ADVERTISEMENT

GOP and MAGA Lowlife Supporters of the Trump Gang of 19 Inciting Violence & Harassment

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
1. Texas woman threatens to kill Judge Tanya Chutkan

“You are in our sights, we want to kill you," the documents said. Prosecutors allege Shry also said, “If Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you."

The 43-year-old also threatened to kill U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat running for mayor of Houston, members of the LGBTQ community and other unnamed Democrats, according to court documents.

2. Names, social media accounts and addresses are bein circulated of the members of the Georgia grand jury that indicted Donald Trump, sometimes mistakenly.

Thoughts and prayers that GOP and/or MAGA lowlifes with stop their reign of violence and terror.

Meanwhile Madonna, Kathy Griffin, Rapper Bow Wow, Tom Arnold, Johnny Depp and others run free for doing the same to the other party.

Thanks for the info...At least this one didn't get shot and killed.

Meanwhile Madonna, Kathy Griffin, Rapper Bow Wow, Tom Arnold, Johnny Depp and others run free for doing the same to the other party.

Thanks for the info...At least this one didn't get shot and killed.
You forgot Chuck Schumer. Lol.

Look up mens rea, genius.

None of what you've referenced is remotely similar to what's happening now.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
1. Texas woman threatens to kill Judge Tanya Chutkan

“You are in our sights, we want to kill you," the documents said. Prosecutors allege Shry also said, “If Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you."

The 43-year-old also threatened to kill U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat running for mayor of Houston, members of the LGBTQ community and other unnamed Democrats, according to court documents.

2. Names, social media accounts and addresses are bein circulated of the members of the Georgia grand jury that indicted Donald Trump, sometimes mistakenly.

Thoughts and prayers that GOP and/or MAGA lowlifes with stop their reign of violence and terror.

Both are obviously god-awful developments but, frankly, I'm more troubled by the second.

Grand jurors in this or any case are private citizens who receive a notice to show up for grand jury duty on a specific date. If impaneled on the grand jury, their service is usually for an extended period, typically a day or two per week, for weeks or months, and generally longer than the time required of jurors who serve on petit juries.

Jurors don't get to pick and choose the cases they hear. For example, the Fulton County grand jurors didn't sign up to be the election interference grand jurors. It's just timing, and the luck of the draw.

Jurors bust their humps to be fair and impartial. Jury duty is intense, it can be emotionally draining, it comes with personal sacrifice (including time away from work and family), but it's the cornerstone of our justice system. The system doesn't work without jury service. We owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who does their civic duty and serves on either a petit or grand jury. Jurors deserve our respect, and they deserve privacy and anonymity.

Screw, then, the assholes who doxxed the Fulton County grand jury. It's an intimidation ploy intended, I'm sure, to send a message to the jurors who will later be picked to serve at trial. It's all being fueled, of course by Donald Effing Trump's violent rhetoric, going back to the baseball bat next to Alvin Bragg's head and much earlier (e.g. "I'd like to punch him in the face."). And then, more recently, "If you go after me, I'm coming after you." That's a call to arms for his extremist followers.

Everyone who is pro-America and pro-democracy needs to speak up and denounce this and any subsequent assault on our justice system. And if you're a veteran who wants to get involved in exposing extremism, check out Task Force Butler.

Both are obviously god-awful developments but, frankly, I'm more troubled by the second.

Grand jurors in this or any case are private citizens who receive a notice to show up for grand jury duty on a specific date. If impaneled on the grand jury, their service is usually for an extended period, typically a day or two per week, for weeks or months, and generally longer than the time required of jurors who serve on petit juries.

Jurors don't get to pick and choose the cases they hear. For example, the Fulton County grand jurors didn't sign up to be the election interference grand jurors. It's just timing, and the luck of the draw.

Jurors bust their humps to be fair and impartial. Jury duty is intense, it can be emotionally draining, it comes with personal sacrifice (including time away from work and family), but it's the cornerstone of our justice system. The system doesn't work without jury service. We owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who does their civic duty and serves on either a petit or grand jury. Jurors deserve our respect, and they deserve privacy and anonymity.

Screw, then, the assholes who doxxed the Fulton County grand jury. It's an intimidation ploy intended, I'm sure, to send a message to the jurors who will later be picked to serve at trial. It's all being fueled, of course by Donald Effing Trump's violent rhetoric, going back to the baseball bat next to Alvin Bragg's head and much earlier (e.g. "I'd like to punch him in the face."). And then, more recently, "If you go after me, I'm coming after you." That's a call to arms for his extremist followers.

Everyone who is pro-America and pro-democracy needs to speak up and denounce this and any subsequent assault on our justice system. And if you're a veteran who wants to get involved in exposing extremism, check out Task Force Butler.
Yea like the Supreme Court Justices homes and Brett Kavanaugh. Go record the news or something would ya? SMH. I can't even believe I'm wasting my time with your drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yea like the Supreme Court Justices homes and Brett Kavanaugh. Go record the news or something would ya? SMH. I can't even believe I'm wasting my time with your drivel.
Part of the job of being a federal judge, and they get a security detail in those instances, if not more. A juror, might get a couple of cops outside their door, but they didn't exactly sign up for any of it.

Thanks for the correction. As I said, "not to my knowledge".

Oddly, you increased my knowledge today. A first for you.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
And now the grand jurors, who showed up when summoned and simply performed their civic duty, are facing threats. The cancer that is Trump keeps spreading.

On a lighter note, I had to laugh when I read that Trump has now canceled his much-ballyhooed press conference scheduled for Mon Aug 21. This was the presser where he was going to release an "almost complete report" providing new evidence of election fraud and that "based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION!”

The report was apparently so CONCLUSIVE (LOL) that his lawyers urged him not to proceed with the press conference. I'm sure they recognized that he would be providing new evidence for the prosecution the minute he opened his mouth.

So Fulton County failed to keep the indictment from leaking AND failed to keep the identity of the grand jurors secret?

Are they capable of doing any portion of their job correctly?

Part of the job of being a federal judge, and they get a security detail in those instances, if not more. A juror, might get a couple of cops outside their door, but they didn't exactly sign up for any of it.
There is a number printed on your scalp. Just under the hair line.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
And now the grand jurors, who showed up when summoned and simply performed their civic duty, are facing threats. The cancer that is Trump keeps spreading.

On a lighter note, I had to laugh when I read that Trump has now canceled his much-ballyhooed press conference scheduled for Mon Aug 21. This was the presser where he was going to release an "almost complete report" providing new evidence of election fraud and that "based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION!”

The report was apparently so CONCLUSIVE (LOL) that his lawyers urged him not to proceed with the press conference. I'm sure they recognized that he would be providing new evidence for the prosecution the minute he opened his mouth.

Hey wait a minute.

Wasn't Mike the Pillow Guy supposed to have a big reveal himself a month ago so he could explain to us all about the election fraud?

What happened to him? I think I'm beginning to see a pattern.

So Fulton County failed to keep the indictment from leaking AND failed to keep the identity of the grand jurors secret?

Are they capable of doing any portion of their job correctly?
What was the harm in the leak of a draft copy of the indictment - - which I understand was just a couple of hours before it was officially unsealed? It wasn't the grand jurors themselves who leaked it. They wouldn't have been given a copy to retain. For all we know, Trump may have leaked it. He announced a day or two earlier that his indictment in Georgia was imminent. He's done quite a bit of leaking over the years.

Regarding the second point, the grand jurors were identified in the indictment itself, pursuant to Georgia law. Just their names. Trump disciples ran with that, cobbled together additional personal information, and far-right extremist websites published it. Now, today, they're receiving death threats. Trump's America.

Last edited:
Ohhhh its not Hunter son...

Damn JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY.
So, you're pointing to Comer's request for documents as proving what you hope the unknown documents are supposed to say? That's it?

You should try this instead -- it'll be faster:

210541000.jpeg

That’s shocking.

Do they serve them up on silver platters?

I’m sure the drug gangs and human traffickers love that policy.

Maybe we shoulda let them secede.
Yes it sucks, and I think the trial jurors' names are public too.

If you have a copy of the indictment, they're listed on about p. 9 or 10.

• Wow
Reactions: larsIU
What was the harm of the leak a draft copy of the indicment - - which I understand was just a couple of hours before it was officially unsealed? It wasn't the grand jurors themselves who leaked it. They wouldn't have been given a copy to retain. For all we know, Trump may have leaked it. He announced a day or two earlier that his indictment in Georgia was imminent. He's done quite a bit of leaking over the years.

Regarding the second point, the grand jurors were identified in the indictment itself, pursuant to Georgia law. Just their names. Trump disciples ran with that, cobbled together additional personal information, and far-right extremist websites published it. Now, today, they're receiving death threats. Trump's America.
Due process for all … or none.

Equal protection of law requires equal treatments and following the rules, not double standards.

I don’t give a shit about the political arguments between Trump haters and Trump lovers. I do care that the nation went insane the night Trump defeated Hillary, and has remained in that state sent.

Equal protection of law requires equal treatments and following the rules, not double standards.

I don’t give a shit about the political arguments between Trump haters and Trump lovers. I do care that the nation went insane the night Trump defeated Hillary, and has remained in that state sent.
Apparently you don't give a shit about what this grand jury is having to endure since you haven't even addressed it. And, if memory serves, you claim to be a lawyer? Disgraceful.

If there's a legitimate due process claim (there isn't), they can move for the appropriate relief. What remedies do the grand jurors have? Why are you silent about what's happening to them here in Trump's America where they're in fear for their lives simply because they performed a civic duty, and where the mob boss extends a huge middle finger to the criminal justice system and his worshipers follow along?

What goes around comes around...Whats up with Robert.L.Peters? Asking for a friend.
Bob Peters has been in the DC hedge fund for 50 years, hasn't he? Do you think with that amount of time "served" that he knows exactly how to fool people and the laws that are based on people being "HONEST Participants"?
If there is $$$ involved, he could be called Bobs for peters, like a halloweenie game. show him the $$$$ so he can tuck it in his young daughter ashleys bath towel while showering. $$$$$$$ $$$$

Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
Bob Peters has been in the DC hedge fund for 50 years, hasn't he? Do you think with that amount of time "served" that he knows exactly how to fool people and the laws that are based on people being "HONEST Participants"?
If there is $$$ involved, he could be called Bobs for peters, like a halloweenie game. show him the $$$$ so he can tuck it in his young daughter ashleys bath towel while showering. $$$$$$$ $$$$
Jeeezuz I need a laughing, gross, puke, firing squad emoji for this comment. You've broken my gif pic, trendy, thingy, :)

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Ngl, I miss a Trump press conference disaster. I was hoping he'd take questions against the advice of every attorney he has.

Ngl, I miss a Trump press conference disaster. I was hoping he'd take questions against the advice of every attorney he has.
Yeah, it would've been epic. But there will be many more opportunities for him to further incriminate himself. It's only a matter of time. He's a defense attorney's nightmare.

Reactions: larsIU
Yeah, it would've been epic. But there will be many more opportunities for him to further incriminate himself. It's only a matter of time. He's a defense attorney's nightmare.
Which landscaping business do you think they’ll use this time?

What a bunch of f*****g dumbasses. It’s no mystery why Trump is so appealing to the idiots here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT