ADVERTISEMENT

GOP and MAGA Lowlife Supporters of the Trump Gang of 19 Inciting Violence & Harassment

With the proper bullet selection, a .223/5.56 round will not penetrate 2 layers of drywall and some options don't always penetrate a single layer of drywall while still maintaining effectiveness against people. 00 buckshot penetrates multiple layers of drywall nearly every single time. #4 is better for penetration concerns, but not as effective for the intended purpose. Bird shot may blind an intruder if they catch a pellet in the eye, but won't necessarily end a threat from a determined person.

Long gun for the home and a pistol when out in public is the default stance of lots of people who want to protect themselves.

I don't think people are being encouraged by the law. All the law did was make it easier for the law abiding person to carry a weapon. I would hope they get training and I'd like to see something that encourages people to do so.
What round from that long gun would not penetrate two layers of drywall, but have enough energy and stopping power to effect lethal force to the human body?

What round from that long gun would not penetrate two layers of drywall, but have enough energy and stopping power to effect lethal force to the human body?
Was in a hurry when I wrote that, so it looks like I'm claiming that drywall will stop an errant shot. 00, .223, 9mm will all pass through an interior wall. What I was trying to say was that 00 will go through the bad guy and the inside wall. Something like Remington's bonded self defense round or federal soft point rounds will go through the bad guy and not make it through the interior wall.

Apologies for making it sound like I was saying drywall had some black magic properties that stopped rounds.

That guy is an idiot.

Seriously, it's a 'fact' that Joe Biden had his political opponent arrested?

Does Dan Bongino have any proof of that? I'll save you the trouble. No, he doesn't.
Garland says Hi....

F4XjPnuWQAEE2E7

Garland says Hi....

F4XjPnuWQAEE2E7
I'm not sure how you want me to respond to that. I asked if anyone has proof Biden is arresting political opponents and you posted a political cartoon. You do know that's not an artist's rendering, don't you?

With the proper bullet selection, a .223/5.56 round will not penetrate 2 layers of drywall and some options don't always penetrate a single layer of drywall while still maintaining effectiveness against people. 00 buckshot penetrates multiple layers of drywall nearly every single time. #4 is better for penetration concerns, but not as effective for the intended purpose. Bird shot may blind an intruder if they catch a pellet in the eye, but won't necessarily end a threat from a determined person.

Long gun for the home and a pistol when out in public is the default stance of lots of people who want to protect themselves.

I don't think people are being encouraged by the law. All the law did was make it easier for the law abiding person to carry a weapon. I would hope they get training and I'd like to see something that encourages people to do so.

According to recent laws passed in Indiana a "law abiding" citizen is one who is eighteen years of age and has never been found guilty of a felony.

Having never been found guilty of a felony at the age of eighteen doesn't mean you never committed or will never commit a felony.

Realize when I say the above, the response of many will be that "liberal" prosecutors have allowed bad guys off the hook who should have been convicted. This alone makes it imperative to be allowed for the good guys to carry.

Last edited:
I've heard it called that. I was put there in a lounge in 5B in '75. I was there for a couple weeks before they moved me down to the over-21 floor.

I liked Briscoe, but it was a hike to classes. I met a lot of friends there I knew throughout my time at IU. Diane Myer (Meyer?), please call me.
I did Freshman and Sophomore years on 10B of Disco Briscoe. Most of my college buddies are friends from that period. It was our own Animal House sort of deal.

Reactions: TomEric4756
I was too cheap/stupid to ride the bus. I froze my ass off walking to class. Some poor kid from Nigeria got there 2nd semester and we shared a phone box and he wore dress shoes (all he had) on an icy day. Poor kid kept slipping and falling.
I walked too. No big deal - especially when I skipped the class.

Biden released the below tweet at the exact time Trump was scheduled to appear in Fulton Co jail.

So yeah. The indictments are entirely political as evidenced by the fact that Biden is quite literally fundraising off arrest orchestrated by his DOJ and politic allies.

Go back to the free board light weight.
Um, it literally says nothing about Trump or the indictments. Quite a stretch. But the old grifter king himself already has mug shot merch for sale. And he’s been sending fundraising to get his poor minions to pay his legal bills,

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I'll reply for you then...

F4ZrVtQW8AATMN1
That’s about the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. The party of law and order sure does get triggered by trying to stop criminals from chiming, doesn’t it? I suppose you just want to open the jails and let all the criminals free? Or should we just stop trials so we don’t hurt anyone’s feelings? Reminder: your party tried to overturn the will of the people and a free and valid election. So most of those things apply to them. OG and that climate change denial? That’s gonna work as well for young people as the abortion policies.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
That’s about the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. The party of law and order sure does get triggered by trying to stop criminals from chiming, doesn’t it? I suppose you just want to open the jails and let all the criminals free? Or should we just stop trials so we don’t hurt anyone’s feelings? Reminder: your party tried to overturn the will of the people and a free and valid election. So most of those things apply to them. OG and that climate change denial? That’s gonna work as well for young people as the abortion policies.
Woman you are very confused. Get your head out of your rear.

Reactions: DANC
Um, it literally says nothing about Trump or the indictments. Quite a stretch. But the old grifter king himself already has mug shot merch for sale. And he’s been sending fundraising to get his poor minions to pay his legal bills,
Georgia,...United Authoritarian State of America.

Biden released the below tweet at the exact time Trump was scheduled to appear in Fulton Co jail.

So yeah. The indictments are entirely political as evidenced by the fact that Biden is quite literally doing political fundraising off arrests orchestrated by his DOJ and political allies.

Go back to the free board light weight.
So THAT’s proof Biden is behind the indictments? I’m not sure you know what the word ‘proof’ means.

I’m also not sure you know you don’t have to pay for this board…so if you are jokes on you.

Having never been found guilty of a felony at the age of eighteen doesn't mean you never committed or will never commit a felony.
I'm not a fan of predisposed to committing crimes prejudice or guilty until proven otherwise. That can go sideways very quickly and is counter to just about everything our justice system is based upon.

I'm not a fan of predisposed to committing crimes prejudice or guilty until proven otherwise. That can go sideways very quickly and is counter to just about everything our justice system is based upon.
There are a lot of things going counter to just about everything our justice system is based on today.

There are a lot of things going counter to just about everything our justice system is based on today.
By that logic, we shouldn't let 18 year olds vote because they may have not been caught yet or possibly will commit a felony and no longer be able to legally go to the polls.

Hooky, fair point.

Several law enforcement groups and individuals were predisposed to oppose the recently passed Indiana gun laws.

Only time will tell if they were correct.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
By that logic, we shouldn't let 18 year olds vote because they may have not been caught yet or possibly will commit a felony and no longer be able to legally go to the polls.
I agree, I'm just saying going against our principles is not a new thing.

That guy is an idiot.

Seriously, it's a 'fact' that Joe Biden had his political opponent arrested?

Does Dan Bongino have any proof of that? I'll save you the trouble. No, he doesn't.
Not Fact: how about a preponderance of evidence argument?
Biden, as Chief Executive, is ultimately responsible for Garland’s actions and his inactions.
If he didn’t want Trump indicted, he could have said, “let the voters decide.”
(No less than a Democratic Constitutional Law Scholar, says that what‘s the framers intended).
As Trump has been identified (by Biden) as the country’s biggest threat to democracy,
the (Democratic) voters needed to be protected from choosing against Democracy (Biden/Harris).
So the voter’s should be denied the choice … because they cannot be trusted to make the Democrats’ desired choice?
Why did the Fulton County, Ga DA (D) and NY AG (D) both run on a platform to indict and convict DJT?
(Against the generally accepted ethics of such offices).
Is it really believable that these charges would be brought without a wink and a nod (or more) from a Democratically run DOJ, and the DNC.

Something is indeed rotten in Denmark.
Donald is a Ham Sandwich 4 times over.

Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
Something is indeed rotten in Denmark Mar-a-Lago.
Here you go. FIFY.

Seriously, don't you think any of Trump's efforts to change the election result outside the statutorily-provided procedure look even a teensy little bit questionable?

You make it sound like someone was just walking down the sidewalk and decided to prosecute Trump with no basis whatsoever.

Biden beat Trump by nearly three percentage points. There is no reason to think Biden couldn't do it again the same way. And, there's no reason to think Trump isn't willing to do this again either.

75034826-a4d7-47d2-815c-fb4651ea489a-CAPITALTAKEOVER0106A.jpg

Biden, as Chief Executive, is ultimately responsible for Garland’s actions and his inactions.
(No less than a Democratic Constitutional Law Scholar, says that what‘s the framers intended).
As Trump has been identified (by Biden) as the country’s biggest threat to democracy,
the (Democratic) voters needed to be protected from choosing against Democracy (Biden/Harris).
So the voter’s should be denied the choice … because they cannot be trusted to make the Democrats’ desired choice?
Why did the Fulton County, Ga DA (D) and NY AG (D) both run on a platform to indict and convict DJT?
Is it really believable that these charges would be brought without a wink and a nod (or more) from a Democratically run DOJ, and the DNC.

(Against the generally accepted ethics of such offices).

Donald is a Ham Sandwich 4 times over.
Biden is a scumbag pos. What you wrote about Biden’s authority vis-a-vis Doj/AG autonomy isn’t legally clear. That’s messy an open to interpretation

Biden is a scumbag pos. What you wrote about Biden’s authority vis-a-vis Doj/AG autonomy isn’t legally clear. That’s messy an open to interpretation
Biden is free to ask for the AG Garland to resign … at any time … regardless of prior arguments that the White House should never interfere with the DOJ.

Obama’s DOJ declined to lock Hillary up … and then conspired with Hillary’s campaign to wreak retribution on Trump, and those who helped them.

Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
Biden is free to ask for the AG Garland to resign … at any time … regardless of prior arguments that the White House should never interfere with the DOJ.

Obama’s DOJ declined to lock Hillary up … and then conspired with Hillary’s campaign to wreak retribution on Trump, and those who helped them.
Resignation is different from interference as to what cases are initiated/pursued

I don’t think it’s illegal or unethical for Biden to try to influence Garland for political purposes. . But it’s unethical for Garland to be Influenced by political factors in deciding who to prosecute. That’s part of the ethics of any prosecutor.

I don’t think it’s illegal or unethical for Biden to try to influence Garland for political purposes. . But it’s unethical for Garland to be Influenced by political factors in deciding who to prosecute. That’s part of the ethics of any prosecutor.
I disagree. I suspend our prosecutors all the time for political reasons, and it works just fine.

Signed,
Governor Ronald Dion Desantis

I disagree. I suspend our prosecutors all the time for political reasons, and it works just fine.

Signed,
Governor Ronald Dion Desantis
You can't be serious when a prosecutor ignores state law and is a law unto himself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT