ADVERTISEMENT

$4.50 for a dozen eggs here in rural Kentucky

Coincidental

It's like Vinny Gambini dismantling the witnesses with some of these tools.

it's very relevant, economies are very intertwined around the globe, inflation took off almost the day he was sworn in, there are no policies he invoked that caused inflation. stupid republican talking points will lead the uninformed to believe such nonsense. if anything, inflation was set up by his predecessors.

tough decisions were made on interest rates, that will affect his legacy. we took short term pain to try and tame it, looks like that was the right call compared to everyone else.

Your auto insurance will probably double the next couple of years will you blame who's in the white house for that.
Somehow, I knew this was the Republicans fault... 😂 ---Democrats have controlled the WH for 12/16 years, yet.................

Republicans fault.

Never seen a part so immune to responsibility...

Abd that $1.9 trillion flood, had nothing to do with infaltion---Flooding a recovering economy with trillions, was reckless.

Let me guess----Republican fault?

It's like Vinny Gambini dismantling the witnesses with some of these tools.
Well, I mean c'mon.

otis GIF

He’s clueless. Trump built the fire and Biden poured fuel on it. Biden’s stimulus checks, converting child tax credits to monthly checks, staying evictions, staying foreclosures, extending unemployment made people flush and they sat home and ordered shit and overheated the economy and inflation spiked. You can look at months and when it spiked and see same.
Fire was built with Bush, then Obama really got a bed of coals going with all his policies. Inflation should have really roared near the end of his 2nd term, and when it didn't, suddenly all the rules no longer applied. Frankly, I'm surprised it was only as bad as it was. I wasn't thinking a wheelbarrow of cash to buy bread, but thought we'd see it earlier than we did and worse.

Even then, if it was measured under the older market basket, it would have been well into the double digits.

I'm down to coffee, iced tea, water and beer/wine. Occasional whiskey or gin.

Amazing how poorly I feel from drinking soda after not drinking it for a while. Particularly colas. We've not kept any in the house for probably a decade.
Co-sign. Colas are the worst. When it comes to alcohol….gin is the same. If you’re gonna be a drunk…drink vodka

Uh...you are thanking her for 2.92....but it was 2.29 when her and sleepy took office. Fool
COVID totally crashed oil prices globally since people were staying at home and not driving around, plus all the other hits to economic activity.

It then took some time for fracking to come back online after the COVID shutdowns in 2020. Oil & gas companies need oil to be at a certain price per barrel for fracking to be a viable moneymaker.

That's like giving Dubya credit for gas being $1.30 at one point in late 2008 due to the Great Recession.

The working class will be in the food stamp line with these inflated prices.

Fvck you, Kamala and go IU football!
What exactly does VP Harris think is an opportunity economy? If prices are too expensive and wages are not rising then we don't have the opportunity to participate in the economy. Whatever is wrong with Donald Trump, and yes he does have issues like we all do, one thing he did do well was to give us a great economy pre Covid. He promises to do it again and I believe him.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Somehow, I knew this was the Republicans fault... 😂 ---Democrats have controlled the WH for 12/16 years, yet.................

Republicans fault.

Never seen a part so immune to responsibility...

Abd that $1.9 trillion flood, had nothing to do with infaltion---Flooding a recovering economy with trillions, was reckless.

Let me guess----Republican fault?
It gets worse:
Ten of the eleven U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
What exactly does VP Harris think is an opportunity economy? If prices are too expensive and wages are not rising then we don't have the opportunity to participate in the economy. Whatever is wrong with Donald Trump, and yes he does have issues like we all do, one thing he did do well was to give us a great economy pre Covid. He promises to do it again and I believe him.
Sorry but 99% of the population fortunately doesn't share most of donald's issues like sexual assault, adultery, ripping people off, lying on taxes and paying prostitutes.

Although if i was an habitual sinner, I would love for you to be my pastor so I could have someone tell me it was no big deal.

Obama handed Trump a good economy. You're acting like he was magic man fixing stuff. No, he was too busy golfing and setting up his family for sweetheart money deals, like his plethora of trademarks from China. Grifters gonna grift.

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
Sorry but 99% of the population fortunately doesn't share most of donald's issues like sexual assault, adultery, ripping people off, lying on taxes and paying prostitutes.

Although if i was an habitual sinner, I would love for you to be my pastor so I could have someone tell me it was no big deal.

Obama handed Trump a good economy. You're acting like he was magic man fixing stuff. No, he was too busy golfing and setting up his family for sweetheart money deals, like his plethora of trademarks from China. Grifters gonna grift.
Obama handed trump a good economy and we had affordable homes cheap gas low interest rates and 1+ inflation and progressive Biden/Harris vowed to be transformative and threw it all in the shitter with their free cheese and rhetoric

Biden gave Trump a good economy and Trump keep the ball rolling then along came Biden/Harris and down the shitter we went.

BTW most Pastors are in the business of forgiveness and trying to direct/teach individuals to lead a good life. They are also not supposed to be in the business of not judging others. I hope that Van is that type of Pastor.

But again most of your post are dumb so not sure why I took the time to respond. lol

Biden gave Trump a good economy and Trump keep the ball rolling then along came Biden/Harris and down the shitter we went.

BTW most Pastors are in the business of forgiveness and trying to direct/teach individuals to lead a good life. They are also not supposed to be in the business of not judging others. I hope that Van is that type of Pastor.

But again most of your post are dumb so not sure why I took the time to respond. lol
There is nothing the Dems would do that he wouldn’t excuse. Sad people are brainwashed in that fashion.

Reactions: ulrey

Harris has committed adultery too. Trump was NOT found guilty of sexual assault. Harris doesn't pay for sex because it is crazy for women to do so. I don't know what you are talking about with him lying about taxes. I do know he said he took every legal deduction he could and that Hillary Clinton and her friends do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Harris has committed adultery too. Trump was NOT found guilty of sexual assault. Harris doesn't pay for sex because it is crazy for women to do so. I don't know what you are talking about with him lying about taxes. I do know he said he took every legal deduction he could and that Hillary Clinton and her friends do the same.
Pastor do we know if she has ever repented?

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Trump wasn't found not guilty. Statute of limitations saved his ass from going to jail but jury found him to have been guilty of it, which is why he lost the defamation lawsuit to E Jean Carroll.

Harris never had an affair while married. Nice try. And Brown had been separated from his ex-wife for long time prior to his relationship with Harris. Trying to make comparison on a technicality is disingenuous. Trump was f'ng prostitutes while his wife was pregnant. Apparently you are ok with that.

oh so you think claiming paying off a prostitute as a legal expense isn't lying on taxes? You're such a partisan hack for Trump it's not even funny.

No sin is too big as long as you're a republican...right pastor?

Do you take confessions? If so, do you ask what their political views are first?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Trump wasn't found not guilty. Statute of limitations saved his ass from going to jail but jury found him to have been guilty of it, which is why he lost the defamation lawsuit to E Jean Carroll.

Harris never had an affair while married. Nice try. And Brown had been separated from his ex-wife for long time prior to his relationship with Harris. Trying to make comparison on a technicality is disingenuous. Trump was f'ng prostitutes while his wife was pregnant. Apparently you are ok with that.

oh so you think claiming paying off a prostitute is a legal expense? You're such a partisan hack for Trump it's not even funny.

Civil. Different rules and burdens. @VanPastorMan Pastor it is clear that Harris doesn’t believe in the sanctity of marriage and has sinned. Worst is that she is a strong advocate for the killing of babies. Would repenting make a difference in your view?

Between Harris and trump he’s clearly the virtuous choice.

oh so you think claiming paying off a prostitute as a legal expense isn't lying on taxes? You're such a partisan hack for Trump it's not even funny.

Do you take confessions? If so, do you ask what their political views are first?
By most religious accounts sex out of wedlock is a sin, and especially when he is/was married. Is there a rule that if you are separated for so long that the marriage is considered over and therefore it a divorce is not needed? You said Brown was separated that is why I ask.

Also if you are going down the tax road, I bet 100% of all politicians, business owners, etc would shy away from that conversation. I wonder if the Hispanics who wait outside of one of my branches to receive there weekly pay in cash would like to talk about taxes?

Trump is not a saint but to put him on an island by himself and not surrounded by many (including Democrats) is silly.

By most religious accounts sex out of wedlock is a sin, and especially when he is/was married. Is there a rule that if you are separated for so long that the marriage is considered over and therefore it a divorce is not needed? You said Brown was separated that is why I ask.

Also if you are going down the tax road, I bet 100% of all politicians, business owners, etc would shy away from that conversation. I wonder if the Hispanics who wait outside of one of my branches to receive there weekly pay in cash would like to talk about taxes?

Trump is not a saint but to put him on an island by himself and not surrounded by many (including Democrats) is silly.
Here’s a little secret. Everyone who cheats is “separated”

COVID totally crashed oil prices globally since people were staying at home and not driving around, plus all the other hits to economic activity.

It then took some time for fracking to come back online after the COVID shutdowns in 2020. Oil & gas companies need oil to be at a certain price per barrel for fracking to be a viable moneymaker.

That's like giving Dubya credit for gas being $1.30 at one point in late 2008 due to the Great Recession.
State media sponsored.

It's hilarious how you dumbasses think it's a coincidence that everything got more expensive when the dims took office.

Remember when they told us "the inflation is transitory"...but yet 3 years later...here we are. If it was anything other than tuem,they would have pit the blame on it then...instead of transitory. So stupid

Civil. Different rules and burdens. @VanPastorMan Pastor it is clear that Harris doesn’t believe in the sanctity of marriage and has sinned. Worst is that she is a strong advocate for the killing of babies. Would repenting make a difference in your view?

Between Harris and trump he’s clearly the virtuous choice.
God would never turn any of us away if we repented. He is the father in the story of the Prodigal Son. He graciously forgave his son who had sinned against him. I have known women who had abortions and later realized they killed their baby. It is a hard burden to live with but they found forgiveness in Christ.

Harris had affairs with married men. I never said she was married when she did it. How can the jury find someone legally guilty when they don't have to power to do so? Wouldn't that just be opinion? I never believed Carroll. She has claimed that many men have abused her sexually. She many women find rape sexy when she was talking to Anderson Cooper.

God would never turn any of us away if we repented. He is the father in the story of the Prodigal Son. He graciously forgave his son who had sinned against him. I have known women who had abortions and later realized they killed their baby. It is a hard burden to live with but they found forgiveness in Christ.
Thank you pastor. It seems Harris has a long way to go in her journey towards forgiveness. Seems that would be her focus not trying to win elections

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Harris had affairs with married men. I never said she was married when she did it. How can the jury find someone legally guilty when they don't have to power to do so? Wouldn't that just be opinion? I never believed Carroll. She has claimed that many men have abused her sexually. She many women find rape sexy when she was talking to Anderson Cooper.
They had to decide if Trump was defaming her. It wouldn't be defamation if the jury thought he was telling the truth.

They saw the evidence and their opinion was that Trump did the deed.

Your opinion is based on no evidence. I will take the jury's opinion over you

Coincidental

Thank you pastor. It seems Harris has a long way to go in her journey towards forgiveness. Seems that would be her focus not trying to win elections
Van, you found your soulmate, the poster child for making headers illegal in soccer

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
She was clearly promiscuous. And into public “displays.” Not unlike Harris. There’s no law against it (actually there is) but…. The purpose of the sol is so that a defendant isn’t unduly prejudiced by the detriment of time passing. That obviously occurred. And now trump has unfairly had his name besmirched. A national treasure sullied.

Anyway. When you look at the lies she tells, her personal attacks on the sanctity of marriage, her celebration of trans life instead of traditional family values and roles and relationships, and sponsorship of killing babies, I’m having a hell of a time understanding how the debil isn’t working through this woman pastor

All our hope is in HIM and Trump….

Reactions: VanPastorMan
She was clearly promiscuous. And into public “displays.” Not unlike Harris. There’s no law against it (actually there is) but…. The purpose of the sol is so that a defendant isn’t unduly prejudiced by the detriment of time passing. That obviously occurred. And now trump has unfairly had his name besmirched. A national treasure sullied.

Anyway. When you look at the lies she tells, her personal attacks on the sanctity of marriage, her celebration of trans life instead of traditional family values and roles and relationships, and sponsorship of killing babies, I’m having a hell of a time understanding how the debil isn’t working through this woman pastor

All our hope is in HIM and Trump….

Oh No What GIF by Originals

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT