ADVERTISEMENT

-3.5 @ Jersey Mikes

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
TJD’s grudge game. Can you imagine being a player of his caliber and never beating Rutgers? Having Harper skip up and down your court acting like he had king kong nuts? Oh that would eat at me all summer. I bet he had workouts fueled by just thinking about the next opportunity.

It is the revenge game today boys and girls. Rutgers banks off its physicality. Dog shit at shooting, and really good at defending the three. Music to my ears. They basically have to out muscle us, stop us down low, and hope they catch fire from three. The only way they come out with a win is them throwing up prayers and god answering them.

Banks are open till noon today folks. Go juggle some funds around cuz boys and girls….. this is the first Cavanagh lock of the year. Mark it down, tell your friends, and let’s get that Vegas budget up today.

ALLLLLL Aboard!!!

TJD’s grudge game. Can you imagine being a player of his caliber and never beating Rutgers? Having Harper skip up and down your court acting like he had king kong nuts? Oh that would eat at me all summer. I bet he had workouts fueled by just thinking about the next opportunity.

It is the revenge game today boys and girls. Rutgers banks off its physicality. Dog shit at shooting, and really good at defending the three. Music to my ears. They basically have to out muscle us, stop us down low, and hope they catch fire from three. The only way they come out with a win is them throwing up prayers and god answering them.

Banks are open till noon today folks. Go juggle some funds around cuz boys and girls….. this is the first Cavanagh lock of the year. Mark it down, tell your friends, and let’s get that Vegas budget up today.

ALLLLLL Aboard!!!
Three beers are your limit from
now on!

Reactions: mk30
I have been known to dabble in the sticky icky.
What's it called on the street nowadays? I ran into some gal's at a hotel in Woburn Mass and they said they call it "L". I ask if what they were smoking was weed and they laughed and said that is 1960 shit.
If I want to find some, what should I ask for now?

What's it called on the street nowadays? I ran into some gal's at a hotel in Woburn Mass and they said they call it "L". I ask if what they were smoking was weed and they laughed and said that is 1960 shit.
If I want to find some, what should I ask for now?
piece o ass, just like always! Oh, you meant the other stuff? I don't even know. I know the regulars here frown on weed, think they call if flower in the bud form. I just stick w edibles anyway and everyone seems to know what that is!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
This was a great lock. Miller gained a lot of credit in my book tho. Tamar Race TJD JG Gallo X, all piss poor today. Unexceptable. Learn from it, beat the piss out of Nebraska, and bring it vs. Zona

This was a great lock. Miller gained a lot of credit in my book tho. Tamar Race TJD JG Gallo X, all piss poor today. Unexceptable. Learn from it, beat the piss out of Nebraska, and bring it vs. Zona
Lol. IU can’t compete with Zona. We had no business being in the top 25. Can’t hit a 3 and the team has zero heart.

We will be lucky to make the tournament with there shooters.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT