ADVERTISEMENT

100 Wins

It was before my time, as I'm much younger than you, but what were the "dead presidents" all about?

I have most of those logins somewhere. I was the keeper of most of those accounts but I was hardly the wit behind the posts of those fine forefathers!

Aruss and I spent a lot of time setting up those accounts

RIP Andy!!

Reactions: Hoops Cat
I have most of those logins somewhere. I was the keeper of most of those accounts but I was hardly the wit behind the posts of those fine forefathers!

Aruss and I spent a lot of time setting up those accounts

RIP Andy!!
C'mon, you were a half-wit, at least....

They were more interested in other team sites. Getting the "cut it out" email from the CFO of Rivals was quite the accomplishment
Seriously. I remember them invading other boards, but I dont remember hearing the threat from the CFO.

I wish somehow that could have made it to the LTF.

Seriously. I remember them invading other boards, but I dont remember hearing the threat from the CFO.

I wish somehow that could have made it to the LTF.

It was an email I received. I'll have to see if I still have it. Don't remember if it was received before I had my gmail account.

Spooky. I didn't know that. Andy just told me that Peegs had words with him about it.

Ah, Rivals. What characters.

Digging through some emails trying to find the one from the Rivals guy and found this which was pulled from a post during a raid on the UNC Board, which was done in the infancy of the DPz

"A little information about the Dead Prezidenz........

We are nomads. We have no homeland. BYU is a land that was once as
booming as this one. We went there seeking to capture their land and
take their women and demanded surrender. The people of the land
refused and were mercilessly worn down until they had no choice but to
leave the land they loved and seek shelter with their former sworn
enemy, The University of Utah. We have since designated this as the
temporary Oval Office.

In the meantime, we have decided to seek out to find new lands. After
much travel and scouting, this land appears to be best suited for our
needs. Our mission is to drive you from this land and into the land
of your sworn enemy, the Dookies you refer to. As you can see, you
can continue to banish us from your land, but we will find ways to
come back. We are not the ones you think we are. We haven't heard of
CarolinaSucks.com even though we are starting to agree with their
message by the way we have been sentenced without trial or due
process.

This is the very thing we seek out to stop. Penalties without
trial...Guilty until proven innocent. These are some of the things
the Dead Prezidenz will fight against. We helped mold this great land
once before, and we won't hesitate to do it again."

Reactions: Hoops Cat
This is why I hate most Cub fans. I am happy for Goat, but I wish Stupidhoosier would fall in front of a bus. Stupid ****ing face painting shit heel.

Let me know when you bandwagon bitches have 11 titles.

Dick.

Great bump. I'm going next Wednesday.

Should be a good time. Depending on how the series goes, you may be there to see them pass the Florida/Miami Marlins for franchise playoff wins, cool milestone to witness & share with the grandkids someday, & they're only 1 behind. Now that would be a crazy celebration. Great bump.

Should be a good time. Depending on how the series goes, you may be there to see them pass the Florida/Miami Marlins for franchise playoff wins, cool milestone to witness & share with the grandkids someday, & they're only 1 behind. Now that would be a crazy celebration. Great bump.
If you would just pick your favorite foreign slang term for vagina, you'd be Outside Shooter.

Reactions: hoosierdug
This is why I hate most Cub fans. I am happy for Goat, but I wish Stupidhoosier would fall in front of a bus. Stupid ****ing face painting shit heel.

Let me know when you bandwagon bitches have 11 titles.

Dick.
On the bright side, we're all going to be able to epically troll all the Reds fans for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for this extremely entertaining post. I'd be really disappointed if all Cardinals fans were classy and took it in stride like Burnthemallralphie.

Hey, the bump douches wanted to keep it going, so I obliged. No less classy than them. If I wanted to be classless, I'd start a "This date in Cubs History" thread that we could laugh at due to lack of content post Oct. 1.

Nah. He's been really cool about it actually. He just calls out douchiness. Fair 'nuff. Jet on the other hand can kiss my a$$. vbg

I am pretty sure the whole reason Rivals switched to this format is to be able to bump stuff like this. Sorry the Cardinals hit 100 wins too early. Should be butt hurt at their manager, not me.

I have been taking it in stride. I just don't like shit talkers. Especially face -painting narc shit talkers.

Also, you haven't been one of the ones notorious for trolling Cubs fans on this forum. You've actually gone on record as stating that a successful Cubs team is good for the Division, which I agree with. The shit talking isn't directed to you anyway. Let me have some fun and don't take everything as a post meant for you. Relax and go jerk off to relieve that stress you're holding in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT