ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

They started out claiming you couldn't track vehicles with GPS. When it was proved the government does it every day, they just claimed "It's been debunked" - when it hadn't been debunked at all.

And these were vehicles tracked from multiple non-profits to multiple drop boxes.
As my good Friend, The Fat Electrician likes to say. It's never a war crime the first time..........
They opened an election Pandora's box in 2020... It's now, game on bitches ! Who's the first Pub to hack into Diminion on election night? I am all in for it. Where do I donate?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
2000 Mules was a movie for the easily duped and you're one of them. The problem with the movie is that it's full of statements of fact which aren't at all facts. Within the first 20 minutes of the movie, which I found for free while you were paying money to see it, I knew it was aimed at idiots who believe things only because they want. As I pointed out after watching it the very heart of the movie, the cell phone data, does not support the conclusions. There is no evidence that those people even visited the drop box because the accuracy isn't that precise. The one person videoed dropping off a few and declared by DeSousa (who wasn't always a total nut) to be committing a crime wasn't. He was found by an investigator for the Georgia Board of Elections, and he was dropping off his ballots and those of his family - which is perfectly legal There are countless articles pointing out the movie didn't prove anything and almost none by anyone serious that defends it. That's because sane, logical people know it's a bogus movie. But hey, it duped people like you to pay to see it and you even recommended others waste their money to see it. Not everyone is a dupe.

YOu've went near.... Cosmic speed with this investigation analyses. Upon face, seems odd for a real republican. But it could be coincidental, I suppose.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
As my good Friend, The Fat Electrician likes to say. It's never a war crime the first time..........
They opened an election Pandora's box in 2020... It's now, game on bitches ! Who's the first Pub to hack into Diminion on election night? I am all in for it. Where do I donate?
Pubs try to steal election and that is your excuse for trying again?

Lmao

YOu've went near.... Cosmic speed with this investigation analyses. Upon face, seems odd for a real republican. But it could be coincidental, I suppose.
Why do you have it in your mind that being a Republican requires us to believe nonsense? Being a Republican generally means being logical, rational and analytical. Being a MAGA Republican apparently requires them to believe nonsense. 2000 Mules is absolute nonsense. Read the links dispute the fact checks and go on believing nonsense.

Explain the math...

Why do you think the base penalty is correctly calculated?

What base penalty? He was hit with a judgment following a trial. The surety bond typically takes into acccount the interest that is contained in the judgment or immediately thereafter. I would assume that the prejudgment interest is statutorily higher than post judgment as it was factored into the final judgment. After that, the surety bond during the appeal process might require the seeker to have 10% higher bond than the judgment amount to account for a certain percentage OVER the judgment amount over a period of time. It is nothing out of the ordinary in terms of the mechanics.

But the FBI still can't find the 1/6 pipe bomber despite all their valiant efforts even though they have him on video using his cell phone while he was planting the bombs 😂
Have you seen that video? Good luck trying to identify that person. Of course, they're still looking. What ridiculous conspiracy theory is there about these pipe bombs? How many hundreds of Deep Staters are involved? What was their purpose? How stupid can you guys be?

Have you seen that video? Good luck trying to identify that person. Of course, they're still looking. What ridiculous conspiracy theory is there about these pipe bombs? How many hundreds of Deep Staters are involved? What was their purpose? How stupid can you guys be?
You haven't heard? That guy on the phone was Jim Morrison-he never died

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Well the law says you can only deposit a mail in ballot for yourself and your immediate family that lives with you. If nothing malicious was proven maybe you can explain why countless individuals were taped visiting numerous drop boxes with stacks of ballots each time. Also, why they were all wearing surgical gloves and removed such gloves after depositing the ballots and then taking a photograph of their work.
I don't know why. You tell us. It's your conspiracy theory after all.

They think if they can frame a question that begins with "why," then they've proven something important. They have no concept what proof really is.

This case is nothing but an example of an overbearing political ideology crushing opposition voices by any means necessary.. This can only happen in a one party jurisdiction like New York. Trump was sued under an unprecedented and tortured application of a consumer protection law that was never intended to address the issue James alleged and Judge Engoron bought.

If a private individual abused legal process in this way, they would be sued for the tort of abuse of process. But James and Engoron have no fear because they are protected by absolute immunity.

Many, if not all states have passed anti-SLAPP legislation to protect freedom of expression from seemingly legitimate private litigation which is only intended to stifle expression. Again, this legislation does not apply to the government. The government can use the seemingly legitimate legal process in this manner to stifle opposition voices without restraint.

We are all worse off with a case like this succeeding. But like the frog I’m the warm pot of water, many don’t see what’s coming.

Here is an excerpt from the article you lonked:

Examples of Actions Which Have Resulted in SLAPPs: 2

• Writing letters to the editor
  • Circulating flyers or petitions
  • Participating in a demonstration
  • Filing complaints with a government agency
  • Commenting at public hearings
  • Filing legal claims or lawsuits
So, which of these do you claim Trump did?

The big judgment against Trump did not arise from any of these things, did it?

Reactions: Mark Milton
Pubs try to steal election and that is your excuse for trying again?

Lmao
Well, you know, .......
1z67hh.jpg

Here is an excerpt from the article you lonked:

Examples of Actions Which Have Resulted in SLAPPs: 2

• Writing letters to the editor
  • Circulating flyers or petitions
  • Participating in a demonstration
  • Filing complaints with a government agency
  • Commenting at public hearings
  • Filing legal claims or lawsuits
So, which of these do you claim Trump did?

The big judgment against Trump did not arise from any of these things, did it?
The NY fraud lawsuit wasn't a SLAPP suit that is for sure. I have to wonder, how many people read the initial opinion and then the final opinion.

So let's start with the following claims regarding GAAP:

• Representing that Mr. Trump had cash on hand that he did not;
  • Ignoring critical restrictions that would significantly lower property values when setting valuations;
  • Changing the methodology used to value properties from year to year, without reason or notice;
  • Using vastly different methods to value different properties even in the same year; and
  • Including intangible items, such as brand premiums, when calculating an asset’s value, despite representing in the statements that such items were not included.
Trump did not dispute these allegations.

I only had time to double check on Trump Towers and compared the allegation with the testimony and the Court's opinions.

Trump Tower:
Trump valued this property as being 30,000 square feet when it was 10,996 square feet. In 2015 he valued the apartment at 327 mil--$29,738 per square foot. The evidence showed that only one apartment in NYC ever sold for a 100mil, and that was in a new ultra tower at a price of $10,000 per square foot. The record sale in 2015 for trump tower was 16.5 mil at a price of less than $4,500 per square foot.

My reaction to all of this is "why wouldn't the public be interested in fraud"?

Last edited:
The NY fraud lawsuit wasn't a SLAPP suit that is for sure. I have to wonder, how many people read the initial opinion and then the final opinion.

So let's start with the followingclaims regarding GAAP:

• Ignoring critical restrictions that would significantly lower property values when setting valuations;
  • Changing the methodology used to value properties from year to year, without reason or notice;
  • Using vastly different methods to value different properties even in the same year; and
  • Including intangible items, such as brand premiums, when calculating an asset’s value, despite representing in the statements that such items were not included.

I only had time to double check on Trump Towers and compared the allegation with the testimony and the Court's opinions.

Trump Tower:
Trump valued this property as being 30,000 square feet when it was 10,996 square feet. In 2015 he valued the apartment at 327 mil--$29,738 per square foot. The evidence showed that only one apartment in NYC ever sold for a 100mil, and that was in a new ultra tower at a price of $10,000 per square foot. The record sale in 2015 for trump tower was 16.5 mil at a price of less than $4,500 per square foot.

Which lenders required "audited" or "GAAP compliant" "opinions of value" on loan submissions? Was there a complaint by a lender that stated they required such, and Trump submitted non-GAAP compliant estimates of market value instead? Which lenders have complained that although they don't require GAAP-compliant estimates of value on loan submissions, they assumed they were, and charged Trump interest at rates he otherwise wouldn't have received?

Trump over-valued his residence on a PFS? Was his residence the subject property? Was it used as collateral? Did lenders consider Trump's estimate of value on his residence in any way applicable to their credit decisions on other, income producing assets (much different)? If so, which lenders?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Which lenders required "audited" or "GAAP compliant" "opinions of value" on loan submissions? Was there a complaint by a lender that stated they required such, and Trump submitted non-GAAP compliant estimates of market value instead? Which lenders have complained that although they don't require GAAP-compliant estimates of value on loan submissions, they assumed they were, and charged Trump interest at rates he otherwise wouldn't have received?

Trump over-valued his residence on a PFS? Was his residence the subject property? Was it used as collateral? Did lenders consider Trump's estimate of value on his residence in any way applicable to their credit decisions on other, income producing assets (much different)? If so, which lenders?
I would suggest you start reading the opinions rather than rely upon dogma.

So none, no, none, not able to determine and not really applicable to anything, no, no, no, and none?

Got it.
No. I said read the opinions--the answers are all there. I'm not going to sit and try and spoon feed the evidence and convince someone who ignores the actual factual basis in the opinons because they didn't read the opinons. If you chose not to read the opnions and instead rely upon naive hypotheticals, you are doing yourself no favors. Do yourself and the rest of us the dignity and honor of reading the opinions and then make an argument. Until you do so, it is just so much babble.

So let's start with the following claims regarding GAAP:

Trump Tower:

So you think the banks didn't do their own due diligence? Just took Trump's word for it?

• Haha
So you think the banks didn't do their own due diligence? Just took Trump's word for it?
God I hope no one takes Trump's word on anything. But interesting that trump's untrustworthiness is your excuse for fraud

God I hope no one takes Trump's word on anything. But interesting that trump's untrustworthiness is your excuse for fraud
Shut up. Anyone who's stupid enough to sell their house for a loss has no business taking part in an adult discussion.

• Haha
Shut up. Anyone who's stupid enough to sell their house for a loss has no business taking part in an adult discussion.
Anyone who thinks upgrading to a bigger house while all prices are low is bad has no business taking part in any discussion.

But keep defending that piece of trash. Shows everything we need to know about you

they obviously did their own due diligence. They also have a limited time to do it, and if someone wants to try to commit fraud, they can do it. Countless lawsuits exist by lenders who did do due diligence but can't uncover the fraud until after the loan closed. You don't get to commit fraud just because the lender gets to do due dilligence and I have no doubt that the lender required a nice paragraph about how the representations contained in due diligence materials, financial statements, etc were true and accurate.

More importantly, I would think you want fraud to be dealt with legally. I do. I want Bob Mendez out of congress now. I wanted Hillary and Bill out of the White House because as Christopher Hitchens aptly noted, "there was no one left to lie to".

they obviously did their own due diligence. They also have a limited time to do it, and if someone wants to try to commit fraud, they can do it. Countless lawsuits exist by lenders who did do due diligence but can't uncover the fraud until after the loan closed. You don't get to commit fraud just because the lender gets to do due dilligence and I have no doubt that the lender required a nice paragraph about how the representations contained in due diligence materials, financial statements, etc were true and accurate.

More importantly, I would think you want fraud to be dealt with legally. I do. I want Bob Mendez out of congress now. I wanted Hillary and Bill out of the White House because as Christopher Hitchens aptly noted, "there was no one left to lie to".
None of the lenders involved considered Trumps actions fraudulent. They wanted to continue doing business with him.

I don't understand what crime there was when one party values a property at a certain price and the lender can verify that - or not verify it - and decides whether to loan based on their own assessment. Especially when there is absolutely no complaint from the lender.

That's how businesses operate. It's been explained many times by Matt, who is in the industry.

This is nothing but a selective, political, prosecution

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I sure as hell wouldn't invest in DJT stock. Truth Social loses a lot of money each quarter. It's too risky. Trump's new found paper wealth may disappear pretty quickly if/when reality hits investors. One analyst says the company is probably worth millions rather than billions. I think he's on point.

Reactions: UncleMark
I sure as hell wouldn't invest in DJT stock. Truth Social loses a lot of money each quarter. It's too risky. Trump's new found paper wealth may disappear pretty quickly if/when reality hits investors. One analyst says the company is probably worth millions rather than billions. I think he's on point.

Amazing the effort you put in to tear down, instead of pumping up something better. Not only is it obvious, it's not healthy Mitt. Caveat Emptor. But I know I know, you are trying to be an advocate for the buyers. Well done. The close we get to Nov, you might consider my favorite stock, Massengill.

Amazing the effort you put in to tear down, instead of pumping up something better. Not only is it obvious, it's not healthy Mitt. Caveat Emptor. But I know I know, you are trying to be an advocate for the buyers. Well done. The close we get to Nov, you might consider my favorite stock, Massengill.
I'm commenting on a stock. Providing a little investing advice because I've done a lot of investing. My advice is don't buy this stock. I actually would have considered buying some the first day it was available and cashed in quickly on about a 20 percent gain in a day, but I missed that chance. Now I think we're going to witness a steady decline in the stock's price. If I did options, I'd consider shorting it.

By the way, what should I be "pumping up something better?" Don't understand that comment.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm commenting on a stock. Providing a little investing advice because I've done a lot of investing. My advice is don't buy this stock. I actually would have considered buying some the first day it was available and cashed in quickly on about a 20 percent gain in a day, but I missed that chance. Now I think we're going to witness a steady decline in the stock's price. If I did options, I'd consider shorting it.

By the way, what should I be "pumping up something better?" Don't understand that comment.
Yea it was obvious that the main character of you post was the stock that just put Billions in Trumps pocket. What I found figuratively funny, only because it’s the way the universe seems to work some times. While you post about this specific stock, I have been doing some research the last few days myself.

I found that there’s a fairly lengthy Bi, partisan, congressionally funded study ongoing, sponsored initially by Adam Sissynger and Lez Chaney, as to how 10mm sockets are always lost out of a tool set. Turns out, effing Trump has had a pysop running for decades, a cabal level effort to steal all 10 MM sockets. He’s doing this to be an isolationist against the metric system and force the world to use the much better imperial system of measurement.
There’s literally nothing this asshat will do to stop progress in the US!
Most Agendas are obvious. I found it odd that DT has gotten away with this for so long. And even more so, active followers such as yourself, haven’t noted this bi, partisan study before.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Oh, question… what IPO Doesn’t take a step back a few day AFTER the glam and glitz of the first 24-72 hrs has fizzled?
Maybe some don’t, but I honestly don’t recall one NOT petering out for a period.
( but I don’t. Follow them closely TBO)

Reactions: DANC
Yea it was obvious that the main character of you post was the stock that just put Billions in Trumps pocket. What I figuratively funny, only because it’s the way the universe seems to work some times. While you post about this specific stock, I have been doing some research the last few days myself.

I found that there’s a fairly lengthy Bi, partisan, congressionally funded study ongoing, sponsored initially by Adam Sissynger and Lez Chaney, as to how 10mm sockets are always lost out of a tool set. Turns out, effing Trump has had a pysop running for decades, a cabal level effort to steal all 10 MM sockets. He’s doing this to be an isolationist against the metric system and force the world to use the much better imperial system of measurement.
There’s literally nothing this asshat will do to stop progress in the US!
Most Agendas are obvious. I found it odd that DT has gotten away with this for so long. And even more so, active followers such as yourself, haven’t noted this bi, partisan study before.
It hasn’t put any money in his pocket yet. He can’t even sell the stock he has for six months. By then the stock might have tanked. I think it’s a solid bet that it will tank. Its value is all emotion, not fundamentals. Truth Social is bleeding millions. No profits are in sight. Investors are going to start bailing out IMO. I don’t recommend buying in.

Oh, question… what IPO Doesn’t take a step back a few day AFTER the glam and glitz of the first 24-72 hrs has fizzled?
Maybe some don’t, but I honestly don’t recall one NOT petering out for a period.
( but I don’t. Follow them closely TBO)
Did you buy high? I hope not, for your sake.

It hasn’t put any money in his pocket yet. He can’t even sell the stock he has for six months. By then the stock might have tanked. I think it’s a solid bet that it will tank. Its value is all emotion, not fundamentals. Truth Social is bleeding millions. No profits are in sight. Investors are going to start bailing out IMO. I don’t recommend buying in.
As per my question, I figure it’ll totally tank… for a bit. Dont most / all IPO’s?
So now he’s ( not him at all, his people) are shorting and hedging like a M’fer!
He can do 4 bill now, short, buy back in and get $5 bill more in 12-18 while in prison.
Donald doesn’t loose. Just distracts haters, only possible because of their hate.

Did you buy high? I hope not, for your sake.
I …. Probably stupidly… DONT do IPO’s even for Jesus 2 himself. I simply don’t know enough about it.
I had a stupid ass professor talking up this crazy thing called Amazon in 2009. Never heard of it… that’s my level of market winning!!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
As per my question, I figure it’ll totally tank… for a bit. Dont most / all IPO’s?
So now he’s ( not him at all, his people) are shorting and hedging like a M’fer!
He can do 4 bill now, short, buy back in and get $5 bill more in 12-18 while in prison.
Donald doesn’t loose. Just distracts haters, only possible because of their hate.
Donald doesn’t lose? He’s lost a lot since 2020. Elections, law suits, a ton of bogus election fraud challenges, indictments, SCOTUS opinions, and on and on. So much losing.

I …. Probably stupidly… DONT do IPO’s even for Jesus 2 himself. I simply don’t know enough about it.
I had a stupid ass professor talking up this crazy thing called Amazon in 2009. Never heard of it… that’s my level of market winning!!
I missed on Amazon. I was super close to buying it about that same time and didn’t pull the trigger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT