ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

Homes? The guy in the video said homes? I thought Mar-a-Lago was valued as a "club" according to Trump's financials.

Oh hell. Who can keep up with Trump and his blind supporters?

IIRC, there's some zoning type thing that MAL operates under that prohibits the property from being used as a residence. They didn't want to see it subdivided or otherwise developed for condos or the like. Technically, Trump can't live there for more than six months. I'd be interested to see if the locals would ever decide to enforce that.

IIRC, there's some zoning type thing that MAL operates under that prohibits the property from being used as a residence. They didn't want to see it subdivided or otherwise developed for condos or the like. Technically, Trump can't live there for more than six months. I'd be interested to see if the locals would ever decide to enforce that.
So you guys are trying to get Trump on HOA violations now?

We'd all be better off if Trump said in court , "I shouldn't get prosecuted or sued because I didn't do it and here's why," followed by a detailed, truthful, convincing parade of witnesses and documents proving Trump's innocence and rebutting his opponents. Now THAT would go a long way to bolster faith in the court system.

Instead, what we get from Trump (and all his lawyers, Giuliani, Sydney Powell, Alina etc. etc.) is: "I shouldn't be prosecuted or sued because: (1) that NY atty general made a speech about me six years ago, (2) that Georgia prosecutor had an affair and hired her boyfriend to prosecute me, (3) that federal prosecutor wasn't appointed correctly, (4) those women Carroll and Daniels are just trying to get money, (5) and everybody else in the world that's prosecuting or suing me is on a political witchhunt."

Trump is not interested in preserving the integrity of the court system or even defending himself within the court system.
Just cut the sanctimonious crap. .The only reason for this case is Trump is a Republican candidate and an ass. That’s it. It’s not about vindicating any wrong he did to any body.

I get your Schadenfreude and that of James, and Democrat pols and pundits. But the damage done to the New York brand and to the justice system is a pretty high price.

Did you know............. You can get a visa to "work" in China for 10 yrs consecutive. Auto renew. 9 yrs, 11 months, you go to Honk kong for a weekend (15 minute boat ride), renews your work visa, then come back. CHINA !!!!!!
But as you have made very clear... anything, no matter what.. get Trump. You personally have not been hired to investigate a zoning crime in Florida and in your investigation, found TRUMP. YOU, in a trailer park in Bloomington Indiana saw Trump, (as an IANAL) and decided to investigate residential zoning laws in Florida that Trump MAY HAVE not exactly adhered to...to the letter... or the minute of the clock..He started living there on 28feb2023 and missed the 6 month dead line by 4 minutes... I have video... never seen before... I'm going to congress to show them..........
Trailers in bloomington are required to have tornado straps. It'd be a shame if yours are found to be cut and disconnected when the inspector comes to verify, after they were tipped off that you are not compliant. It'd be a damn shame.
Come on Mark. How did you become so hate filled? Wouldn't life be more fulfilled with live and let live, draw your checks, peace and love?

Reactions: DANC
"By any [legal] means necessary."

-- UncleMark
But YOU, From Btown are even looking at it ... !!! Looking FOR "anything legal".... BULLLLLL SHNOTTTT !!!
Your left [...] 's don't fool us... You are in B'town searching for zoning violations against Trump in Florida... Legally of course... JESUS

Come on Mark. How did you become so hate filled? Wouldn't life be more fulfilled with live and let live, draw your checks, peace and love?

My wife said it best. "I hate that man. I wish he was dead. And I hate that he's made me that way. I don't like me when I think like that."

My wife said it best. "I hate that man. I wish he was dead. And I hate that he's made me that way. I don't like me when I think like that."
See, that totally explains it. He didn't make anyone do that. We've never even met the CS'er (rooster lollypop). My wife said about the same thing. We do however know "what we are told" to know about the man. But then again, we also know (actually know) the things he worked to fix and make better, until he was achieving to much too quickly and the next election was coming up. BAM, "ChinaDC" had a global effective "accident".
I foresee a day that Americans come back together, not because their differences have been all shared/understood, but because no matter their differences, both sides realize that the Administrative swamp is the one creating and perpetuating the fight for it's own gain......... NOT the American people actually being against one another.

Here you go -- it's on pp.25-27:

It says Trump actually signed an easement giving up his rights to use the property for any purpose other than a social club.

Reactions: UncleMark
Just cut the sanctimonious crap. .The only reason for this case is Trump is a Republican candidate and an ass. That’s it. It’s not about vindicating any wrong he did to any body.

I get your Schadenfreude and that of James, and Democrat pols and pundits. But the damage done to the New York brand and to the justice system is a pretty high price.
The only reason you posted that is because it's Trump, and you love Trump. NY's brand improved when Trump moved away.

You didn't attend one second of Trump's case and have no rational reason to act so outraged. Must be TDS.

Reactions: cosmickid
Did you know............. You can get a visa to "work" in China for 10 yrs consecutive. Auto renew. 9 yrs, 11 months, you go to Honk kong for a weekend (15 minute boat ride), renews your work visa, then come back. CHINA !!!!!!
But as you have made very clear... anything, no matter what.. get Trump. You personally have not been hired to investigate a zoning crime in Florida and in your investigation, found TRUMP. YOU, in a trailer park in Bloomington Indiana saw Trump, (as an IANAL) and decided to investigate residential zoning laws in Florida that Trump MAY HAVE not exactly adhered to...to the letter... or the minute of the clock..He started living there on 28feb2023 and missed the 6 month dead line by 4 minutes... I have video... never seen before... I'm going to congress to show them..........
Trailers in bloomington are required to have tornado straps. It'd be a shame if yours are found to be cut and disconnected when the inspector comes to verify, after they were tipped off that you are not compliant. It'd be a damn shame.
So, you're now threatening to sabotage a mobile home? Jeez, mods, the condition of this board is on all of you for tolerating threats.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Those of you that allowed Trump to “make you” anything likely had plenty of issues to begin with.🤣

• Love
So, you're now threatening to sabotage a mobile home? Jeez, mods, the condition of this board is on all of you for tolerating threats.
And then there's the other guy who threatened to track down another poster and slam his face into a sidewalk. He's still posting (about a thousand times a day).

You'd think people who react like this with threats against people who never did a damned thing to them and who they don't even fvcking know would take a look in the mirror, maybe reassess their life and mental health, and do something about both.

Reactions: outside shooter
And then there's the other guy who threatened to track down another poster and slam his face into a sidewalk. He's still posting (about a thousand times a day).

You'd think people who react like this with threats against people who never did a damned thing to them and who they don't even fvcking know would take a look in the mirror, maybe reassess their life and mental health, and do something about both.
Soon after I started posting on this board, I had a poster post a pic of a gun and told me to watch my back. Nothing done, not even a removal of the threatening post.

It is a culmination of our political discourse where the other political party is seen as worse than any foreign enemy

Question for those who don't care about James's stated intentions of getting Trump and now securing this judgment:

Had she said the same thing about random J6ers who invaded the capitol building, would you be OK with that? In other words, if she had ran on the premise that she would investigate and do everything in her power to find any NYers who were J6er broke a civil law and try to BK them?

I have an instinct that this would be a worse example, but I'm not sure why.

And for those who support Trump against this verdict, do you believe the Trump example worse because he is running for President?

Question for those who don't care about James's stated intentions of getting Trump and now securing this judgment:

Had she said the same thing about random J6ers who invaded the capitol building, would you be OK with that? In other words, if she had ran on the premise that she would investigate and do everything in her power to find any NYers who were J6er broke a civil law and try to BK them?

And for those who support Trump against this verdict, do you believe the Trump example worse because he is running for President?

I believe in personal responsibility and the law.

Don't do shady shit and you won't have anything to worry about 99% of the time.

All this DOJ is bad and defund the police/FBI does no good. I believe the vast, vast majority of law enforcement are just trying to do their job and go home.

Reactions: outside shooter
If she had reason to believe a J6er committed the crime then I have no issue with her stating her intention to investigate them.

And I would say the same if she thought BLM members committed a crime or anyone else for that matter.

Not sure why it is an issue.

Black people support him because he is a victim of law enforcement. So not sure how we can get a fair judgment against him lol

_132835210_trump_false_index_976x549-nc.png.webp

Trump has just completely broken so many people. You can see it all over the WC. It's hilarious. They'd better start building more asylums in preparation for November.

And yet you're the one who breathlessly posted the news of the reduction in Trump's bond within two minutes of when the story broke. You're the one who posts pro-Trump social media nonsense here on a daily basis.

The wackiest and angriest people on the board are unquestionably the Trump backers. I don't have time or I'd provide numerous examples. You guys need to shore up your mental well-being so that you'll be able to responsibly handle his defeat in November.

Trump has just completely broken so many people. You can see it all over the WC. It's hilarious. They'd better start building more asylums in preparation for November.

It only lowered the amount that he has to pay while waiting for the appeal to be decided. If he loses then it is back to the full amount

It would be funny if the interest kept racking up daily based on the full amount while he waits for the appeal decision...he could theoretically end up doubling the judgment against him or more based on how slow courts are to do anything. It would be karma for the guy trying to slow roll all of his other cases.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
I don’t know the ins and outs of security clearances, processes, standards, any of it. I do know that my BiL is a full bird colonel and he and my sister were recently losing their ever loving shit over his clearances. Some issue at his bank caused an automatic car payment to not come out on time and they didn’t realize it until the payment grace period was up. There may have been more to it, but apparently something as simple as a glitch and missing a car payment can put you at risk of losing clearances. The situation was cleared up and he never lost anything, but he was acting as though he was legitimately concerned about it.
He should have been concerned, especially if he has TS clearance. If the government thinks you have financial problems, you are considered to be more susceptible to accepting money to pay your bills.

A missed payment isn't enough to trigger suspicion, but if there's a trend, it well could.

It only lowered the amount that he has to pay while waiting for the appeal to be decided. If he loses then it is back to the full amount

It would be funny if the interest kept racking up daily based on the full amount while he waits for the appeal decision...he could theoretically end up doubling the judgment against him or more based on how slow courts are to do anything. It would be karma for the guy trying to slow roll all of his other cases.
I think this signals that the Appellate Division is prepared to remand the case, with a reduction in the amount of the judgment to follow.

It'll still be a boatload of money, though. He's not walking away from this.

It's being done against Trump ONLY because he's running for President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT