ADVERTISEMENT

17-26 free throws. Ball game

nafui1965

Benchwarmer
Apr 11, 2012
Can’t continue to shoot like crap when you have the advantage from the CHARITY STRIPE in an away game,
iowa 22-25. Ball game. Beat them in field Goal percentage and three point percentage more assists, a couple of more turnovers and a couple of more rebounds for them.
what Kind of play was that at the end too? Schfino driving instead of passing into trayce ? I can’t watch anymore of this. IU will not make the tourney and I really don’t care. Hire Chris beard next year.

Reactions: IUgradman
Can’t continue to shoot like crap when you have the advantage from the CHARITY STRIPE in an away game,
iowa 22-25. Ball game. Beat them in field Goal percentage and three point percentage more assists, a couple of more turnovers and a couple of more rebounds for them.
what Kind of play was that at the end too? Schfino driving instead of passing into trayce ? I can’t watch anymore of this. IU will not make the tourney and I really don’t care. Hire Chris beard next year.
Maybe don’t solely focus on a guy that is sub 70 percent, every single possession the last 4 minutes??? TJD hit about his normal percentage tonight. Why would we expect better?

Reactions: nafui1965
Woody on Fisch's post-game interview put the loss down to free throws.
Man he’s bad. No thoughts on the defense? No thoughts on not closing them out early when we should have? Of course not.

Our 67 percent FT shooter missed a couple down the stretch. Jordan Geronimo missed a chunk. Shocking.

Reactions: nafui1965
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT