ADVERTISEMENT

GOP and MAGA Lowlife Supporters of the Trump Gang of 19 Inciting Violence & Harassment

Apparently you don't give a shit about what this grand jury is having to endure since you haven't even addressed it. And, if memory serves, you claim to be a lawyer? Disgraceful.
Doubt a person living in Louisville would have much influence upon Georgia law which allows jurors' names into the public domain.
But you do you.

If there's a legitimate due process claim (there isn't), they can move for the appropriate relief. What remedies do the grand jurors have? Why are you silent about what's happening to them here in Trump's America where they're in fear for their lives simply because they performed a civic duty, and where the mob boss extends a huge middle finger to the criminal justice system and his worshipers follow along?
You can’t read. What did you think it meant when I said it was shocking that Georgia law did not protect the grand jury identities? Was I calling for a parade?

You’re out of your element Donnie.

Little King is a lawyer? LOL
No. Its a cream ale alcoholic beverage.

396430.littlekingsbeer.jpg

If it's Trump, Giuliani, Powell and Eastman at the presser, then "Four Felons Landscaping" might work.
And, Kenneth Cheesebro has become a much more attractive presenter than he used to be. In fact, he probably thought he was practicably invisible and became surprised when complete strangers recognized him on the internet. He'd be a good one, too.

There are plenty of crazies on both sides. Too bad the GOP is okay with all of them having automatic weapons.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
“Automatic weapons”?

Another one using terms they know nothing about.
That’s it, focus on the technicality instead of the underlying issue.

How about this…semi-automatic, high powered rifles that shoot rounds with such velocity, it rips human tissue to absolute shreds? Even better, just in case you’re a bad shot, you can shoot 40+ rounds per minute with minimal reloading times.

How about this…semi-automatic, high powered rifles that shoot rounds with such velocity, it rips human tissue to absolute shreds? Even better, just in case you’re a bad shot, you can shoot 40+ rounds per minute with minimal reloading times.
I do not have a need for a semi-auto centerfire rifle. Do others have a legitimate need? If these are banned is this your endgame?

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Which humans?

Say a human trafficker and a meth dealer shoot each other 40 times accidentally on-purpose? Would that still be legal?

Or what if a guy with a revolver shoots up a school - can we shoot him 40 times?

Little Kings, Favored by many when I haunted Briscoe Quad. My order was Michelob.

Michelob-Botttle.png

Pity … it was discontinued

Not discontinued at all.

I do not have a need for a semi-auto centerfire rifle. Do others have a legitimate need? If these are banned is this your endgame?
Who would legitimately need a weapon that powerful? I wouldn’t have a problem with being able to pay to use them at a shooting range with limited ammo. I understand people wanting to shoot with them recreationally.

My end game? What do you mean? Do I want to give up my shotguns and my handgun? No. I don’t hunt anymore and I haven’t fired my handgun in several years. I really just keep them because I have memories tied to them from when my dad took me hunting/shooting when I was younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: swman and Indyhorn
Who would legitimately need a weapon that powerful? I wouldn’t have a problem with being able to pay to use them at a shooting range with limited ammo. I understand people wanting to shoot with them recreationally.

My end game? What do you mean? Do I want to give up my shotguns and my handgun? No. I don’t hunt anymore and I haven’t fired my handgun in several years. I really just keep them because I have memories tied to them from when my dad took me hunting/shooting when I was younger.

BHE, good point

However, If your mindset is focused on self protection, why wouldn't you want the most powerful available assault weapon on the market ?

If laws are passed to make the purchase of this weapon outlawed at a gun dealer, just obtain a kit to assemble one sent to you via the mail. Also private sales are another source.

BHE, good point

However, If your mindset is focused on self protection, why wouldn't you want the most powerful available assault weapon on the market ?

If laws are passed to make the purchase of this weapon outlawed at a gun dealer, just obtain a kit to assemble one sent to you via the mail. Also private sales are another source.
Protection? Yeah, go firing off an AR in your house and hope those rounds don’t go through the wall and kill whoever you’re trying to protect.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
BHE, good point

The most powerful weapon is not the most effective home defense weapon. Not even close. You want the confluence of:
  • Lethality or ability to incapacitate
  • Minimal collateral damage if others are home
  • Accuracy (or something that is hard to miss)
The best tool for all 3 is a short barrel shotgun loaded with birdshot (for minimal collateral damage) or buckshot (for increased lethality).

Only liberal weenies miss.
Well, they have specific Olympics for liberal weenies at Lake Flaccid every year. It’s their own special event. But no one stands in line. They’re always cold in the morning since there’s no wood.
They’re always down on themselves.
Their best hook up is the tongue on their friends shoes.
They saw terminator and said… “I’ll hang around”.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
The most powerful weapon is not the most effective home defense weapon. Not even close. You want the confluence of:
The best tool for all 3 is a short barrel shotgun loaded with birdshot (for minimal collateral damage) or buckshot (for increased lethality).
BW, appreciate your response.

In writing my post I struggled with choosing the right word to describe what type of weapon a person interested in self defense might select. "Most effective" is definitely a better choice than "most powerful".

Found it interesting most of the responses thought of self protection being one of a home invasion. Here in Indiana with gun owners now being encouraged by law to carry, the most effective weapons of choice may vary depending on where a person thinks a confrontation may occur.

Last edited:

In writing my post I struggled with choosing the right word to describe what type of weapon a person interested in self defense might select. "Most effective" is definitely a better choice than "most powerful".

Found it interesting most of the responses thought of self protection being one of a home invasion. Here in Indiana with gun owners now being encouraged by law to carry, the most effective weapons of choice may vary depending on where a person thinks a confrontation may occur.
What do you mean “encouraged by law to carry”?

The year before I got they it was ’Little Gary’
I've heard it called that. I was put there in a lounge in 5B in '75. I was there for a couple weeks before they moved me down to the over-21 floor.

I liked Briscoe, but it was a hike to classes. I met a lot of friends there I knew throughout my time at IU. Diane Myer (Meyer?), please call me.

I've heard it called that. I was put there in a lounge in 5B in '75. I was there for a couple weeks before they moved me down to the over-21 floor.

I liked Briscoe, but it was a hike to classes. I met a lot of friends there I knew throughout my time at IU. Diane Myer (Meyer?), please call me.
https://housing.indiana.edu/housing/locations/Briscoe/index.html

Newly remodeled with pvt bathrooms … what a luxury… and really a good idea.

Hell, DANC … we were there at the same time.

I got a bus pass… got off on 10th for Jordan Hall …. Got on 3rd for physics classes in Swain Hall.

https://housing.indiana.edu/housing/locations/Briscoe/index.html

Newly remodeled with pvt bathrooms … what a luxury… and really a good idea.

Hell, DANC … we were there at the same time.

I got a bus pass… got off on 10th for Jordan Hall …. Got on 3rd for physics classes in Swain Hall.
I was too cheap/stupid to ride the bus. I froze my ass off walking to class. Some poor kid from Nigeria got there 2nd semester and we shared a phone box and he wore dress shoes (all he had) on an icy day. Poor kid kept slipping and falling.

I was too cheap/stupid to ride the bus. I froze my ass off walking to class. Some poor kid from Nigeria got there 2nd semester and we shared a phone box and he wore dress shoes (all he had) on an icy day. Poor kid kept slipping and falling.
I remember when they remodeled Brisco. They remodeled a lot of dorms and they're nice, compared to what we were in (although Briscoe was one of the newer ones then).

I was an RA in Teeter and when my daughter was there, they had redone the bathrooms and guys and girls were on the same floor. Made me nervous......

With the proper bullet selection, a .223/5.56 round will not penetrate 2 layers of drywall and some options don't always penetrate a single layer of drywall while still maintaining effectiveness against people. 00 buckshot penetrates multiple layers of drywall nearly every single time. #4 is better for penetration concerns, but not as effective for the intended purpose. Bird shot may blind an intruder if they catch a pellet in the eye, but won't necessarily end a threat from a determined person.

Long gun for the home and a pistol when out in public is the default stance of lots of people who want to protect themselves.

I don't think people are being encouraged by the law. All the law did was make it easier for the law abiding person to carry a weapon. I would hope they get training and I'd like to see something that encourages people to do so.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT