ADVERTISEMENT

2019/2020

Did we go to the elite eight Crean’s last year? I must have missed that.
Not only did we not go to the Elite 8, we didn’t go to the tournament AT ALL!! :eek: And then had the 3 best players leave for the pros.

Yet Archie - who coaches a style of basketball as diametrically opposite to that of Crean - is supposed to work miracles? Same $hit, different day from @fpeaugh.

Not only did we not go to the Elite 8, we didn’t go to the tournament AT ALL!! :eek: And then had the 3 best players leave for the pros.

Yet Archie - who coaches a style of basketball as diametrically opposite to that of Crean - is supposed to work miracles? Same $hit, different day from @fpeaugh.
Work miracles? Not losing to IN St and IPFW by 20+ would be working miracles? You guys sure love the koolaid.

Work miracles? Not losing to IN St and IPFW by 20+ would be working miracles? You guys sure love the koolaid.

I remember when teams like Troy St. were clobbering Tom Izzo’s first few teams. Lol. But you don’t follow the game.....

I remember when teams like Troy St. were clobbering Tom Izzo’s first few teams. Lol. But you don’t follow the game.....
I remember teams clobbering John Groce too. But you don’t like to live in reality.

Without a doubt. He went 16-15, got blown out by Indiana State at home, got blown out by IPFW....IPFW...by 20, lost to Rutgers in the BTT, no postseason...not even NIT. It was a complete disaster.
To clarify, underachieving means he performed below the level of expectations based on the talent and experience of the team. You’re justified in identifying the two eggs we laid against ISU and IPFW. Looking back, we didn’t have any good wins in that season, but we did beat a lot of teams at the middle and bottom of the conference. I call that season a par based on the talent and experience he had. Freddie McSwain started at center. I guess you could make an argument. We can agree that he definitely did not overachieve.

Reactions: T.M.P.

cshartle123 nailed it. did you honestly think a team leaning on McSwain so heavily was going to the NCAAs? so we're back to you being a dick just to be a dick?

again, sorry IU won a football game last saturday. should we put you on suicide watch if IU is hanging with Nebraska late in the game this weekend?

you whiny dumb shit

I’ve never attacked the kids. The coaching apologists typically do that to deflect blame away from whoever the cult leader coach is at the time.
So sad, you don't even realize that you are doing it.... Time and time again. calling the roster a "dumpster fire" and the "worst" seems to me to be insulting the abilities of the WHOLE TEAM. That is just the latest attack in the past few days.

Reactions: MrBing
Enough negativity. There needs to be a "I Hate Archie" blog that the 100% negative posters can go to to throw sh!t against the wall every day to see if it will stick. Critical of performance is one thing, never anything positive is also not realistic. The season has not even started yet. Let's go Hoosiers!

Reactions: T.M.P.
Enough negativity. There needs to be a "I Hate Archie" blog that the 100% negative posters can go to to throw sh!t against the wall every day to see if it will stick. Critical of performance is one thing, never anything positive is also not realistic. The season has not even started yet. Let's go Hoosiers!
I wonder if at least one of these posters is a secret poster name that is actually Dakich or Crean behind the keyboard?
Pierre Crimson?
Attacks from a jealous loser with an axe to grind against IU?

Central Michigan. Detroit Mercy. BOTH at the Breslin Center.

And Heathcote left a helluva better team to Izzo than what Crean left Archie.

Reactions: hondo314
cshartle123 nailed it. did you honestly think a team leaning on McSwain so heavily was going to the NCAAs? so we're back to you being a dick just to be a dick?

again, sorry IU won a football game last saturday. should we put you on suicide watch if IU is hanging with Nebraska late in the game this weekend?

you whiny dumb shit
No way that team should’ve beat IN State, IPFW, or Rutgers? Ummmm, ok

I wonder if at least one of these posters is a secret poster name that is actually Dakich or Crean behind the keyboard?
Pierre Crimson?
Attacks from a jealous loser with an axe to grind against IU?
More than likely they’re just reasonable human beings who are capable of being objective.

More than likely they’re just reasonable human beings who are capable of being objective.

Why do people keep responding to this old man with a grudge against IU, who is sitting behind a keyboard loving all the attention for bashing the university we all back?

I realize he has become the antithesis of a proud IU fan, easy to target for being an a troll. But we gotta stop feeding his incessant negativity.

For p u LOVES ALL THE ATTENTION.

There are ALOT of great posters on the free board, both FB & Hoops boards. let’s back them, not Mr. grumpy pants.

Or maybe we all just need a whipping boy, someone who is more likely a Purwho fan than a current IU fan.

So F PU, let us know when you come back from the dark side, IF and whenever.

Until then, you will forever be know as MR GRUMPY PANTS.

ps don’t forget to order your depends, perhaps that is why you are so grumpy?

It happened regularly or just that once? Lol. The point is it happens to good coaches. Did you know that?
Once? Did you forget about Indiana State? Both by 20?

How about Rutgers?

It happened once then happened again then happened again. Then the next year it happened again.

How about Rutgers?

It happened once then happened again then happened again. Then the next year it happened again.

Guess you forgot how the last Rutgers game turned out, huh? You know, with a healthy roster? #SelectiveMemory

How about Rutgers?

oh no! three bad losses in the first year of a new coach and system! lol.

dick

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Hooray! We beat Rutgers!
I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT