ADVERTISEMENT

Well, what'dya know.... the Government admits to mishandling Trump documents

Well, there are copies of everything I suppose? Could compare them all with copies the govt has?

I guess the main way you could argue this is not that they took dox out, but put more dox in of a highly sensitive nature that weren’t there at MAL, to make Trump look worse?
Well right. Since it's been established the documents have been accessed and moved, anything is possible.

Reactions: stollcpa
Read the Politico article DANC originally posted. They fvcked up and admitted as much. Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
lmao Yeah, they admitted they fvcked up after they were found out.

Gee, officer, I admit I robbed that bank after you caught me. Jeezus, use some common sense.

One might write it off as a simple mistake by the FBI if one didn't know the history of Crossfire Hurricane and the fact that the FBI lied to get FISA warrants.

Much like Michael Cohen, once you've been found to have lied, it's difficult to be believed the next time something questionable comes up.
This is the point I’m making.

It’s either incompetence or malfeasance. Both would seem to raise questions in my opinion.

The idea that we should blindly take what the government says at face value was never a good idea but it’s a positively AWFUL one after the past 8 years.

Wal
Lol. Self-made my ass. Rubio was right. If not for Fred, Trump would be selling knock-off Rolexes on a Manhattan street corner.

The only thing or person he's ever served is himself. He may end up serving time, thou

I don’t have time to look it up, but at one point someone pointed out that had Trump left his trust fund alone and simply lived off it instead of playing business man, his net worth wouldn’t be much different.

Counter question-if it made no difference, why did they lie about it?

They lied about it. They admit they lied about it.

It doesn’t matter if it made a difference or not. Or even if they BELIEVED it would make a difference.

This is a criminal trial. The government doesn’t have the right to lie about anything. That’s not how trials, or our legal system works.

If you want to convict someone of a crime, you can’t lie about what they did.
They "lied" about it because they weren't aware it had happened. Neither Smith nor his prosecutors are going to be involved in the shipping or suveillance of boxes of evidence on a personal level. They are just going by what is SOP, and which they assumed was adhered to. It only came to light because Nauta's defense team couldn't locate some documents based on the sequencing they were given.

It really doesn't mean anything, as the documents were located.Books, index cards and stationary sheets which are varying sizes were out of sequence because they weren't the same size as "legal documents" and the contents likely shifted during transport.

It's DANC/Mas level of nonsense to believe that items out of sequence in ununiformly packed boxes is somehow intentional or an attempt to "tamper" with evidence. All of the items were scanned and listed prior to being packed/shipped and the defense has the same list.

So prosecutors routinely saying in a meeting that the items were in sequence because they believed that to be the case is no big deal. Except to deperate morons like Radcliffe and Julie Kelly (whoever the hell that is). Why in the hell would prosecutors (who know the DEFENSE has a list of documents) ever believe they could get away with either removing or adding documents? It makes no sense, hence this thread in the first place...

Just more diversion from Team Trump, to try and paint the people who caught Trump committing felonies out to be the actual criminals. It plays with the stoopids, that's why they do it...

Reactions: NOMORENIT
They "lied" about it because they weren't aware it had happened. Neither Smith nor his prosecutors are going to be involved in the shipping or suveillance of boxes of evidence on a personal level. They are just going by what is SOP, and which they assumed was adhered to. It only came to light because Nauta's defense team couldn't locate some documents based on the sequencing they were given.

It really doesn't mean anything, as the documents were located.Books, index cards and stationary sheets which are varying sizes were out of sequence because they weren't the same size as "legal documents" and the contents likely shifted during transport.

It's DANC/Mas level of nonsense to believe that items out of sequence in ununiformly packed boxes is somehow intentional or an attempt to "tamper" with evidence. All of the items were scanned and listed prior to being packed/shipped and the defense has the same list.

So prosecutors routinely saying in a meeting that the items were in sequence because they believed that to be the case is no big deal. Except to deperate morons like Radcliffe and Julie Kelly (whoever the hell that is). Why in the hell would prosecutors (who know the DEFENSE has a list of documents) ever believe they could get away with either removing or adding documents? It makes no sense, hence this thread in the first place...

Just more diversion from Team Trump, to try and paint the people who caught Trump committing felonies out to be the actual criminals. It plays with the stoopids, that's why they do it...
Why wouldn’t they be involved on a personal level? Guaranteeing their preservation is as important as it gets.

Why wouldn’t they be involved on a personal level? Guaranteeing their preservation is as important as it gets.
You're not wrong, but I can understand it. This is the picture from the ballroom of Mar-a-Lago.

FyM1f7xWIAsdd6r.jpeg

That looks like 50+ boxes of documents. During the raid, every single one of those boxes was opened, each and every page was examined, the offending documents were pulled out and put on the floor to get a picture taken, and then everything was put back.
A quick look online says that those boxes hold about 2300 pages per box, so we're looking at potentially 115,000 pages of paper here. For reference, if you put every sheet down on the floor, that would cover nearly 75,000 square feet of space. The entire Mar-a-Lago clubhouse is only 62,500 sq ft. in size (at least on city records, I am sure Trump's loan documents site 185,000, but I digress).

People think this case should be thrown out because a couple of those 100,000 pages were put back in the boxes slightly out of order?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Cosmic is having a conniption on this because he knows what the Defense will do with it.

There will first be a recitation of past FBI misdeeds before this included. If the whole thing isn't dismissed first.

You're not wrong, but I can understand it. This is the picture from the ballroom of Mar-a-Lago.

FyM1f7xWIAsdd6r.jpeg

That looks like 50+ boxes of documents. During the raid, every single one of those boxes was opened, each and every page was examined, the offending documents were pulled out and put on the floor to get a picture taken, and then everything was put back.
A quick look online says that those boxes hold about 2300 pages per box, so we're looking at potentially 115,000 pages of paper here. For reference, if you put every sheet down on the floor, that would cover nearly 75,000 square feet of space. The entire Mar-a-Lago clubhouse is only 62,500 sq ft. in size (at least on city records, I am sure Trump's loan documents site 185,000, but I digress).

People think this case should be thrown out because a couple of those 100,000 pages were put back in the boxes slightly out of order?
Were you as outraged when boxes of highly classified docs were found in Biden's open garage?

The fact they're out of order shows the documents have been manipulated and then the government lied about it. That's why the case should be thrown out.

FyM1f7xWIAsdd6r.jpeg

You have no idea how much I know about boxes and boxes of documents unfortunately. And I get shit happens but instruction that each box MUST be ordered identically etc is a given one would think

A quick look online says that those boxes hold about 2300 pages per box, so we're looking at potentially 115,000 pages of paper here. For reference, if you put every sheet down on the floor, that would cover nearly 75,000 square feet of space.
In other words, a typical Tuesday in my world when I was in my 20s.

No one with more than 10 or so years of experience is going to take the first cut at examining those.

Were you as outraged when boxes of highly classified docs were found in Biden's open garage?

The fact they're out of order shows the documents have been manipulated and then the government lied about it. That's why the case should be thrown out.
First off, "Outraged" is a strong word for my post above. "Bemused" might be a better descriptor.

Second, Yes, I am annoyed at Biden for that. If prosecutors want to go after him for it once he has left office, I won't lose a second of sleep over it.

Third, I don't know how many times we have to tell you this, but it is still the same answer every time: The taking of the documents was bad. The attempted cover it up is what is worse.

Even if Biden knew he had them in his garage, he didn't
1) Lie about and say that they were declassified.
2) Go through the garage, pull out a few documents and send them back hoping that would appease the records authority.
3) Take half the documents out of his garage and move them to (yet another) unsecure location while the lawyer he hired to fix the problem examined the remaining documents.
4) Have said lawyer sign a document saying that all of the documents had been returned (when he knew full well that was not true).
5) Have his underling delete the video footage of the documents being moved.
6) Literally pull out one of the documents and show it to a couple of authors (who definitely did not have clearance).

The records authority knew exactly what records were missing. They found the documents there, as expected. The documents were not "manipulated". This would be the equivalent of a murderer going free because the court records misspelled the name of the victim's sister as "Marissa" instead of "Marisa".

First off, "Outraged" is a strong word for my post above. "Bemused" might be a better descriptor.

Second, Yes, I am annoyed at Biden for that. If prosecutors want to go after him for it once he has left office, I won't lose a second of sleep over it.

Third, I don't know how many times we have to tell you this, but it is still the same answer every time: The taking of the documents was bad. The attempted cover it up is what is worse.

2) Go through the garage, pull out a few documents and send them back hoping that would appease the records authority.
3) Take half the documents out of his garage and move them to (yet another) unsecure location while the lawyer he hired to fix the problem examined the remaining documents.
4) Have said lawyer sign a document saying that all of the documents had been returned (when he knew full well that was not true).
6) Literally pull out one of the documents and show it to a couple of authors (who definitely did not have clearance).

The records authority knew exactly what records were missing. They found the documents there, as expected. The documents were not "manipulated". This would be the equivalent of a murderer going free because the court records misspelled the name of the victim's sister as "Marissa" instead of "Marisa".
The prosecutor said there was enough to charge Biden but his “condition” made it untenable

The prosecutor said there was enough to charge Biden but his “condition” made it untenable
...and they initially weren't going to go after Trump for the hush money thing either and yet a few years later....

I don't think it's impossible to say they wont reconsider later. Something else could come out, especially once Biden is out of office and his media protection reduces.

As I said, if it happens, I won't lose sleep over it.

January 19. 2021, President Trump declassified the binders of the infamous dark op called 'Crossfire Hurricane '; documents which purportedly contain explosive information about involvement of the Clinton's, Obama, Biden and other key national intelligence officials. Despite PDJT's efforts to make public these records, the DOJ has obstructed their release to shield these figures from scrutiny.
Meanwhile, the White House and DOJ feared that PDJT and his
allies posessed copies of those binders, creating significant concrrn for those implicated therein.
The entire operation is a coverup and a setup, involving Bratt, Jack Smith, Garland , The White House, DOJ and others.
The depth of criminality of these bastards cannot be overstated.

January 19. 2021, President Trump declassified the binders of the infamous dark op called 'Crossfire Hurricane '; documents which purportedly contain explosive information about involvement of the Clinton's, Obama, Biden and other key national intelligence officials. Despite PDJT's efforts to make public these records, the DOJ has obstructed their release to shield these figures from scrutiny.
allies posessed copies of those binders, creating significant concrrn for those implicated therein.
The entire operation is a coverup and a setup, involving Bratt, Jack Smith, Garland , The White House, DOJ and others.
Correct. And as we know the safe was empty. Trump's October surprise?

Just so I'm clear, Trump had boxes of classified documents at more than a few of his homes and refused to comply with documented and repeated requests to return said documents and bragged to at least a few people he had them all to expose Clinton/Obama/Biden corruption?

Let me guess, when the timing is right - presumably when Trump is back in office, all the evidence will be made public and everyone will plainly see what has been happening behind the scenes all along. Trump, Lindell, Bannon, Giuliani et al have been promising that same batshit crazy north star 'but wait, there's more' stuff for close to 10 years now.

When you're watching late night television, do you hurry up and call now when the commercials promise TWO free can openers if you call in the next 10 minutes? Operators are standing by!

Just so I'm clear, Trump had boxes of classified documents at more than a few of his homes and refused to comply with documented and repeated requests to return said documents and bragged to at least a few people he had them all to expose Clinton/Obama/Biden corruption?
I don't think that is what he is going for. I believe he is responding to my "the cover up is worse" by saying that the DOJ is covering up Crossfire Hurricane for the Clintons / Obamas and that they should be prosecuted just as hard for said cover up as Trump is being treated for this measly documents snafu.

It's bat-bleep crazy, but not the bat-bleep crazy that you are interpreting it as.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I don't think that is what he is going for. I believe he is responding to my "the cover up is worse" by saying that the DOJ is covering up Crossfire Hurricane for the Clintons / Obamas and that they should be prosecuted just as hard for said cover up as Trump is being treated for this measly documents snafu.

It's bat-bleep crazy, but not the bat-bleep crazy that you are interpreting it as.
Fair enough. And you're right; it still is cray cray.

...and they initially weren't going to go after Trump for the hush money thing either and yet a few years later....

I don't think it's impossible to say they wont reconsider later. Something else could come out, especially once Biden is out of office and his media protection reduces.

As I said, if it happens, I won't lose sleep over it.
If Trump wins maybe Biden will get the treatment he gave Trump.

The mixed up document order has no bearing on the crimes that were charged. None of the evidence has been changed or altered.

This is a nothingburger. You seem to be convinced it's some heinous miscarriage of justice. They may have been sloppy, but they aren't doing anything nefarious. I'm surprised at your insistence that it just has to be otherwise. You're better than that.
Nah, they said the documents were in a particular order, and the documents weren’t in that particular order. This is obviously absolute corruption at the highest levels and a vast conspiracy against Trump.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Nah, they said the documents were in a particular order, and the documents weren’t in that particular order. This is obviously absolute corruption at the highest levels and a vast conspiracy against Trump.

They LIED!!!

And you are batshit stupid.

The White House met with Jay Bratt around the time they pressured the GSA to send 4 to 6 pallets of PDJT's Presidential records from a Virginia warehouse to Mar-a-Lago. Bratt was one of the original investigators of Crossfire Hurricane. He knows it's all a lie.

Sending records to MaL set up their op to invade PDJT's private residence and then prosecute him for 'illegally' retaining classified documents.

Jay Bratt is now Jack Smith's top prosecutor.

Link to the Loonyville site you got all that nonsense.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Link to the Loonyville site you got all that nonsense.
The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI.
TIMELINE.
1/22
NARA requested and received 15 boxes of docs , as received, in chronological order. NARA claimed 180 documents might be classified. NARA did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders and referred the matter to the DOJ
6/22
Jay Bratt (same one) requested to see the remaining documents.
Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders.

8/22
The Raid

Reactions: DANC
One of life's mysteries is Mas' refusal to ever cite his sources. It's really perplexing. There's something just not right about it.
Well ya know, an elderly, disabled fascist, Nazi anti-semite should not have to hold hands with a sorry crew of incels and progressives, many of whom care nothing for looking at opposing viewpoints or underlying facts.

Well ya know, an elderly, disabled fascist, Nazi anti-semite should not have to hold hands with a sorry crew of incels and progressives, many of whom care nothing for looking at opposing viewpoints or underlying facts.
Maybe. But normal people understand they need to interact with strangers in a rationale manner.

One of life's mysteries is Mas' refusal to ever cite his sources. It's really perplexing. There's something just not right about it.
I'm looking at all your old posts, looking for how many times you have asked Gilligan for sources for his gabble...

• Love
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT