ADVERTISEMENT

What about a water cooler battle royal

We played at this place out in Mesa...Holy Mackerel.

Sand based turf fields. Old jumbotron scoreboards on pedestals for every field. LED lighting. Indoor facility. Stadium field and grass fields. Friggin sand volleyball courts. Baseball fields. Huge pickleball facility. Indoor basketball. A bar/restaurant that kills that one at Grand Park.

315845480_213417897702601_3417448923123642612_n-e1681165940439.jpg

Bell-Bank-Park-Drone-Twilights-7_841aebc5d2d06c6b5a5884eccea9077a.jpg

bell-bank-park-pickleball-courts-20211020.jpg

Multi-field soccer complex that includes 23 soccer fields with the ability to expand to 50.

• One 8,000-seat multi-purpose stadium.

• Soccer performance playground mirrored after Manchester United’s performance playground.

• 20 sand volleyball courts, including one stadium court.

• 40 pickleball courts, including one stadium court.

• Six sand soccer fields.

• Eight baseball/softball fields, including one baseball/softball stadium.

• 50-acre special events area for concerts, festivals and events.

The park will also feature an indoor multi-sports building that will house:

• 62 volleyball courts including one multi-purpose arena.

• 16 NBA basketball courts with one multi-purpose arena.

• Six olympic size Futsal courts.

• 75,0000-square-foot eSports Arena.

• 50,000-square-foot gymnastics, cheer and dance center.

• Youth gym/child care center.

• Yoga studios.

• 25,000-square-foot Sports Performance Center headed up by Olympic Gold Medalist Dan O’Brien.

• 25,000-square-foot general fitness center with health, fitness, wellness and nutrition coaches.

• 20,000-square-foot sports bar and restaurant.

• Food courts.

• Athletic apparel shops.
Holy shit!!!! What club hosted from there?

This is funny. So @UncleMark bans me last night. I have my laptop out in front of the tv and I turn to my daughter and go “look at this.”
Her “what does that mean?”
“means I’m banned.”
“From that stupid rivals thing you’re on with old men you don’t know”
“Yes”
“Pathetic”
“It is pathetic to ban me”
“No you’re pathetic. Did you get mad at an anonymous person?”
“Enough. Go get your shoes. I’m playing indoor tonight and you’re coming. As punishment”
“For you being banned I have to go to your stupid soccer game?!”
“Yes. Because of your unclemark”

If you need any more quality time with the daughter, I'm happy to help.

I love that though. Has character
First night of outside Spring training tonight. :D

We practice against the 2010 Bloomington boys on Mon/Wed/Fri nights, and head up to Indy on Tue/Thur to train with Pride. Still play some random US Club tourneys as "BFC", but the 2010 Girls are now kinda just a defacto "FC Pride South" squad.

Reactions: larsIU
Can't remember the team that used that as home...maybe one of the Surf franchises, or maybe Real SLC. I think Surf and SLC are battling over Phoenix since they have no MLS team there.

We were out there for kinda an individual showcase type deal.
Makes sense. Phoenix Rising is the big usl club

Surf is massive. Old old massive club. We never really played too many west coast teams. I’ve played in a few senior tourneys against the nomads. Another old school San Diego cali club

We practice against the 2010 Bloomington boys on Mon/Wed/Fri nights, and head up to Indy on Tue/Thur to train with Pride. Still play some random US Club tourneys as "BFC", but the 2010 Girls are now kinda just a defacto "FC Pride South" squad.
I hate all the consolidation to be honest. I still appreciate the independent clubs. You know Rush is up to almost 50,000 kids. It’s the biggest club in the world. It’s a business above all else. Hell gallagher has 5,000 plus kids. Making 7-8 mil a year

There have been historically a number of really cool old old old clubs that played open cup. The nomads, bavarians, etc. mls opting out is disgusting. There’s a movement here for no one to attend the mls leagues cup in protest. And our mls team has every game sold out

I hate all the consolidation to be honest. I still appreciate the independent clubs. You know Rush is up to almost 50,000 kids. It’s the biggest club in the world. It’s a business above all else. Hell gallagher has 5,000 plus kids. Making 7-8 mil a year
Playing Scott Gallagher is what got us (Bloomington FC) invited to play as FC Pride's ECRL team last Spring...and lead to our current partnership.

Played in the ECRL bracket in a Pride tourney a couple falls ago, tied Ohio Elite RL team, and lost by one to Gallagher's ECRL team. Pride's ECNL girls were/are best in the state, but the RL team was needing help. We brought our girls in and played their Spring season, went 2-2-2...and 9 of our girls were then offered spots for this season.

Not bad for a squad from a small town S Indiana, that trains on a baseball outfield. 😄

Playing Scott Gallagher is what got us (Bloomington FC) invited to play as FC Pride's ECRL team last Spring...and lead to our current partnership.

Played in the ECRL bracket in a Pride tourney a couple falls ago, tied Ohio Elite RL team, and lost by one to Gallagher's ECRL team. Pride's ECNL girls were/are best in the state, but the RL team was needing help. We brought our girls in and played their Spring season, went 2-2-2...and 9 of our girls were then offered spots for this season.

Not bad for a squad from a small town S Indiana, that trains on a baseball outfield. 😄
Yeah I love that. You guys are creating great memories that’ll last forever.

Daughter says she’s not playing that one. Now asking me if I’m talking to random dads on the internet again.
My ex stoker sent me a text in front of a new suv. Under it she wrote Hot Mommy Car. As god as my witness my daughter came in the living room at that moment and goes X invited me for a sleepover do you care?

God knows what we can take

Ask your daughter why no exile? Bc it’s a duet?

My ex stoker sent me a text in front of a new suv. Under it she wrote Hot Mommy Car. As god as my witness my daughter came in the living room at that moment and goes X invited me for a sleepover do you care?

God knows what we can take

Ask your daughter why no exile? Bc it’s a duet?
Just not in this show. Got the surprise songs coming up now. I’m like

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Tell her about Bitcoin. I do it all the time to my 10 year old. She’ll leave quickly.
She said of course she knows about Bitcoin. Duh. She also thinks you’re sus.

The reason we’re sitting here watching this tonight is because she was supposed to be at the Olivia Rodrigo concert, but she and her friends got scammed by someone on instagram yesterday. They paid via Venmo then got counterfeit scam eTix. She’s now suspicious of all internet transactions, and she lumps Bitcoin in there.

She’ll change her tune when my one Bitcoin pays for her entire college tuition.

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
She said of course she knows about Bitcoin. Duh. She also thinks you’re sus.

The reason we’re sitting here watching this tonight is because she was supposed to be at the Olivia Rodrigo concert, but she and her friends got scammed by someone on instagram yesterday. They paid via Venmo then got counterfeit scam eTix. She’s now suspicious of all internet transactions, and she lumps Bitcoin in there.

She’ll change her tune when my one Bitcoin pays for her entire college tuition.
Damn that sucks!

It does but it’s hilarious when (1) its not you (2) your daughter learns a lesson and (3) it was a school night and I was pissed at my wife letting her go. She only lost $70. That’s like two meals at Popeyes.
And 4) it’s all just the same song!! Forget the boyfriend and just get the damn driver license

• Haha
Now she's asking me to go to Lallapallooza. She's furious I didn't immediately say "oh sure, go to a four day concert where everyone does drugs. You're 16. Have fun!"
I may have done drugs at a concert when I was 16.

But good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Now she's asking me to go to Lallapallooza. She's furious I didn't immediately say "oh sure, go to a four day concert where everyone does drugs. You're 16. Have fun!"
I’ll be there at our edibles booth. Look for a group of middle aged men who look lost

I do love kids at this age. My daughter and her two friends a few weeks ago were pooling their money to see if they had enough for Drake tickets. Like there would ever be a chance they could go to drake, or that any of us would chaperone that insanity 🤣. These kids are so clueless

I just looked it up: minimum age is 18 to get in, otherwise must be accompanied by and adult. Deniability, baby!

"But all my friends are going! Literally every single one!!!"
Tell them your insurance won't cover them there if they're under 18. And be convincing.

Trust me - it works. Kids, for some reason, accept 'you're not covered by insurance' as legit.

I’ll be there at our edibles booth. Look for a group of middle aged men who look lost

I do love kids at this age. My daughter and her two friends a few weeks ago were pooling their money to see if they had enough for Drake tickets. Like there would ever be a chance they could go to drake, or that any of us would chaperone that insanity
When my daughter was in her early teens, she and a friend wanted to see 98 Degrees and Brandy at Deer Creek. I agreed to take them.

We get there and all the audience are girls that age and their moms. I was the only dad around. I made friends with the moms and we would get each other beers. Had a blast.

When my daughter was in her early teens, she and a friend wanted to see 98 Degrees and Brandy at Deer Creek. I agreed to take them.

We get there and all the audience are girls that age and their moms. I was the only dad around. I made friends with the moms and we would get each other beers. Had a blast.
Brandy…

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT