ADVERTISEMENT

“Hoosier Nation“ str8 MADNESS.

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
to pnms on this site
If you are a potential new member …
GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE.Browsing through pages of bitches ,ranking people out and self promotion will do absolutely no good for you or your school. I know you are all curious both sexally and intellectually about the IU SPORTS WHIRL in the end this whole process should be about YOU and what YOU want. Usually the boys on here who post mean comments are either bored with their lives and feel the need to stir up DRAMA or are actually GIRLS who didn't get ran through like they wanted

Those who are will SHOW themselves
This will be REVEAL
There is no ONE stereotype . There is ONE IU,
And MANY teams
This will be REVEAL

Trust ME

Now CHANT with me

This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL

I can guarantee that EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL IN THE BIG TEN has party players players who don't go out. Players who are majoring in Sports Management and players who majoring in Sports hospitality. It is true for the girls as well smart girls. dumb girls involved girls fake girls, down to earth girls, pretty girls, not so pretty girls, girls with throat game ETC. Take all this in your HEART and STICK THIS UP YOUR MIND as we go into tournament season.

It is all based on your OWN OPINION, not someone else

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
to pnms on this site
If you are a potential new member ….
GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE.Browsing through pages of bitches ,ranking people out and self promotion will do absolutely no good for you or your school. I know you are all curious both sexally and intellectually about the IU SPORTS WHIRL in the end this whole process should be about YOU and what YOU want. Usually the boys on here who post mean comments are either bored with their lives and feel the need to stir up DRAMA or are actually GIRLS who didn't get ran through HARD like they wanted

This will be REVEAL
And MANY teams
This will be REVEAL

Trust ME

Now CHANT with me

This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL

I can guarantee that EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL IN THE BIG TEN has party players players who don't go out. Players who are majoring in Sports Management and players who majoring in Sports hospitality. It is true for the girls as well smart girls. dumb girls involved girls fake girls, down to earth girls, pretty girls, not so pretty girls, girls with throat game ETC. Take all this in your HEART and stick it UP YOUR MIND as we go into tournament season.

Holy chit dude. Your cheese slipped off the cracker and fell all the way to the floor.

to pnms on this site
GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE.Browsing through pages of bitches ,ranking people out and self promotion will do absolutely no good for you or your school. I know you are all curious both sexally and intellectually about the IU SPORTS WHIRL in the end this whole process should be about YOU and what YOU want. Usually the boys on here who post mean comments are either bored with their lives and feel the need to stir up DRAMA or are actually GIRLS who didn't get ran through like they wanted

This will be REVEAL
And MANY teams
This will be REVEAL

Trust ME

Now CHANT with me

This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL

I can guarantee that EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL IN THE BIG TEN has party players players who don't go out. Players who are majoring in Sports Management and players who majoring in Sports hospitality. It is true for the girls as well smart girls. dumb girls involved girls fake girls, down to earth girls, pretty girls, not so pretty girls, girls with throat game ETC. Take all this in your HEART and STICK THIS UP YOUR MIND as we go into tournament season.

Ok now I think you’re trying to get banned ..??

I can’t decipher anything you said but it sure looks scary.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

to pnms on this site

This will be REVEAL
And MANY teams
This will be REVEAL

Trust ME

Now CHANT with me

This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL

Have you suffered a stroke recently?

• Haha
Reactions: bIhawk
to pnms on this site

This will be REVEAL
And MANY teams
This will be REVEAL

Trust ME

Now CHANT with me

This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL
This will be REVEAL

Will you take a look at this? I just wonder who’ll be next. Goddamn you Mike Woodson. And you too Dolson…

First, I don’t really understand what you are trying to say. Maybe I am easily confused.
Second, I appreciate the post. It is much better than you taking a gun to the mall.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticArisen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT