ADVERTISEMENT

$4.50 for a dozen eggs here in rural Kentucky

Civil. Different rules and burdens. @VanPastorMan Pastor it is clear that Harris doesn’t believe in the sanctity of marriage and has sinned. Worst is that she is a strong advocate for the killing of babies. Would repenting make a difference in your view?

Between Harris and trump he’s clearly the virtuous choice.
Harris banged Morrison. Trump is definitely more virtuous.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They had to decide if Trump was defaming her. It wouldn't be defamation if the jury thought he was telling the truth.

They saw the evidence and their opinion was that Trump did the deed.

Your opinion is based on no evidence. I will take the jury's opinion over you
You mean like your opinion of Trump is based on what the media tells you?...hypocrite

You mean like your opinion of Trump is based on what the media tells you?...hypocrite
Sheep Flock GIF

Reactions: LifelongIU77
Sorry but 99% of the population fortunately doesn't share most of donald's issues like sexual assault, adultery, ripping people off, lying on taxes and paying prostitutes.

Although if i was an habitual sinner, I would love for you to be my pastor so I could have someone tell me it was no big deal.

Obama handed Trump a good economy. You're acting like he was magic man fixing stuff. No, he was too busy golfing and setting up his family for sweetheart money deals, like his plethora of trademarks from China. Grifters gonna grift.
You need to rethink Obama's presidency. The man played golf on the regular, probably much more than any of us realize. He also went into the White House with a networth of roughly 1m and came out of the job with roughly 20m in networth!! His salary certainly didn't support such an appreciation.

Obama was not a good president; he was a lazy president.

What I said in post to which you responded silly.
The rate has tempered. Prices are still up over 21 percent thanks in part to inane progressive giveaways. Do you think a radical left ticket of Harris and walz have learned from the biden/Harris effort to be transformative? Two people with zero private sector experience? No.

You post like you’ve had a stroke. The rate has tempered. Prices are still up over 21 percent thanks in part to inane progressive giveaways. Do you think a radical left ticket if Harris and walz have learned from the biden/Harris effort to be transformative? Two people with zero private sector experience? No.

I’m not going teach you how rate cuts work.

You need to rethink Obama's presidency. The man played golf on the regular, probably much more than any of us realize. He also went into the White House with a networth of roughly 1m and came out of the job with roughly 20m in networth!! His salary certainly didn't support such an appreciation.

Comparing who played golf more as president isn't going to play out very well for the right.

Reactions: UncleMark
I’m not going teach you how rate cuts work.
Nonresponsive. I understand how they work. Do you understand what gave rise to the inflation spike or do I need to teach you that too? Like crime. Like cities? My little uninformed Kentucky troll

Nonresponsive. I understand how they work. Do you understand what gave rise to the inflation spike or do I need to teach you that too? Like crime. Like cities? My little uninformed Kentucky troll

Come is down silly. Oh wait, you have a conspiracy theory for that.

Come is down silly. Oh wait, you have a conspiracy theory for that.
Depends on the type. Violent moderated after the insanity of defund was reversed yet reporting problems make it unknown to a certain degree. Nevertheless that was another thing progressives got wrong young man

Depends on the type. Violent moderated after the insanity of defund was reversed yet reporting problems make it unknown to a certain degree. Nevertheless that was another thing progressives got wrong young man

There’s that conspiracy theory!!!

From CHatGPT, you moron:

During their presidencies, both Barack Obama and Donald Trump were known for their time spent on the golf course, but Donald Trump played significantly more golf than Obama. Here’s a comparison of their golf activity during their terms:

### Barack Obama (2009–2017):
- **Total rounds of golf**: Approximately 306 rounds during his 8 years in office.
- Obama faced criticism for playing golf during his presidency, but he typically played on weekends, holidays, or vacations. His golfing time was often combined with meetings or discussions.

### Donald Trump (2017–2021):
- **Total rounds of golf**: Approximately 298 rounds during his 4 years in office.
- Trump often visited his own golf courses, and much of his golfing took place at resorts like Mar-a-Lago and Trump National Golf Club. He was criticized because of the cost associated with his frequent trips to his own properties, as well as for the fact that he had criticized Obama for golfing during his presidency.

### Key Differences:
- **Time in office**: Obama served 8 years and Trump served 4 years, yet Trump played nearly as many rounds of golf in half the time.
- **Frequency**: Trump averaged playing golf every 4.9 days, whereas Obama averaged playing every 9 days.

This contrast reflects a substantial difference in golfing habits between the two presidents.

From CHatGPT, you moron:

During their presidencies, both Barack Obama and Donald Trump were known for their time spent on the golf course, but Donald Trump played significantly more golf than Obama. Here’s a comparison of their golf activity during their terms:

### Barack Obama (2009–2017):
- **Total rounds of golf**: Approximately 306 rounds during his 8 years in office.
- Obama faced criticism for playing golf during his presidency, but he typically played on weekends, holidays, or vacations. His golfing time was often combined with meetings or discussions.

### Donald Trump (2017–2021):
- **Total rounds of golf**: Approximately 298 rounds during his 4 years in office.
- Trump often visited his own golf courses, and much of his golfing took place at resorts like Mar-a-Lago and Trump National Golf Club. He was criticized because of the cost associated with his frequent trips to his own properties, as well as for the fact that he had criticized Obama for golfing during his presidency.

### Key Differences:
- **Time in office**: Obama served 8 years and Trump served 4 years, yet Trump played nearly as many rounds of golf in half the time.
- **Frequency**: Trump averaged playing golf every 4.9 days, whereas Obama averaged playing every 9 days.

This contrast reflects a substantial difference in golfing habits between the two presidents.
If I was 76 years old and hit the ball like Big Don, I'd be out there, too!

Obama wasn't even half the president that Trump was; he was LAZY.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s so hard to read and understand what you write.

I’m glad you posted that. Did you read the part about historic decline in 2023. The it just says all numbers aren’t in for 2024 but another major decline is looking likely. Thanks!

I’m glass you posted that. Did you read the part about historic decline in 2023. The it just says all numbers aren’t in for 2024 but another major decline is looking likely. Thanks!
Did you read that it’s missing high crime areas? Or are you just trolling again? And you understand like inflation the further we move from progressive policies like defund the better things seem to get

I read it all. Hate crimes are up. NYC just released showin all crime but hate crimes are down. They are using same data as they did for Trump. Your argument used to be that cities were lying.
Let me summarize for you as we continue with your education. You’ve transferred to a better school from the Kentucky board so it will take some time to get you up to speed.
1) false narrative around George Floyd stirs up progressives
2) defund bail projects implemented
3) crime spikes
4) cities go damn that was done try to get cops back dump Soros DAs
5) it appears things are improving but reporting is voluntary so we don’t know with certainty as fbi is missing info from large cities

Let me summarize for you as we continue with your education. You’ve transferred to a better school from the Kentucky board so it will take some time to get you up to speed.
1) false narrative around George Floyd stirs up progressives
2) defund bail projects implemented
3) crime spikes
4) cities go damn that was done try to get cops back dump Soros DAs
5) it appears things are improving but reporting is voluntary so we don’t know with certainty as fbi is missing info from large cities

Do this for me. If you assume everyone is reporting accurately, would it mean Crime is down now compared to Trump era?

Do this for me. If you assume everyone is reporting accurately, would it mean Crime is down now compared to Trump era?
Why would assume that?

We can see the consequences in areas where we do have reporting where crime spiked after defunding then leveled off after being restored.

The spike in crime was a result of the pandemic and bad Dem policy and inflammatory rhetoric. The farther removed we get from same the better things will be.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Why would assume that?

We can see the consequences in areas where we do have reporting where crime spiked after defunding then leveled off after being restored.

The spike in crime was a result of the pandemic and bad Dem policy and inflammatory rhetoric. The farther removed we get from same the better things will be.

Assume so I can understand exactly what your argument. Geez, you make everything so difficult.

Assume so I can understand exactly what your argument. Geez, you make everything so difficult.
I don’t know. I do believe crime is down post defund insanity. But this isn’t a federal issue. The extent of the fed influence is rhetoric - Harris calling cops murderers and supporting bail projects and defund with her words. It lights the flame for local action and activist prosecutors. Harris’ instincts are always wrong.

I don’t know. I do believe crime is down post defund insanity. But this isn’t a federal issue. The extent of the fed influence is rhetoric - Harris calling cops murderers and supporting bail projects and defund with her words. It lights the flame for local action and activist prosecutors. Harris’ instincts are always wrong.

Well the feds say crime is down from Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT