 'A conservative examination of every claim of voter fraud and miscount in the 2020 Presidential Election.' https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...020-presidential-election.223597/post-3529857

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT