ADVERTISEMENT

This may interest some

So what's the difference between their obsession with Trump and your obsession with Biden, other than that you are right and they are wrong?
the difference is that biden isn't the dream team's obsession. nor is trump. coh, spartans, hoopsdoc, jet, hooky, snarl, joe, mattndallas, on and on are interested in many things and post as much. a handful of shit posters on here don't post about anything other than trump. it's trump is a threat - that's obsession when that's your only thoughts. and ponderously boring

Reactions: DANC
Nah there’s certain posters that’s all they post about. Dream team posts all kinds of stuff from sports to bitcoin to uses for acreage. The level of obsession isn’t close

Threat to democracy. Threat to society. They’re like children stuck on a loop
I'm now currently enthralled with the idea that some Republicans (Stefanik being most prominent besides Trump) are calling J6 defendants "hostages".

I mean, if I were a reporter I'd have a field day with responding to that pablum with "So, on a similar level with the 196 still held in Gaza or are there varying degrees of hostageness?"

the difference is that biden isn't the dream team's obsession. nor is trump. coh, spartans, hoopsdoc, jet, hooky, snarl, joe, mattndallas, on and on are interested in many things and post as much. a handful of shit posters on here don't post about anything. it's trump is a threat - that's obsession when that's your only thoughts.
LOL, you've gone insane! Half this forum is nothing but "X happened, and here's why it shows once again that Biden and the Democrats are destroying our country." That's CO.H's entire oeuvre! He just uses his lawyerly writing skills to give it a thoughtful veneer. And if I had a dime for every time you used the phrase "despite, not because of" when referring to Biden, I'd be a rich man.

Snarl can't be obsessed with any politician, because Bitcoin doesn't leave enough room in his head for another obsession.

Spartans and Doc are absolutely not Dream Teamers. You had your draft. You live with the results.

I'm now currently enthralled with the idea that some Republicans (Stefanik being most prominent besides Trump) are calling J6 defendants "hostages".

I mean, if I were a reporter I'd have a field day with responding to that pablum with "So, on a similar level with the 196 still held in Gaza or are there varying degrees of hostageness?"
lol that's fantastic hahahaha

LOL, you've gone insane! Half this forum is nothing but "X happened, and here's why it shows once again that Biden and the Democrats are destroying our country." That's CO.H's entire oeuvre! He just uses his lawyerly writing skills to give it a thoughtful veneer. And if I had a dime for every time you used the phrase "despite, not because of" when referring to Biden, I'd be a rich man.

Snarl can't be obsessed with any politician, because Bitcoin doesn't leave enough room in his head for another obsession.

Spartans and Doc are absolutely not Dream Teamers. You had your draft. You live with the results.
oh no spartans and doc are absolutely dream teamers. but yet again you miss the point. you're writing that as i'm literally joking with univee about branding under a topic called branding. so no. not remotely close. 99 percent of the banter with lars and brad and others has zero to do with politics. certain posters have been co-opted by trump. and that's just reality.

trump is a threat to democracy
oh the legal system is going to get trump now

the difference is that biden isn't the dream team's obsession. nor is trump. coh, spartans, hoopsdoc, jet, hooky, snarl, joe, mattndallas, on and on are interested in many things and post as much. a handful of shit posters on here don't post about anything other than trump. it's trump is a threat - that's obsession when that's your only thoughts. and ponderously boring
How the hell did I end up in the Dream Team column and not the Shit Poster one?

Kermit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Biden insults me and insults my intelligence every time he speaks. Unity president my ass.

This is a political discussion forum. Biden has made every important issue worse. You can’t escape his ugly senile and feeble mind.

Reactions: DANC and jet812

How did a thread about a cool WW2 course get turned into another Trump this, Trump that thread?

The dream team is made up of guys who had to wear helmets to class. It needs a better general manager.

Trump’s former defense Secretary Mark Esper on Donald Trump: “ I do regard him as a threat to democracy. “ But what does he know? Our esteemed dream teamers all know Trump better than the people who work for him. Right?

• Haha
Trump’s former defense Secretary Mark Esper on Donald Trump: “ I do regard him as a threat to democracy. “ But what does he know? Our esteemed dream teamers all know Trump better than the people who work for him. Right?
Half of america think Biden is the same threat. Only a significantly shittier president. Coh brad floor don’t think he is a threat. All went to law school. Understand the system that has worked. So what we have is reality vs speculation. Reality is he went through the courts then and is doing so now. He’s not on the island holed up with a militia refusing to appear in court. So save the fainting pillows for the rest of the usual suspects

People are suffering financially. The border is a disaster. Biden has zero influence globally. The American dream is now out of reach. Biden has zero to run on. Of course he’s going to hammer the Jan 6 narrative. He. Has. Nothing. Else.

Biden insults me and insults my intelligence every time he speaks. Unity president my ass.

This is a political discussion forum. Biden has made every important issue worse. You can’t escape his ugly senile and feeble mind.
It's not even really Biden that bothers me.

I mean, back in the day, I'm sure he developed his tall tales and ran with them, but there days, he has no idea what he's really saying or promoting.

I'd hate to think it was that chick that does the press conferences running the show...it's obvious she runs his Twitter...but Biden is/was merely a known "head" that was selected because he would do whatever the puppet master's bidding was. Unfortunately for them, Biden has quickly deteriorated to the point he can't even effectively communicate, or, let's be honest. "sell" whatever progressive policy that's next on the agenda. He doesn't believe any of it...and I'm sure half the time he doesn't even know what he's promoting.

He should have just declined the opportunity to run when he had the chance. Make 10% showing up to his son's dinners, "You gotta make some calls, Jules, then do it!", and then fade away.

Now his puppeteers are in a jam with this guy. He follows the script to a T, but how much longer is he even going to be able to read the damn thing? Their virtue-signaled VP turned out to be a flop...no one wants her running the show. They're stuck.

I predict the inevitable M Obama switcharoo this Spring...continuing this country's lame nepotistic presidential do-see-do that's been going on since 1988. ****ing lame.

I predict the inevitable M Obama switcharoo this Spring...continuing this country's lame nepotistic presidential do-see-do that's been going on since 1988. ****ing lame.
Nah, it's too late. Unless they do it at the convention and by then it's really too late as the Dems would look like a rudderless clownshow. It would have to be done before the end of January and even then, the Dems own rules** would probably screw them over.

**assuming without looking they have some kind of rules in place surrounding actually competing in and winning primary votes.

DANC or CoH: are you really VDH?

A great article, & unfortunately all true. Doubt there will be many rebuttals from the leftists. Not one single aspect of our society has been improved by the progressives over the past 4 years, & many are worse.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
A great article, & unfortunately all true. Doubt there will be many rebuttals from the leftists. Not one single aspect of our society has been improved by the progressives over the past 4 years, & many are worse.
And trump is the danger….

Can you explain exactly how Trump is a threat to democracy? Is it his policies? Do you think he will stay in office after his four year term.

Be specific.

Half of america think Biden is the same threat. Only a significantly shittier president. Coh brad floor don’t think he is a threat. All went to law school. Understand the system that has worked. So what we have is reality vs speculation. Reality is he went through the courts then and is doing so now. He’s not on the island holed up with a militia refusing to appear in court. So save the fainting pillows for the rest of the usual suspects
They may think that. My point is what the people who work with Trump say about him.

Can you explain exactly how Trump is a threat to democracy? Is it his policies? Do you think he will stay in office after his four year term.

Be specific.
I assume you’re asking his Defense Secretary? He’s the one that knows him. He’s the one who said that, given his interactions with him.

They may think that. My point is what the people who work with Trump say about him.
So what. We saw what he actually did. Comply with the court system etc. I find this far more dangerous. Hyperbolic in places or not

It's not even really Biden that bothers me.

I mean, back in the day, I'm sure he developed his tall tales and ran with them, but there days, he has no idea what he's really saying or promoting.

I'd hate to think it was that chick that does the press conferences running the show...it's obvious she runs his Twitter...but Biden is/was merely a known "head" that was selected because he would do whatever the puppet master's bidding was. Unfortunately for them, Biden has quickly deteriorated to the point he can't even effectively communicate, or, let's be honest. "sell" whatever progressive policy that's next on the agenda. He doesn't believe any of it...and I'm sure half the time he doesn't even know what he's promoting.

He should have just declined the opportunity to run when he had the chance. Make 10% showing up to his son's dinners, "You gotta make some calls, Jules, then do it!", and then fade away.

Now his puppeteers are in a jam with this guy. He follows the script to a T, but how much longer is he even going to be able to read the damn thing? Their virtue-signaled VP turned out to be a flop...no one wants her running the show. They're stuck.

The Obama thing is nonsense and stuff only those who believe Trump or conspiracy theories. Michelle Obama has made it extremely clear she is not now, nor has ever been, the least bit interested in running for political office. Oh and who are the puppet masters, exactly? Ya’ll are cuckoo….

So what. We saw what he actually did. Comply with the court system etc. I find this far more dangerous. Hyperbolic in places or not

You’ve made it quite clear. I don’t. Hyperbolic in many places. The fact is, you can find dozens of peop,e who worked for Trump , who know him well, who will tell you how dangerous he is. Why is that? President Biden must have done a prettty good job picking his staff. I haven’t seen a single administration person talk about Biden that way, or actually much negative at all. Why is that?

How? Is he in office? Or did he file lawsuits to challenge them? You would also benefit from this

Another guy ranting about the collapse of culture. Seriously, what generation has not said exactly the same as the world changes?

You’ve made it quite clear. I don’t. Hyperbolic in many places. The fact is, you can find dozens of peop,e who worked for Trump , who know him well, who will tell you how dangerous he is. Why is that? President Biden must have done a prettty good job picking his staff. I haven’t seen a single administration person talk about Biden that way, or actually much negative at all. Why is that?
I would not want to compare Biden’s record

How? Is he in office? Or did he file lawsuits to challenge them? You would also benefit from this

When it comes to Rome or Greece, VDH is one of the best. I am not sure why that makes him an expert on everything else. Would you take soccer advice from him? Ask him to perform brain surgery on you?

When it comes to Rome or Greece, VDH is one of the best. I am not sure why that makes him an expert on everything else. Would you take soccer advice from him? Ask him to perform brain surgery on you?
I suspect this is easier in as much as it’s current. We can see it and experience it for ourselves.

Another guy ranting about the collapse of culture. Seriously, what generation has not said exactly the same as the world changes?
Those who laid the TNT do not usually lament the collapse. In 1924 the most famous piece of music in America was George Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue". In 2024 the #1 song on the charts is currently called "Lovin on Me" by Jack Harlow. A sample of the musical genius below.

I don't like no whips and chains, and you can't tie me down
But you can whip your lovin' on me, baby
Whip your lovin' on me, baby
I'm vanilla, baby, I'll choke you, but I ain't no killer, baby (I don't like no whips and chains)
She 28, telling me I'm still a baby (and you can't tie me down)
I get love from Detroit like Skilla Baby (but you can whip your lovin' on me, baby)

Yeah. We're regressing alright.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT