ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial Prediction Thread: Kansas vs. UNC...

and what are we drinking tonight?

Alright, who you got tonight? I'm sure most of us are hoping for a tie or maybe even for a sinkhole to open up and swallow both teams. I think I'm pulling for Kansas. Yes it would get them 1 more closer to us, but UNC winning would put them 1 more ahead of us. Part of me tries not to care about that, at least not until we get back to a place where we're actually competing for titles again, but I can't help myself! I don't want these other schools getting too far ahead of us!

Kansas covers the 4-point spread and brings home title #4.

KU 82
UNC 75

Think I'll have a Round Barn Black Dog Porter. Round Barn is a winery, distillery, brewery, and restaurant near Brigdman, MI (off Exit 16 on I-94 in western Michigan). Stopped there for lunch yesterday on our way back home from visiting my family in Detroit. Picked up a 6-pack on the way out the door. Good stuff.

Who you got?

Uprising

Sorry, I caused n uprising on the message board. I have been a big fan of Indiana since the Indy Wash v Gary Tolleston game. McGinnis and Downing were outstanding. I am a big fan of Banks . I love talented 6'8" forwards. I could be wrong but what if I am right. Trace and Race coming back I hope plus Geronimo And another 6'8" guy that can score, reb, and play def. WOW GO IU. Then Millen can just concentrate on shooting . He will be the new Parker. If Gunn gets stronger, he can start . He has a good shot. Schfino big weakness is shooting but he is a winner..All 3 recruits are inners.

Message from Bill Maher to his new "fans" in MAGA world...

So Bill Maher ostensibly addressed this to the "Fox News Editors", but I can't help but wonder if he might be sending a message out to all his newly discovered fans here on the Board as well. I've never been a huge fan and don't watch his show,. But I've noticed quite a few people here posting his recent attacks on wokeness and what he labels as the wackiness of the Left. Not surprising that the celebration of Maher in right wing media would make it's way here...

It appears he felt the need to clear up any confusion about where he stands ideologically, especially since the "Editors at Fox" have sort of co-opted his message by focusing on the one or two negatives he says about the Dems while totally ignoring his far more rigorous critique of the GOP. He may describe some elements of the Dems as "toxic" and wacky, but that characterization seems pretty minor compared to what he has to say about the prevailing craziness in the GOP...Doesn't appear that he'd be voting for many of the new era Pubs...

Login to view embedded media

Grammy’s

Don’t ask but apparently I’m watching this because of the wife and daughter.

FAMILY TIME!!!

This shit is awful. Who are these people. Chris Stapleton was cool and completely out of place. The Bruno Mars Anderson Paak group was pretty ok.

But f*ck. The rest of this shit is ponderous.

Obligatory get off my lawn while I walk to school uphill both ways as I pull up my bootstraps.

At least nobody’s been slapped yet.

USMC to divest M1A1 Abrams

Lt. Gen. Kellogg reported today.

It’s in the USMC budget: https://www.secnav.navy.mil/fmc/fmb/Documents/22pres/OMMC_Book.pdf
vii) Force Application. M1A1 Modification decrease is due to divestment of the M1A1 Mod Kit program, discontinued sustainment of the M1A1 Tanks. (Baseline: $35,086)

Kellogg also reported the Marines would switch from Howitzers to rocket artillery.
Rockets may have more range, but
Rockets can’t fire canister at low elevations for point self defense.

The Marine armored brigade was a feared combat unit.
It’s hard to drive inland from the beach with no tanks.
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC

CMW's first season

When hired,he said he would coach with a defense first mentality and offense would come 2nd. He established and maintained that mentality. Season 2 should build on that. I, for one, will hold my judgment on the job he has done til after next season. There is an unbelievable amount of stuff ( portal,fife,Matta, X,race,tjd,etc.,etc ) going on right now. Makes for good reading but Let's let the dust settle!!!!
Reactions: Walt542
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT