ADVERTISEMENT

Well, what'dya know.... the Government admits to mishandling Trump documents

They LIED!!!
images

They "lied" about it because they weren't aware it had happened. Neither Smith nor his prosecutors are going to be involved in the shipping or suveillance of boxes of evidence on a personal level. They are just going by what is SOP, and which they assumed was adhered to. It only came to light because Nauta's defense team couldn't locate some documents based on the sequencing they were given.

It really doesn't mean anything, as the documents were located.Books, index cards and stationary sheets which are varying sizes were out of sequence because they weren't the same size as "legal documents" and the contents likely shifted during transport.

It's DANC/Mas level of nonsense to believe that items out of sequence in ununiformly packed boxes is somehow intentional or an attempt to "tamper" with evidence. All of the items were scanned and listed prior to being packed/shipped and the defense has the same list.

So prosecutors routinely saying in a meeting that the items were in sequence because they believed that to be the case is no big deal. Except to deperate morons like Radcliffe and Julie Kelly (whoever the hell that is). Why in the hell would prosecutors (who know the DEFENSE has a list of documents) ever believe they could get away with either removing or adding documents? It makes no sense, hence this thread in the first place...

Just more diversion from Team Trump, to try and paint the people who caught Trump committing felonies out to be the actual criminals. It plays with the stoopids, that's why they do it...
This is bullshit.

Reactions: jet812
The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI.
TIMELINE.
1/22
NARA requested and received 15 boxes of docs , as received, in chronological order. NARA claimed 180 documents might be classified. NARA did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders and referred the matter to the DOJ
6/22
Jay Bratt (same one) requested to see the remaining documents.
Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders.

8/22
The Raid
Couple of glaring problems with that "Timeline".
1) "The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI." (See link at bottom) But in May of 2021, "Trump directs employees to clean out a storage room in a highly accessible area on Mar-a-Lago’s ground floor so it can be used to store his boxes, the indictment says. Trump also directs that some boxes be brought to his Bedminster, New Jersey, summer residence." About three months later, in Bedminster, Trump on two separate occasions shows off classified documents from those boxes. So that alone right there proves that Trump went through those boxes and knew for a fact that classified documents existed in those boxes.

2) "6/22 Jay Bratt (same one) requested to see the remaining documents.
Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders." This is implying that Bratt is the one who is the instigator of the Raid because he didn't find Crossfire Hurricane docs. The problem with that logic is that "May 11, 2022: A grand jury issues a subpoena to Trump and his office requiring that they turn over all classified materials in their possession." So, they already knew that there were still missing documents and had issued a subpoena before Bratt's supposed nefarious actions.

3) Now, here's the juicy part that you leave out between June and August. "June 2, 2022: One of Trump’s lawyers returns to Mar-a-Lago to search boxes in the storage room and finds 38 additional classified documents — five documents marked confidential, 16 marked secret and 17 marked top secret. After the search, prosecutors say, Trump asks: “Did you find anything? ... Is it bad? Good?” and makes a plucking motion that the lawyer takes to mean that he should take out anything “really bad” before turning over the papers.

Prior to the search, prosecutors say, Trump had Nauta move 64 boxes from the storage room to his residence. Of those, 30 were moved back to the storage room, leaving 34 boxes in Trump’s residence and out of the lawyer’s sight."
So, first off, this is also contrary to your first point about those boxes being neither opened or reviewed".
Second, if this is some grand conspiracy where the DOJ is planting classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, why remove some of the boxes from the lawyer's review? Wouldn't this situation be EXACTLY something Trump would want exposed? Why hide half the boxes? Why have your guy (Naruto) lie about it? Wouldn't you want your lawyer going through ALL of the boxes and pulling out every classified documents he could find so that he could expose this conspiracy?

Because that's the problem here. However the docs got to Mar-a-Lago, whether it was by Trump's direct order, by accident, or planted there, Trump knew they existed. He could have just returned them and nothing would have happened. Instead he made efforts to conceal them and move them on multiple occasions.

No amount of conspiracy theories are going to change that fact.

(Link to an ACTUAL timeline. There is also a link at that site to the federal indictment. I encourage you to read all 49 pages. I have.)
Link

The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI.
TIMELINE.
1/22
NARA requested and received 15 boxes of docs , as received, in chronological order. NARA claimed 180 documents might be classified. NARA did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders and referred the matter to the DOJ
6/22
Jay Bratt (same one) requested to see the remaining documents.
Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders.

8/22
The Raid
No link to your nonsense as usual.

Reactions: Bill4411
BTW, is cleaning out one’s office an official act?
What about cleaning out one's garage? 🤣

That’s the case if you’re an idiot! LOL!
I'm not defending Trump but isn't that the excuse Biden also used? His staff is to blame?

So all the same docs are there but they are just not in the same order as found in the boxes at the time taken?
I agree but it makes me wonder if I can believe anything they say.

First off, "Outraged" is a strong word for my post above. "Bemused" might be a better descriptor.

Second, Yes, I am annoyed at Biden for that. If prosecutors want to go after him for it once he has left office, I won't lose a second of sleep over it.

Third, I don't know how many times we have to tell you this, but it is still the same answer every time: The taking of the documents was bad. The attempted cover it up is what is worse.

Even if Biden knew he had them in his garage, he didn't
1) Lie about and say that they were declassified.
2) Go through the garage, pull out a few documents and send them back hoping that would appease the records authority.
3) Take half the documents out of his garage and move them to (yet another) unsecure location while the lawyer he hired to fix the problem examined the remaining documents.
4) Have said lawyer sign a document saying that all of the documents had been returned (when he knew full well that was not true).
5) Have his underling delete the video footage of the documents being moved.
6) Literally pull out one of the documents and show it to a couple of authors (who definitely did not have clearance).

The records authority knew exactly what records were missing. They found the documents there, as expected. The documents were not "manipulated". This would be the equivalent of a murderer going free because the court records misspelled the name of the victim's sister as "Marissa" instead of "Marisa".
They knew exactly what they were looking for, the Crossfire Hurricane binders. They still haven't found them.
When PDJT is elected, we'll see them.

1) "The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI." (See link at bottom) But in May of 2021, "Trump directs employees to clean out a storage room in a highly accessible area on Mar-a-Lago’s ground floor so it can be used to store his boxes, the indictment says. Trump also directs that some boxes be brought to his Bedminster, New Jersey, summer residence." About three months later, in Bedminster, Trump on two separate occasions shows off classified documents from those boxes. So that alone right there proves that Trump went through those boxes and knew for a fact that classified documents existed in those boxes.

Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders." This is implying that Bratt is the one who is the instigator of the Raid because he didn't find Crossfire Hurricane docs. The problem with that logic is that "May 11, 2022: A grand jury issues a subpoena to Trump and his office requiring that they turn over all classified materials in their possession." So, they already knew that there were still missing documents and had issued a subpoena before Bratt's supposed nefarious actions.

3) Now, here's the juicy part that you leave out between June and August. "June 2, 2022: One of Trump’s lawyers returns to Mar-a-Lago to search boxes in the storage room and finds 38 additional classified documents — five documents marked confidential, 16 marked secret and 17 marked top secret. After the search, prosecutors say, Trump asks: “Did you find anything? ... Is it bad? Good?” and makes a plucking motion that the lawyer takes to mean that he should take out anything “really bad” before turning over the papers.

Prior to the search, prosecutors say, Trump had Nauta move 64 boxes from the storage room to his residence. Of those, 30 were moved back to the storage room, leaving 34 boxes in Trump’s residence and out of the lawyer’s sight."
So, first off, this is also contrary to your first point about those boxes being neither opened or reviewed".
Second, if this is some grand conspiracy where the DOJ is planting classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, why remove some of the boxes from the lawyer's review? Wouldn't this situation be EXACTLY something Trump would want exposed? Why hide half the boxes? Why have your guy (Naruto) lie about it? Wouldn't you want your lawyer going through ALL of the boxes and pulling out every classified documents he could find so that he could expose this conspiracy?

Because that's the problem here. However the docs got to Mar-a-Lago, whether it was by Trump's direct order, by accident, or planted there, Trump knew they existed. He could have just returned them and nothing would have happened. Instead he made efforts to conceal them and move them on multiple occasions.

(Link to an ACTUAL timeline. There is also a link at that site to the federal indictment. I encourage you to read all 49 pages. I have.)
Link
'Prosecutors say'....
'Prosecutors say'....
'Conspiracy theories'....

Comedy.
Pure comedy.

So, did Trump ever get his shoes and clothing back? I know he said that they were contained with the government documents and hadn't had sufficient time to sort them out. It's so "unfair" of the government to continue to keep his clothing.

Wow wow wow. Smoked out!!! This is why you’re my boo thing
Serious question. How many times can the Prosecutors lie to the court in a criminal trial with no consequences? If they’re little lies it’s okay? Where’s the line where the lie becomes a big lie?

To me it’s simple. A prosecutor lies, he gets personally sanctioned and the case is thrown out. Part of the sanctions should be time in jail. There shouldn’t be any tolerance of prosecutors lying.

Serious question. How many times can the Prosecutors lie to the court in a criminal trial with no consequences? If they’re little lies it’s okay? Where’s the line where the lie becomes a big lie?

To me it’s simple. A prosecutor lies, he gets personally sanctioned and the case is thrown out. Part of the sanctions should be time in jail. There shouldn’t be any tolerance of prosecutors lying.
Hahaha stoll. I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at the times in which we live. This is the new norm. Then you have a decent percentage of this board who really, believe in, fall for this sh!t, and defend it. It's beyond STUPID and I mean without any free thought whatsoever. Like cloned sheep they move forward without stopping to think, wait a sec. AND there is NO accountability from the press to every 3 letter agency, to the prosecutors and judges. Very dangerous territory we have passed. To listen to some sanity at the root of al of it gets laughed at by the left.

Remember a few years back when everyone posted on social media are we there yet? Were well beyond that.

Up to the judge

I’m not really following any of these cases
Who can? You would have to be insane to have more than a passing knowledge of all of them. The volume of cases have created the White Noise effect. They would have been smarter to get their ducks in a row and pursue one or two of them.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Please, no. Would be more dbm type links.
Meh. Say what you will, DBM at least provides links. I even read a good half of them. You can question the credibility of the links, but at least he is providing back-up for his thoughts. That's how a debate works.

Even if those sources are misinformed, you at least pick up a bit of the perspective of where they are coming from. The ye old "Walk a mile in another man's shoes" philosophy, I guess.

Meh. Say what you will, DBM at least provides links. I even read a good half of them. You can question the credibility of the links, but at least he is providing back-up for his thoughts. That's how a debate works.

Even if those sources are misinformed, you at least pick up a bit of the perspective of where they are coming from. The ye old "Walk a mile in another man's shoes" philosophy, I guess.
“DC Draino” is undefeated.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
'Prosecutors say'....
'Prosecutors say'....
'Conspiracy theories'....

Comedy.
Pure comedy.
So, please provide your proof of your opinion.

"Prosecutors say.." is based upon depositions from witnesses and email documentation from said witnesses (again, feel free to read the indictment in its entirety). Those witnesses will be present at the trial (if one ever happens at this point) to confirm what the prosecutors have charged Trump with.

Your narrative is based upon....what exactly? Considering you have yet to cite a source corroborating your belief, why is the federal indictment comedy and your conspiracy theory valid?

Take a wild guess which one will hold more credibility in a court of law.

Reactions: cosmickid
Is this just the docs in the wrong order? Don’t they have plausible deniability that they lied? I’m not really following any of these cases
I don't follow them either until some redacted docs appear, some judge, congressman, senator, or someone of substance says "what the hell is this", which is happening all too often with all these cases. According to many all these DA's met with White House council. WTH is that? Sounds like Schiff and his G*d D*mned basement charade trying to impeach Trump. All I know is this there is some BAD F-ing actors that need prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law when this is over. BUT according to the dull brain manipulated furries on this board this as all normal sh!t. LMAO

I don't follow them either until some redacted docs appear, some judge, congressman, senator, or someone of substance says "what the hell is this", which is happening all too often with all these cases. According to many all these DA's met with White House council. WTH is that? Sounds like Schiff and his G*d D*mned basement charade trying to impeach Trump. All I know is this there is some BAD F-ing actors that need prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law when this is over. BUT according to the dull brain manipulated furries on this board this as all normal sh!t. LMAO
Well and that’s right re the furries on this board. They’re goose steppers. All we can do is continue to present facts. Show them the truth. And hope someday they have an epiphany and decide to see the light. To learn.

Yes, that's just it he provides info. Now the posters posts and authors of each article are one thing that you have to evaluate and make a decision, but the video and court docs don't lie. He's posted plenty of redacted court docs that have you going wtf?

Reactions: DANC

An anonymous message board is not any form of debate..
I debated varsity switch-side debate for two different colleges plus high school.

Professor Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley have been outspoken in opposition to the lawfare attacks on PDJT, and the mendacity of the White House/DOJ/alphabet agencies.

I have listed many sources in the past. As you admitted, you only read half the links handed to you by dbm...I'm not as accommodating...

I debated varsity switch-side debate for two different colleges plus high school.

Professor Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley have been outspoken in opposition to the lawfare attacks on PDJT, and the mendacity of the White House/DOJ/alphabet agencies.

I have listed many sources in the past. As you admitted, you only read half the links handed to you by dbm...I'm not as accommodating...
BS. You post lies and you stopped linking the sources of the lies because your sources were obviously ridiculous and rightfully ridiculed. Now you’re ridiculed directly instead.

First off, "Outraged" is a strong word for my post above. "Bemused" might be a better descriptor.

Second, Yes, I am annoyed at Biden for that. If prosecutors want to go after him for it once he has left office, I won't lose a second of sleep over it.

Third, I don't know how many times we have to tell you this, but it is still the same answer every time: The taking of the documents was bad. The attempted cover it up is what is worse.

Even if Biden knew he had them in his garage, he didn't
1) Lie about and say that they were declassified.
2) Go through the garage, pull out a few documents and send them back hoping that would appease the records authority.
3) Take half the documents out of his garage and move them to (yet another) unsecure location while the lawyer he hired to fix the problem examined the remaining documents.
4) Have said lawyer sign a document saying that all of the documents had been returned (when he knew full well that was not true).
5) Have his underling delete the video footage of the documents being moved.
6) Literally pull out one of the documents and show it to a couple of authors (who definitely did not have clearance).

The records authority knew exactly what records were missing. They found the documents there, as expected. The documents were not "manipulated". This would be the equivalent of a murderer going free because the court records misspelled the name of the victim's sister as "Marissa" instead of "Marisa".
If they were not in the order, they were manipulated. Sorry, that's just a fact and no matter how many times you say it's not, you're still wrong.

You're not nearly as 'annoyed' by Biden stealing documents as you are Trump having them. Your posts don't indicate that at all. Why not just say you with Biden hadn't had the documents, but you don't really care. But you do with Trump because you don't want him re-elected. Be honest for once.

By the way, did Biden's 'ghost writer' have clearance? And where is your proof of any video footage being deleted?

And yes, Biden moved documents around and they weren't just in his garage.

Did the Chinese give money to Penn to name a building for Trump like they did Biden?

If you don’t link a left leaning source on here, the Dems on here will treat it with total destain.

If you don’t link a left leaning source on here, the Dems on here will treat it with total destain.
Even if its from the left its crickets. Anything this board posts that the left knows is true its crickets. Then 2 days later it'll either be defended as a win for dems or a deflection will occur. Either way it's a lmao moment that happens all too often lately.

And you are batshit stupid.

The White House met with Jay Bratt around the time they pressured the GSA to send 4 to 6 pallets of PDJT's Presidential records from a Virginia warehouse to Mar-a-Lago. Bratt was one of the original investigators of Crossfire Hurricane. He knows it's all a lie.

Sending records to MaL set up their op to invade PDJT's private residence and then prosecute him for 'illegally' retaining classified documents.

Jay Bratt is now Jack Smith's top prosecutor.
Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

What about Matthew Colangelo, who was a Senior official at the DOJ who took a state level job to work for that noted legal genius, Alvin Bragg?

If it's not part of the narrative it gets ignored. And the BIGGEST narrative on this board is GET TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT. Brought to you by the msm the largest producer of furry food on the planet. And boy oh boy are there some furry food addicts around here.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

Link
Just wondering,.... what were the classified documents Biden had that he showed his 'ghost writer'?

Interesting you know all about what Trump supposedly knew, but we don't have a clue what documents Biden had, or what he knew.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
What about cleaning out one's garage? 🤣

I'm not defending Trump but isn't that the excuse Biden also used? His staff is to blame?

I agree but it makes me wonder if I can believe anything they say.
You mean you question the same FBI who lied in order to get FISA warrants to investigate Trump?

You must not love Democracy.

• Haha
Who can? You would have to be insane to have more than a passing knowledge of all of them. The volume of cases have created the White Noise effect. They would have been smarter to get their ducks in a row and pursue one or two of them.
That's the idea - to throw shit out there and see what sticks. Make things as confusing as possible because they know the media will never be objective and they can make their narrative seem convincing.

The current trial is a prime example. A misdemeanor charge that the statute of limitations had run out on that's somehow been turned into an election interference case, which is only supposed to be tried in a Federal court - except it's not a Federal court. And with no underlying crime, to boot.

Pure madness.

Last edited:
If they were not in the order, they were manipulated. Sorry, that's just a fact and no matter how many times you say it's not, you're still wrong.

You're not nearly as 'annoyed' by Biden stealing documents as you are Trump having them. Your posts don't indicate that at all. Why not just say you with Biden hadn't had the documents, but you don't really care. But you do with Trump because you don't want him re-elected. Be honest for once.

By the way, did Biden's 'ghost writer' have clearance? And where is your proof of any video footage being deleted?

And yes, Biden moved documents around and they weren't just in his garage.

Did the Chinese give money to Penn to name a building for Trump like they did Biden?
1) I guess it comes down to your definition of "manipulate". Go to google dictionary and there are two definitions: "handle or control (a tool, mechanism, etc.), typically in a skillful manner." and "control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously." I'll agree to the first definition, not the second.

2) I am annoyed at Biden. I will say it again, if prosecutors want to go after him for mishandling of classified docs, I won't complain at all. Especially if it can be proven that Biden knew that they were there, I absolutely demand accountability.

3) To be honest, I am not particularly worried about Trump being elected. I don't think Trump has gained any voters between '20 and '24. I have plenty of conservative friends and I live in Ohio which is 60/40 Republican. A good 5 to 10% of the conservatives I talk to have vowed to never vote for Trump again (mostly due to a combination of Jan 6th, his election denial nonsense, and his indictments since he left office). I have yet to meet a Biden voter in person who has said they will change their mind and vote for Trump. Look at this board, outside of McM, is anyone else on this board a Biden voter in '20 who will vote Trump in '24? It will probably come down to turnout (as usual), but the anti-Trump sentiment has not died down.

4) I looked into the ghost writer story. The ghost writer did indeed not have clearance. He also cooperated with authorities and "the evidence against him was likely insufficient to obtain a conviction.” It sounds like the "classified information" that was related to the ghost writer was a memo from Biden to Obama about why we shouldn't be in Afghanistan. I agree that Biden was sloppy and if prosecutors want to go after him for it (when he leaves office), then go ahead.

5) In fairness, I misspoke. I said "Have his underling delete footage", I should have said "...attempt to delete the footage." Read the enclosed link. Link

6) I have no idea what the Chinese giving money thing is and why it is relevant to the conversation about mishandling of classified documents.

1) I guess it comes down to your definition of "manipulate". Go to google dictionary and there are two definitions: "handle or control (a tool, mechanism, etc.), typically in a skillful manner." and "control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously." I'll agree to the first definition, not the second.

2) I am annoyed at Biden. I will say it again, if prosecutors want to go after him for mishandling of classified docs, I won't complain at all. Especially if it can be proven that Biden knew that they were there, I absolutely demand accountability.

3) To be honest, I am not particularly worried about Trump being elected. I don't think Trump has gained any voters between '20 and '24. I have plenty of conservative friends and I live in Ohio which is 60/40 Republican. A good 5 to 10% of the conservatives I talk to have vowed to never vote for Trump again (mostly due to a combination of Jan 6th, his election denial nonsense, and his indictments since he left office). I have yet to meet a Biden voter in person who has said they will change their mind and vote for Trump. Look at this board, outside of McM, is anyone else on this board a Biden voter in '20 who will vote Trump in '24? It will probably come down to turnout (as usual), but the anti-Trump sentiment has not died down.

4) I looked into the ghost writer story. The ghost writer did indeed not have clearance. He also cooperated with authorities and "the evidence against him was likely insufficient to obtain a conviction.” It sounds like the "classified information" that was related to the ghost writer was a memo from Biden to Obama about why we shouldn't be in Afghanistan. I agree that Biden was sloppy and if prosecutors want to go after him for it (when he leaves office), then go ahead.

5) In fairness, I misspoke. I said "Have his underling delete footage", I should have said "...attempt to delete the footage." Read the enclosed link. Link

6) I have no idea what the Chinese giving money thing is and why it is relevant to the conversation about mishandling of classified documents.
I don't really care if the ghost write admitted it or not. That's immaterial. What's material is that Biden showed it to him. The same thing Trump is accused of.

You don't know China gave money to Biden Centers at UPenn and U of Delaware, where he kept some of his classified documents? Lemme help you out.

Analysis from the Government Accountability Institute analysis found that the University of Delaware received more than $6.7 million in secret Chinese donations, including direct funding from the Chinese government, after President Biden set up a program there in his name.

Remember when 'sources' were claiming Trump gave classified info to the Russians?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT