ADVERTISEMENT

$4.50 for a dozen eggs here in rural Kentucky

Civil. Different rules and burdens. @VanPastorMan Pastor it is clear that Harris doesn’t believe in the sanctity of marriage and has sinned. Worst is that she is a strong advocate for the killing of babies. Would repenting make a difference in your view?

Between Harris and trump he’s clearly the virtuous choice.
Harris banged Morrison. Trump is definitely more virtuous.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They had to decide if Trump was defaming her. It wouldn't be defamation if the jury thought he was telling the truth.

They saw the evidence and their opinion was that Trump did the deed.

Your opinion is based on no evidence. I will take the jury's opinion over you
You mean like your opinion of Trump is based on what the media tells you?...hypocrite

You mean like your opinion of Trump is based on what the media tells you?...hypocrite
Sheep Flock GIF

Reactions: LifelongIU77
Sorry but 99% of the population fortunately doesn't share most of donald's issues like sexual assault, adultery, ripping people off, lying on taxes and paying prostitutes.

Although if i was an habitual sinner, I would love for you to be my pastor so I could have someone tell me it was no big deal.

Obama handed Trump a good economy. You're acting like he was magic man fixing stuff. No, he was too busy golfing and setting up his family for sweetheart money deals, like his plethora of trademarks from China. Grifters gonna grift.
You need to rethink Obama's presidency. The man played golf on the regular, probably much more than any of us realize. He also went into the White House with a networth of roughly 1m and came out of the job with roughly 20m in networth!! His salary certainly didn't support such an appreciation.

Obama was not a good president; he was a lazy president.

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT